Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Calling On All Writers: Please Support This Cause - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Calling On All Writers: Please Support This Cause (698 Views)

Writers Please Read This Money Maker For 2015 / Editors And Ghostwriters Calling / Calling All Fiction Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Calling On All Writers: Please Support This Cause by Basic(m): 7:49am On Aug 19, 2012
Have you ever imagined a Nigeria in which there are no substandard products and services? Well, I believe it's very possible, and I need the support of you all to make this realistic. How?

I need you all to share your genuine experiences with any Nigerian product or service you've paid for and used in the past. Please be frank in your review, stating if you liked the product/service or not. Recommend it to fellow Nigerians or warn them to stay off it. This way, we can either force the those offering substandard products and services to improve their services or close shop!

Once again, please leave your genuine reviews - good or bad - about any product or service in Nigeria you have used before.

How? Follow these simple steps:

1. Visit naireviews..com
2. Click on the "forum" link to enter forum
3. Register (takes less than 2 minutes)
4. Click on any of the main categories (Products or Services)
5. Click on any of the displayed subcategories
6. Open a post to start your review

Points to note:
You can also comment on any other post already opened to testify for or against the poster's claim.
Most subcategories may be empty. Just go ahead and post your topic. The site is still new.
On the home page is a category for "Scam alerts". Help fellow Nigerians avoid scams
There's also an advertisement section where you can advertise your products and services.
The home page of the blog will feature reviews that are of general interest, and the writer will be duly credited

Please feel free to give your comments on the general outlook of the site and the idea, and how you think I can improve both.
I'll appreciate if the mods can take this to the home page, as it is a good national cause.

Thank you all.

(1) (Reply)

Please Read The Etisalat Flash Fiction Prize Story : Dressed Like A Prince . / Last Minute "New Year" Motivation / Expert Writer For Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.