Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Arsene Wenger Is 'very Proud' Of Arsenal's Season - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsene Wenger Is 'very Proud' Of Arsenal's Season (479 Views)

Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) / Didier Drogba Ruled Out Of Arsenal Match / Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsene Wenger Is 'very Proud' Of Arsenal's Season by freeman191(m): 5:33am On Apr 09, 2011
"We have done really well until now. We had three big disappointments in one week, but we are second in the league - is that a scandal? It is important that we finish as strongly as possible."

And he said he would not waver as long as everyone at the club kept pushing for honours.

"As long as the team is second in the league and the whole club is down (disappointed with that) then I am ready to sign for the next 20 years and stand up for that," Wenger said.

"If someone is better than you at the end of the season you have to accept it and get on with it. But I'm up for the fight, and want to win every single game. Every point is important now."

http://www.nigeriansportsforum.com/index.php/topic,110.0.html
Re: Arsene Wenger Is 'very Proud' Of Arsenal's Season by 1025: 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2011
@poster,
what do u expect. wenger, the club and the fans have nothing to celebrate in tyhe last 6 yrs hence they arrange celebrations for every reason. do not be surprised if they celebrate more than the league winners at the end of the season. satistics have it that in the last 6 seasons, arsenal has not finished in the top 2. i am telling u that arsenal is not finishing in the top 2 this season that no 2 spot is up for chelsea and i will remind u of this at the end of the season.
i was in lagos when arsenal qualified to play birminham in the carling cup finals. wow, their fans were celebrating as they were too sure the cup was theirs but the rest became story when martins decided to call off their bluffs.
even if they finish 3rd, they must celebrate. the most interesting thing about wenger is that he will always tell his fans that they did well this season and that all is set for them to land the trophies next season though the next season will never come as long as the stingy french fries will never look for quality players rather he goes for cheap articles.
Re: Arsene Wenger Is 'very Proud' Of Arsenal's Season by Tunsbobo(m): 9:34am On Apr 16, 2011
chelsea's season is worse!

(1) (Reply)

At Last Manchester City Qualify For Champions League, Beat Tottenham 1-0 / Milan,city,spurs N Arsenal Chasing Udinese Duo / Need Help With Your Project?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.