Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? (94327 Views)

Linda Ikeji Mansion, Another Hard Time For Pro Bloggers In Nigeria / Money Is Really Good. Could This Be DANGOTE'S Mansion / Abramovich Wins Biggest Private Court Case In History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 21, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^So many illustrious sons and daughters from there. Is Sunny Odogwu the brother to IBBs' wife, Mariam? If so, i thought they were from Asaba?
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by lordcastro: 1:22am On Aug 21, 2012
i thought the article said the biggest private home built by isreali architects n not the biggest private house in nigeria...huh
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by oakcha(m): 2:41am On Aug 21, 2012
I am from Isele-Uku, the dude has been building that house for ages....only God knows
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by brosB: 3:15am On Aug 21, 2012
I was privillege to visit Isseleku with an idigene of the town,the mansion is own by Mr Emmanuel Ojei of Nuel Ojei Holding who is a bussines mogul,I know his office here in Abuja. I was told that the property has been under construction for over ten years with this bussiness mogul hiring and firing various construction companies and as we talk now construction is still ongoing in that mansion with allkind of demolition and reconstuction going on.Am actually not aware of his involvement with the Government.
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:26am On Aug 21, 2012
Where is the picture of the biggest private nau?

Na only house I see.
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Solozzo(m): 3:44am On Aug 21, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Good question and yet even mention someone as the owner . . .

A perusal of the article posted indicated that as of this year, the project has not been completed. The exterior has been done but not the rooms and inside.

But the vexed question is what does the owner do to earn money to do this. Is it honest business? Can we have these details please.
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:23am On Aug 21, 2012
tpia@:
This is a computer generated drawing of a house,

Please do not kidnap, attack or harass anybody based on this speculative fiction.

Hahaha, computer generated indeed. All architects make use of it in designing buildings today. So a Nigerian should own that house.

@ poster, wished you posted more pictures in and around the house, worth, number of rooms, layout, etcetra.
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:40am On Aug 21, 2012
Engineer96: Tony Elumelu,former GMD of UBA, is from Issele-Uku so also his brother, a member of the house of rep. Ndudi Elumelu.
It could be there family house or it could be Tony's house.

Stop mentioning people's names in wild guesses. Isn't wise.
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by bblacky(f): 4:43am On Aug 21, 2012
Wow!!! Ds one no pass white house...op ts real oo
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:43am On Aug 21, 2012
moderatorr: poverty infected brain makes people think all big money is stolen money

Tell them to think and grow rich. Ones mind actually determines how much he makes not his sweat.
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:48am On Aug 21, 2012
OilSubsidy: This is so sad!! What would make anyone want to waste all the money building this in that country called Nigeria? What will become of that place when the owner is dead and gone and the children/grand-children refuse to come back to Nigeria because of the prevailing insecurity? Why waste all that money when you can use it to impact seriously on the life of the less priviledge of your society? Why?

Go to Abiriba/Ohafia in Abia state and ask them.
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:52am On Aug 21, 2012
pro01: Oh lord; money is indeed everything. This looks like an emperor's palace. Probably cost in excess of $20m - going by the detailed description offered here:
www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/newsflash/in-the-nigerian-savannah-two-tel-aviv-architects-erect-a-palace-fit-for-kings.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+NigerianVillageSquare+%28Nigerian+Village+Square%29

Money is not everything. A nagging woman will make such a palace hell for the owner.

Check the costliest house in india/world which is worth $600million.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:55am On Aug 21, 2012
This is another anecdotal evidence of the name of the owner for the doubting Thomases:

http://www.etco-nigeria.com/List.aspx?id=8
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:56am On Aug 21, 2012
Emma.UG:
who post my grand pa house here,

Granda indeed. From the sources, the house is still in the making. Outer structure finished....
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:57am On Aug 21, 2012
okpara ugo:

Money is not everything. A nagging woman will make such a palace hell for the owner.

Check the costliest house in india/world which is worth $600million.

Money is not everything. It is just the only thing! It can't possibly be everything so it has to be the only thing. We all want to be rich don't we? You can divorce a nagging woman but a good woman can leave your broke ass if you don't have money. Work hard and earn your pay bro! Ain't nothing wrong with being rich.
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:06am On Aug 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Its obvious that ppl havent seen my mansion. I'll like to keep it that way for security sakes sad

Post it or keep quiet forever. tongue
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:11am On Aug 21, 2012
Paul John:

I don't think this house can be compared to IBBs house. Here are some pix of his house

The house make sense, I put an age 40 to this kind house.
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:21am On Aug 21, 2012
Abbott: 97. architectsizzle(m): Quote Post Its not as if nigerian architects can't design such!
But will u design such on one plot of land? Most
nigerian's are profit and functional minded! They
erect properties 4 shelter only! How many thinks
about the aesthetics of the design or its
environment. So hopefully next time you buy an Acre of land and ur architect design a 3 bedroom
apartment and lots of luxury facilities! Hope u
won't get angry and shout! Don't waste my land!
Happy sunday

Today is Monday not sunday...just so you know.

Sir, are you Abbott Resort

Igbapele....
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 21, 2012
sweetcheecks: Nice structure. Not sure about it being a house though. It could be an African country parliament. Well, if he sleeps well at night after driving through the dusty streets and poverty stricken masses on the way. Good for him oo! Not sure about the gold thing going on there, its like its mimicking the biblical image of heaven. His reward already paid in full maybe he does not want to wait!!! wink

Isn't that why the Bible says it would be difficult for wealthy people to go to heaven. . . they can already 'mimic' heaven with the splendour their wealth affords them. This palace is nothing but heaven on earth (you'd have to watch the video to see what I mean). The owners/occupants of such a palace certainly do not need any 'mythical' heaven, when they already have a tangible one here.
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by crackhouse(m): 11:07am On Aug 21, 2012
What abt the interior decorations? Or is it like the regular nigeria Mansions with few decorated rooms and so many empty rooms?. @OP, u have just given the robbers an Expo. I am sure they will go back to their drawing board and probably make this their next target.
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2012
Because it is in Carlifornia, does not mean it does not belong to IBB angry

tevinsolt: this isn't IBB's house this house is located California

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2IWPS6h9H4&feature=player_embedded
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2012
okpara ugo:

Hahaha, computer generated indeed. All architects make use of it in designing buildings today. So a Nigerian should own that house.

@ poster, wished you posted more pictures in and around the house, worth, number of rooms, layout, etcetra.

Probably. Nice Pic Though.
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by mruknaijaboy(m): 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2012
it doesn't matter about what is the biggest private mansion in nigeria, what should be the concern is nigeria is known as a poor country aka third world country

the reason why is that a country's wealth is based on the average persons wealth not on the richest people or what their mansion looks like, Nigerians are too concerned with building big houses yet there are no roads and stable electricity in all parts of nigeria and they're are people starving everywhere

why wouldn't you start with the basics of building a country to a better standard and democracy with the things i just mentioned above rather than skipping all that and buying yourself a huge mansion to live in

it is said that nigeria will become one of the worlds powerhouses by 2020 but there is no way that can happen when the basic things which 1st world countries are able to do nigeria can not do due to greed and flaundered money by people working in the government

they should place some laws which prevent people working in the nigerian government from money being misused for greed and personal agendas and allow the money to be used for the upbringing of the country but they will not do this because all of their hands are not clean and none of them fully have the benefit of the country at their interest

im sure you know there is no hope for a country when members of government think about helping themselves more than helping the country lol

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Latnok95(m): 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2012
Hmmm!.. Av anyone of u seen Bobizua's mansion in benin? *IBB's own is room n parlour compared to Bob's own*
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by lacuna(m): 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2012
The pertinent question to ask is whether the source of such stupendous wealth and display of affluence is legitimate
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by UyiIredia(m): 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2012
Crap ! Even Lucky Igbinedion's mansion in Benin will beat this one.
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by item1: 8:46pm On Aug 21, 2012
this may be a nice mansion but i bet you its not as peaceful/homely as my little house of no regret..............after-all the owner still move about with a fleet of security convoy.
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2012
mehn while looking at those pictures, tears came out.............the structure is a beauty of beauties. i know i would build something more when my time comes
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by braveheart2012(m): 2:54am On Aug 22, 2012
LOL! A giant mansion in the jungle filled with pictures and murals of white people! Nigerians may have gained independence but white people still colonize our minds and imaginations. Absolutely tragic.
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Jarus(m): 7:05am On Aug 22, 2012
lacuna: The pertinent question to ask is whether the source of such stupendous wealth and display of affluence is legitimate

If the house was owned by Nuel Ojei, then thre is no reason to suggest the money is illegitimate.
$any people may not know because of his quiet, old school wealth style, but the man has been around for long and until recently always rated among the Top 10 richest Nigerians. His wealth model is noit like that of the 'new money' guys (Dangote, Otedola etc) but 'old money' school (Razaq Okoya Eleganza, Folawiyo, Samuel Adedoyin etc). The guys have been multi-millionaires(compare to billions today) since 70's and they've investment heavily in assets among oother investments. This is why Okoya's Ajah house is arguably also the biggest private mansion in Lagos, bigger than those of richer folks like Dangote(in Karimu Kotun & Muri Okunola in VI) and Otedola. That's these guys forte - storing their wealth in heavy landed properties all over the world.

If the house was built by Tony Elumelu, well, it may be difficult to stick one's neck out for a bank CEO in Nigeria, but I don't think it is totally inconceivable if someone that had been Bank CEO(and co-founder) since 34 years of age for more than 15 years to be able to afford such property not in Dubai or Abuja, but his village.
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2012
plenty kola: guys dis house is nt real if u wan see house in nigeria go n see i bb'd hilltop mansion or subumi balogun's buckingham palace at ikoyi glover rd
That IBB mansion is overrate man. Not even up to the taste for a big-shot.However, it is Okay.

IBB mansion

www.nairaland.com/attachments/54241_babangida_12_jpg13edbefbe56686ecdc7c202520cfdb4d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/54238_babangida_9_jpg86eb05092f6b8b1d0c21488c5ea38d33

www.nairaland.com/attachments/54237_babangida_8_jpg2e93c85bb1416a80638f69219e678cc5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/54230_babangida_1_jpgda7a9d33dc1e6024b784dc40ed7f6074

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com / Where Is The 'naira' Note Printed? In Nigeria or Abroad? / Huge Pile Of Naira Notes Stored At Someone's Home (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.