Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,071 members, 7,859,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:51 PM

Area Boys And Girls Are Products Of Area Fathers And Mothers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Area Boys And Girls Are Products Of Area Fathers And Mothers (1016 Views)

Generational Curses. . . .the Sins Of The Fathers And Mothers!!! / Irresponsible Fathers And What They Cause To The Society / Are Presents Dads And Moms Of Today Better Than Their Fathers And Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Area Boys And Girls Are Products Of Area Fathers And Mothers by kunle75(m): 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2007
The "family"they say is the smallest and the basic unit of any nation,but going by the happenings in the world today "youth restiveness"are as a result of the failures of an individual parent to live up to there various responsibility,moreso the menace of area boys and girls in our communities nowadays are becoming unacceptable,but from my own my persepective i feel that if most parents had done the rigth thing,may be the situation wld av been a bit difft from what we have in our society now.pls ur response and candid opinion is required to make this topic a debatable one,however,my primary aim is for us to learn and see how we can all deduce some lesson from this topic in other for upcoming parents in particular to set things rigth for u and i to have better society that is free of miscreants in the near future.
Re: Area Boys And Girls Are Products Of Area Fathers And Mothers by mariejane(f): 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2007
i beg to disagree wt you, not all area children arev the products of area parents. Let me share a personal experience wt u, back in secondary school, there was this senior of mine who had the best of evrything u could ever think of.After completion of secondary school, his father went on to enrol him at oxbridge college where i learnt the sum of 98,000 was paid for jamb lessons! He later went on to a federal university and was studying a sdcience course, A couple of years later, i was in a commercial bus and this bus ahead of ours was being harrased by an 'agbero' , for those of us that dont know, an agbero is an area tout, on closer look, it turned out to be my senior from secondary school! I got home that day and had a very good cry, this memory still lingers till today.

Tell me, who made him an area boy?
Re: Area Boys And Girls Are Products Of Area Fathers And Mothers by Busta(f): 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2007
@topic,

I don't think that is always the case.
Re: Area Boys And Girls Are Products Of Area Fathers And Mothers by kunle75(m): 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2007
ur response is as good as my gesture on this matter,but why dont u take a closer look at it this way,dont u think something is missing?if parents can go to any length to make the life of their wards better and it turns out that way,cld it be that he/she want to at will?or peer pressure?there are a whole lot to this but just to mention few,ok look at it this way, all this aforementioned possible effect also have their origin dont u think so?but u will agree with me that all still boils down on bad parenting or lack of good parental care,but never for 4get that prayer is very essential wch is the cardinal point of it all.

ur response is what will give spice and onions to this debate,ur candid opinion is highly wellkom wch is the reason for this topic in the first place.
Re: Area Boys And Girls Are Products Of Area Fathers And Mothers by mariejane(f): 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2007
this guy in question had very good parental care. i knew him personally so i know wat am talking about. am just trying to butress the fact that area children are not the product of area parents.

(1) (Reply)

Whose Duty Is It To Give Children Sex Education? / Mum & Dad In D House / Thought Provoking Question.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.