Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? (94323 Views)

Linda Ikeji Mansion, Another Hard Time For Pro Bloggers In Nigeria / Money Is Really Good. Could This Be DANGOTE'S Mansion / Abramovich Wins Biggest Private Court Case In History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by staffingx: 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2012
plendil:

we have a govermnmrent whose duty it is to provide all these.

yeah right. Just as the government has the responsibilty AND resources to provide first class medical facilities for every Nigerian, but wont.
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by architectsizzle(m): 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2012
Its not as if nigerian architects can't design such! But will u design such on one plot of land? Most nigerian's are profit and functional minded! They erect properties 4 shelter only! How many thinks about the aesthetics of the design or its environment. So hopefully next time you buy an Acre of land and ur architect design a 3 bedroom apartment and lots of luxury facilities! Hope u won't get angry and shout! Don't waste my land! Happy sunday
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Emychina(m): 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2012
Seun: I want us to be careful about the way we speculate about the owner of the house, since the news article doesn't mention the owner. Any billionaire from Issele Uku of Aniocha North LGA could be the owner of the house. We should investigate carefully before making claims.
wetin concern u seun,u no go go inside ur office go type letters or count money.leaves alone.any way i luv dat mansion.
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by andico34: 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2012
So hopefully next time you buy an Acre of land and ur architect design a 3 bedroom apartment and lots of luxury facilities! Hope u won't get angry and shout! Don't waste my land! Happy sunday

u too much grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Abbott(m): 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2012
97. architectsizzle(m): Quote Post Its not as if nigerian architects can't design such!
But will u design such on one plot of land? Most
nigerian's are profit and functional minded! They
erect properties 4 shelter only! How many thinks
about the aesthetics of the design or its
environment. So hopefully next time you buy an Acre of land and ur architect design a 3 bedroom
apartment and lots of luxury facilities! Hope u
won't get angry and shout! Don't waste my land!
Happy sunday

Today is Monday not sunday...just so you know.
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by anonimi: 7:40pm On Aug 20, 2012
More pictures from 2006 of the site here:

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?p=19507630
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Jarus(m): 7:45pm On Aug 20, 2012
Doubt this can be the biggest/most beautiful mansion in Nigeria. Chief Adesoye's Olohunkuse House in Offa (Kwara state) compares this.
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Jarus(m): 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2012
dasparrow: @Post

So, I watched the video and read the article. It is a nice gorgeous house no doubt. However, its not for me. For starters, the house is way too elaborate and eurocentric in design. I mean, even the pictures on the wall show white men and women. I would prefer a house with a touch of African architectural designs. The house is way too big and like some other posters before me have mentioned, if the owner dies, no one will be able to maintain that house much less the huge yard.

[b]The article stated that the owner of the house already owns homes in Abuja, Lagos, europe and in south arabia. The house is meant to be just a vacation home. Now why would anyone spend that much money just for a vacation house? [/b]Even white people who are filthy rich don't waste money like that because they work hard to earn it unlike our Nigerian filthy rich people. A poster mentioned that the owner of the house has oil blocks and I truly believe that. One has to have oil blocks in Nigeria or be a Nigerian politician to make that much money to build expensive structures all over the world.

If I had that kind of money, I will make a difference in the lives of the poor and needy. I will help orphaned children by sending them to school and providing their basic necessities and pay the medical bills of very sick people who cannot afford to pay for their medical treatments. But that is just me. It gives me immense joy to be of help to others and make a difference in the lives of others. I pray Jehovah God blesses me abundantly like He blessed King Solomon in the bible in Jesus name, Amen.

There is something called country home. All the rich people I know from my town have their country homes(located in their village) bigger than their Lagos and Abuja homes. I can explain 3 reasons for this

1, It is African tradition
2, Land is far cheaper in your village than the city and you can decide to buy as many acres as you want
3, With 100m for example you can build a palatial home in your village, same amount can hardly buy Land in exquisite part of the city where you, as a rich man, will want to stay in Lagos or Abuja. I know a CEO, whose house in Lagos(located in Thomas Estate, Ajah) is not as big as 1/10th of his countryhome in Kwara(which I also know) but a valuer will value the Lagos home higher.
4, Many rich Nigerians retire to their village/hometown after many years in the city to rest(say after attaining 65-70). This is your final home and you will want to do it well.

This head lives in a rented flat in part of Lagos that is not even Grade A, but, to God be the glory, almost completing his conutryhome in the village.

That's the sociology of big houses in the villages.
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by gidjah(m): 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2012
dnt beeiive a legitmate biz n God fearing individual wil wnt to erect houses of ds type of houses,vanity upon vanity, lets proove their source of in come, are thier source trust wortht??
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by OmoTier1(m): 8:07pm On Aug 20, 2012
Architecturally speaking, the house is a flop big time!.... these so called big men in Nigeria, can't they see the Palaces in France, China, etc? Those of us that have been to those Chateau in France, before you even get to the gates, your eyes are full of histories, beauty and culture! And the landscaping alone leaves you speechless, as it reflects Nature and Man dancing "Atelego". This is what copy-cat mentality brings
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by johnkay1(m): 8:14pm On Aug 20, 2012
money is gud...my own mansion will be more than this...
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by baqina(m): 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2012
Danka7777:

IBB House is located on a hillside, clearly isolated from the view of residents of Niger State. It's a Bungalow with underground, and the fence is taller than the building itself. This explains why till today no one has successful at taking a picture of that mansion. 1/2 a mile down from IBB's hilltop mansion, is the mansion of General Abadulsalami Abubakar, also a bungalow with underground and a fence much taller than the building. No other residents live in the area besides these two people, not even former and present governors. Security is toothless...military and private security. It's funny you can stand pretty much any where in Minna and you will see the two buildings, but just the fence only...lol, why because there are on high elevation.

Haba,haba.habaaaaa..kilode nahhhh...Naija and there lies.
Abdulsalam's house is directly opposite IBB's first gate if u are coming through David Mark's road (nothing like half a mile). Senator Kuta's house is rightly beside Abudulsalam's own.
The area is pretty much developed with David Mark fully developed,there are no military or private security men on d road, the area is cool and calm with no heavy presence of security details.
Their is no big deal about IBB's house so many Minna citizens have entered the house, u can even see through d first gate but d house is far off.
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by goldng: 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2012
This is Nice
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by franklinjoseph(m): 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2012
Nice houses
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2012
yuzedo: My dad has been there b4. Accompanied my uncle who is a close partner and contractor to the owner, Multi-billionaire businessman, Nuel Ojei. The man is wheel-chair bound, but I'll be damned if he isn't a boss! shocked

Points of correction: Nuel Ojei is not wheel-chair bound-it is simply one of the wild and exaggerated rumors about him.
The house belongs to Nuel Ojei and not the Elumelus.
The house was started in the early 90's by G. Cappa and then handed over to a German firm and now to the Israeli firm
Dr. Ojei has donated generously to Issele-Uku and to his alma mater: Issele-Uku Technical College. He once single-handedly wired Issele-Uku for electricity; He tarred several roads in the town. Can he do more? probably but he runs a business and not a charitable organization.

Anioma is known for men and women who make big things happen. Men like Rev. S.W. Martin of blessed memory who was also from Issele-Uku, Chukwuma Nzeogwu; Jim Ovia, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Pat Utomi, Sunny Odogwu just to mention but a few.

Let us all relish good things and aspire to reach the higher heights by pursuing our legitimate dreams. Nuel Ojei works hard for his money so should you. When bad debtors were listed for Nigerian banks, he was not involved. Oil subsidy scam, he was not listed. This tells me that he is doing something right. He employs a lot of Nigerians in his businesses which includes being one of the Dealers for Mercedes Benz and Mazda as well as being in oil business.

Nuel is entitled to enjoy the fruits of his success!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 20, 2012
franklinjoseph: Am a native of isele uku and av neva come across such house. the wealthy men in dat area are a handful ppl like Elumelu Bros, Edwin Chinye, Nuel Ojei and Kachukwu and dey all have mansions but dis one doesnt belong to any of dem.

You can't be from Issele-Uku and not know Nuel Ojei's house in Ogboli. It is well known in Issele-Uku and the environs so get your facts straight. The pictures herein are the real deal. House is located in Issele-uku live and in structure!
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by princemmab(m): 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2012
Alaafia l‘oro:
^^^^why did you quote all dat without commenting? #rubbish#
And why do you use hash tag on NL since u kw peeps can't click on it
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by mpmp: 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2012
while 150-million Nigerians averagely live below $1 per day, a single human being is building such a house.

Even the money to maintain such a palace, is he going to work for the money or steal it?
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 20, 2012
That videos and all images presented here are renderings. So, the building is not constructed yet from the available information on this site.
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by ABAKA72(m): 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2012
mykejones: JB built IBB's Hiltop Mansion..know what you compere it with homboi.
Your post is really funny, but I will forgive your ignorance because obviously you are not a proffesional in the building industry. That JB built IBB's mansion does not make it a master pice that cannot be supassed by newer and more contempory designs. Architecture is very dynamic and therefore evolves continuosly. IBB's mansion is already a subject of case studies, meaning that Architects has taken all the merits in the IBB's Arch. design to enable them produce more beatiful and far more functional designs. NB. am not saying that the building in the picture is better than IBB's cos I don't have the needed imformation to judge both, but I want to correct the inferiority complex that makes you believe that eveything made by JB (ie the white man) has a devine stamp.
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by CeaserB: 10:41pm On Aug 20, 2012
mpmp: while 150-million Nigerians averagely live below $1 per day, a single human being is building such a house.

Even the money to maintain such a palace, is he going to work for the money or steal it?

[size=13pt]Goodness Gracious!? See What Poverty Has Done To Someone's Mentality shocked[/size]

[size=21pt]Is It Your Money!? angry[/size]
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by safeLove(f): 11:07pm On Aug 20, 2012
Typical example of poverty property. Come home and let's teach you art of "fishing" and stop oogling at another man's sweat. Aturu igbo!!
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by stanley095(m): 11:25pm On Aug 20, 2012
nelllove: Where did he get d money from? Rob peter to pay paul.
dat one no neéd to be ur headache bro
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by stanley095(m): 11:32pm On Aug 20, 2012
moderatorr: poverty infected brain makes people think all big money is stolen money
no mind them guy. U get mouth
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by BiafranSoldier1(m): 11:32pm On Aug 20, 2012
I know he sleeps in all the rooms, he should take the mansion with him when he dies please. All is vanity. The more you have the more painful your death will be.
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by sweetcheecks(f): 11:38pm On Aug 20, 2012
Nice structure. Not sure about it being a house though. It could be an African country parliament. Well, if he sleeps well at night after driving through the dusty streets and poverty stricken masses on the way. Good for him oo! Not sure about the gold thing going on there, its like its mimicking the biblical image of heaven. His reward already paid in full maybe he does not want to wait!!! wink
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by NeddyX(m): 11:41pm On Aug 20, 2012
We should not judge any body. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 20, 2012
Very Nice.
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 20, 2012
Biafran Soldier: I know he sleeps in all the rooms, he should take the mansion with him when he dies please. All is vanity. The more you have the more painful your death will be.

Come on now, you are hating a little too Hard.... undecided
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:05am On Aug 21, 2012
omonuan:

Points of correction: Nuel Ojei is not wheel-chair bound-it is simply one of the wild and exaggerated rumors about him.
The house belongs to Nuel Ojei and not the Elumelus.
The house was started in the early 90's by G. Cappa and then handed over to a German firm and now to the Israeli firm
Dr. Ojei has donated generously to Issele-Uku and to his alma mater: Issele-Uku Technical College. He once single-handedly wired Issele-Uku for electricity; He tarred several roads in the town. Can he do more? probably but he runs a business and not a charitable organization.

Anioma is known for men who make big things happen. Men like Rev. S.W. Martin of blessed memory who was also from Issele-Uku, Chukwuma Nzeogwu; Jim Ovia, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Pat Utomi, Sunny Odogwu just to mention but a few.

Let us all relish good things and aspire to reach the higher heights by pursuing our legitimate dreams. Nuel Ojei works hard for his money so should you. When bad debtors were listed for Nigerian banks, he was not involved. Oil subsidy scam, he was not listed. This tells me that he is doing something right. He employs a lot of Nigerians in his businesses which includes being one of the Dealers for Mercedes Benz and Mazda as well as being in oil business.

Nuel is entitled to enjoy the fruits of his success!

^^^So many illustrious sons and daughters from there. Is Sunny Odogwu the brother to IBBs' wife, Mariam? If so, i thought they were from Asaba?
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 21, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^So many illustrious sons and daughters from there. Is Sunny Odogwu the brother to IBBs' wife, Mariam? If so, i thought they were from Asaba?

No Sonny Odogwu is the owner of Grand Hotel Asaba. Mariam's brother is named Sonny Okogwu. Similar but different last names! Issele-uku is a suburb of Asaba. Yes both Odogwu and Okogwu are from Asaba. Mind you I referred to Anioma which is a geographic entity known as Delta North or the Igbo speaking part of Delta State. If you limit to Issele-Uku and the environs, you have Nuel Ojei, Tony Elumelu, Ibe Kachikwu and his young brother Dumebi. Air Marshal Paul Dike etc
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by plentykola(m): 12:15am On Aug 21, 2012
guys dis house is nt real if u wan see house in nigeria go n see i bb'd hilltop mansion or subumi balogun's buckingham palace at ikoyi glover rd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com / Where Is The 'naira' Note Printed? In Nigeria or Abroad? / Huge Pile Of Naira Notes Stored At Someone's Home (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.