Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Super Sunday 5th Edition(eid-al-fitr) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Super Sunday 5th Edition(eid-al-fitr) (1058 Views)

Super Sunday 10th Edition(gej Vs OBJ) / Super Sunday 2nd Edition(ft. Don, Bunmi & Bin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Sunday 5th Edition(eid-al-fitr) by ekeroyal(m): 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2012
**If you are not 18 years or above please vamoose. And whatever you understand from this
is at your risk. Be warned**

At the just concluded Eid-al-Fitr celebrations to end the Ramadan fast at the National
Mosque in Abuja, Jonathan and his cute wife were present and Mrs. Patience Jonathan was
invited to say a prayer. Here's the excerpt

"In Jesus name, in Jesus name. Can people with four legs hear with me? Say Alleluyah
I am very very happy that Jesus is with the brothers of boko haram and you are here
with me. As you can see we all are now boko haram friends and it is good. Isn't it not?

Father, son, holy ghost, you say we shall run and not get tired, we shall eat and not
belle full, we shall fly and not crash. May this be a great day in the life of all of us.

Finally I thank God that my husband is not seeing any bomb yet. And like my husband,
let us all bring our hands together and fight the devil in boko haram.

In the mighty name of the holy ghost of Jesus Christ of Damascus and the God of Jericho
AMEN!!"

**With this prayer, Boko Haram have just promised to retaliate ASAP. Please watch your back
as you go about your usual business.**

**It depends on you to transmit or share this at your risk**
Re: Super Sunday 5th Edition(eid-al-fitr) by Ruqaya(f): 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2012
u distracted ma beautiful dream
Re: Super Sunday 5th Edition(eid-al-fitr) by ekeroyal(m): 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2012
Ruqaya: u distracted ma beautiful dream

Do you dream? If yes, you must be having an ulterior motive for seeing my joke in your dream. tongue
Re: Super Sunday 5th Edition(eid-al-fitr) by Lagusta(m): 10:38pm On Aug 19, 2012
Now this is a joke, lololololololoLlllloooooooool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Super Sunday 5th Edition(eid-al-fitr) by larride(m): 11:18pm On Aug 19, 2012
Na yoke be this?
Re: Super Sunday 5th Edition(eid-al-fitr) by ekeroyal(m): 11:24pm On Aug 21, 2012
Lagusta: Now this is a joke, lololololololoLlllloooooooool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks bro

larride: Na yoke be this?

bush pig
Re: Super Sunday 5th Edition(eid-al-fitr) by oderemo(m): 11:55pm On Aug 21, 2012
Long tym ekoroyal, u still cracking foul jokes as usual, a pig will remain a pig no matter the attention.
Damn.
Drag meself out of thread.
Re: Super Sunday 5th Edition(eid-al-fitr) by bunmioguns(m): 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2012
*staggers into the thread and pours ogogoro on ekeroyal's head*
Re: Super Sunday 5th Edition(eid-al-fitr) by ekeroyal(m): 12:37am On Aug 23, 2012
ode remo: Long tym ekoroyal, u still cracking foul jokes as usual, a pig will remain a pig no matter the attention.
Damn.
Hey Ode safe for the fact that we've been friends in the past, i'd have called you a wiener embarassed

bunmioguns: *staggers into the thread and pours ogogoro on ekeroyal's head*
I know you love $hit, go ahead and have it. cheesy
Re: Super Sunday 5th Edition(eid-al-fitr) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 24, 2012
ode remo: Long tym ekoroyal, u still cracking foul jokes as usual, a pig will remain a pig no matter the attention.
Damn.
...nothing but negative criticism, yet you have nothing to offer...so empty and vile...better take some vegetables and fibrogel to purge your bad belle...how's that for a good laugh...Clown
Re: Super Sunday 5th Edition(eid-al-fitr) by emmyasam95(m): 1:21pm On Aug 24, 2012
;DI knew dis joke wil b dry immediately i saw 18Yrs nd above. If we live u nw, u 4ny
Re: Super Sunday 5th Edition(eid-al-fitr) by ekeroyal(m): 10:14pm On Aug 24, 2012
gmyguy: ...nothing but negative criticism, yet you have nothing to offer...so empty and vile...better take some vegetables and fibrogel to purge your bad belle...how's that for a good laugh...Clown
Pls tell him, he never posts a job but can always tell which is bad. He's a rotten wiener anyways.

emmyasam95: ;DI knew dis joke wil b dry immediately i saw 18Yrs nd above. If we live u nw, u 4ny

It's a free world buddy but you must be 18 years to see this.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Smoothcrim And Petroldollar? Have There Been Banned? / Just Another ALUU Joke / Ojigbijigbijigbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.