Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Aptitude Test!!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Aptitude Test!!!!! (848 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aptitude Test!!!!! by kiviglomi: 11:02am On Aug 19, 2012
Hello Nairalanders in the house please help out. I have been invited by Total Nigeria for an aptitude test in a week time and i don't have the slightest idea of what their aptitude test is like, the type of questions they will ask and what is expected of me. Should you have an idea please reply or forward your response to my email (abeke_one@yahoo.com). Please help out for this is an opportunity i have been long praying for. God bless you
Re: Aptitude Test!!!!! by MATTHEW59: 11:27pm On Aug 20, 2012
kiviglomi: Hello Nairalanders in the house please help out. I have been invited by Total Nigeria for an aptitude test in a week time and i don't have the slightest idea of what their aptitude test is like, the type of questions they will ask and what is expected of me. Should you have an idea please reply or forward your response to my email (abeke_one@yahoo.com). Please help out for this is an opportunity i have been long praying for. God bless you
Where is the venue? because the venue might help 2 know d nature of the test. Which position did u applied for? I hv sent u a mail, mat2las, 08036430934

(1) (Reply)

H.r Ahs Job / Invite For A Chat From Fcmb,pls Help Confirm If Its Tru / Graduate Trainee In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.