Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Arsenal’s Season Plans Are Incomplete…don’t LOSE FAITH! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal’s Season Plans Are Incomplete…don’t LOSE FAITH! (478 Views)

Saving Arsenal's Season...5 Things Arsene Wenger Should Do / Arsenal Fans Have Faith! Super Eagles Did It After 19years! / Arsene Wenger Is 'very Proud' Of Arsenal's Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal’s Season Plans Are Incomplete…don’t LOSE FAITH! by anigold(m): 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2012
The “doom and gloomers” are out and about again. As usual, the second the club experiences turbulence they come out of their holes and start raving about how the club is never going to win anything and going to finish 6th. They are never around when the club is doing well…so it makes me think that they are actually busy supporting some other club and then when Arsenal have an issue (since they hate Arsenal) they take the time to go online and talk absolute shite about the club. Anyway, enough about that.

ARSENAL FOR LIFE , FOR EVER I LOVE MY CLUB.

http://justarsenal.com/arsenals-season-plans-are-incomplete-dont-lose-faith/15504

(1) (Reply)

I Will Reward Brendan Rodgers With Goals, Says Liverpool Striker Luis Suarez / Manchester United Drops Costly Points At Swansea / 'casillas Is The Heart & Soul Of Real Madrid' - Xavi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.