Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2400492 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
Lemon1: Thankx 2kurupt .. I will try n do that... But do you know hw much?

Officially 17k but budget extra 5k for administrative charges & those UST 'laptop boys'.
From the PG School I was advised to process the application thru those guys

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Stevolala447(m): 8:20am On Jul 16, 2014
What happened to this forum. Admin pls explain.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by temple4real(m): 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
I recieved a text this mrng from d N.u.t. requesting me to attend a crucial meeting on thursday 17th july 2014.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Asher79: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
temple4real: I recieved a text this mrng from d N.u.t. requesting me to attend a crucial meeting on thursday 17th july 2014.
Did they state the agenda or reason for the meeting?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
temple4real: I recieved a text this mrng from d N.u.t. requesting me to attend a crucial meeting on thursday 17th july 2014.

pls what is the location and agenda of the meeting. What is there mode of operation i.e how did they get your number
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by temple4real(m): 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
dexpee4life: [color=#990000][/color]

pls what is the location and agenda of the meeting. What is there mode of operation i.e how did they get your number
The agenda was not made known, concerning how they got my number; It was during the protest of bring back our girls that my number was given, I and a colleague were requested to represent our school on that day.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by temple4real(m): 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
Asher79: Did they state the agenda or reason for the meeting?
I will ensure I update on outcome of the said meeting aluta continua! remember injury to one is injury to all, so no retreat! no surrender!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Asher79: 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2014
temple4real: I will ensure I update on outcome of the said meeting aluta continua! remember injury to one is injury to all, so no retreat! no surrender!
That'd really be very kind of you. Keep the flag flying, bro!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
dexpee4life: [color=#990000][/color]

........Agenda Pay us our Arrears..
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by iwedimarshal: 1:29am On Jul 17, 2014
[quote author=2kurupt]

Officially 17k but budget extra 5k for administrative charges & those UST 'laptop boys'.
From the PG School I was advised to process the application thru those guys. @2kurupt. pls i wnt to be cleared, we ds guy print d form for u afta ds payment. also whn is d deadline for submission? or is all d form filled online n admission grantd immediately. whn likly is d start date for ds program. tnx
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by temple4real(m): 11:58am On Jul 17, 2014
temple4real: I will ensure I update on outcome of the said meeting aluta continua! remember injury to one is injury to all, so no retreat! no surrender!
The N.u.t. Meeting is mainly for obio/akpor branch.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 18, 2014
Information reaching me indicate that the payment of our salary arrears will possibly commens at the end of this month.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ralfdudu(m): 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
Fiafiad: Information reaching me indicate that the payment of our salary arrears will possibly commens at the end of this month.
are you sure of this information?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2014
Ralfdudu: are you sure of this information?
You are asking me if am sure, do not because of this information, u go and borrow money or make a promise to somebody and 2morrow the information failed, u now put the blame on me.
Please be wise!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Asher79: 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
Fiafiad: Information reaching me indicate that the payment of our salary arrears will possibly commens at the end of this month.
Yeah, I also heard that from a reliable insider at the Board. I tried to inquire the number of months that will be paid each month, and the insider said it'll be one month each, which will spread across seven months, since we're being owed seven months arrears. And the same will be applicable to those who had one problem or the other with their accounts, which has made it difficult for them to receive their salaries when others did. All the same, it sounds good, but all we can do is to keep hope alive and believe that everything will be sorted out very soon. Have a great day, y'all!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
Thankgodiyke: ........Agenda Pay us our Arrears..
I think the payment would be in form of campaign. The Info I heard is that Fayemi had some probx with teachers and that really affected his re-election bid, Aregbesola also paid all teachers in Osun at the middle of June so Our Beloved Gov. Must pay, But When? it must be around the corner and must be complete before the next election

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 5:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
I've got nothing to say but HELLO
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 8:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
And just to hail ''Hi'' to All
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mamadumi: 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
yes oh !as soon as they start to pay the arrears whether monthly,bi monthly or otherwise I and other able bodied teachers of distinction will flog mercilessly that our colleague that SAID THE ARREARS WON'T BE PAID.HE KNOWS HIMSELF.so that he will learn to be optimistic in LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2014
mamadumi: yes oh !as soon as they start to pay the arrears whether monthly,bi monthly or otherwise I and other able bodied teachers of distinction will flog mercilessly that our colleague that SAID THE ARREARS WON'T BE PAID.HE KNOWS HIMSELF.so that he will learn to be optimistic in LIFE.

It will be paid but not so soon....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 10:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
helo my gud pple pls i wana knw wen NTI wil stat selin PGDE form..tnx frnds
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogondah(f): 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
Its getting to d tym comments ll start flowing in again. Its almost month end, and so many ll be hoping and counting and praying for dat stuff. Jst checking if It has already started.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 6:30am On Jul 24, 2014
FOrms will b out again within nov/dec ths yr against nxt year school session.
gold360: helo my gud pple pls i wana knw wen NTI wil stat selin PGDE form..tnx frnds

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by profkalu(m): 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
Schools closes tomorrow being 25th July 2014. What happens to our salary arears?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChiXtian: 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2014

please how much is their school fees ?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChiXtian: 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
2kurupt:

please how much is their school fees ?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 10:29am On Jul 25, 2014
WHO BROKE DOWN THE WALLS
OF JERICHO??
A new CRK teacher transferred to a
JSS 2 class mid term wanted to
know how well the students
understood the syllabus so far. He
decided to start from the last topic
the previous teacher had taught.
Teacher:~ "Hello class, who broke
down the walls of Jericho?"
There was a full minute of absolute
silence. All the students just stared
at him blankly. The teacher then
pointed at the students in the front
desk to answer the question. The
students began responding.
Amos:~ "Sir I'm a new student
here, I just started this school last
week"
John:~ "Sir the day the walls was
broken I didn't come to school, I
swear"
MARY:~ "Sir I only passed by the
walls of Jericho, I didn't even touch
it, as it was already broken when I
passed it"
Rufus:~ "Sir, I didn't even know the
walls had been broken, until you
mentioned it now"
The teacher became so shocked
and infuriated....
Teacher:~ "What!!!" He
screamed....
The Students began murmuring
amongst themselves, that the new
teacher is so mean. The teacher,
shocked by their ignorance,
stormed to the principals office to
tell him what happened. The
principal kindly responded.
Principal:~ "Sorry About that. You
know how mischievous these JSS
students can be? Always
destroying things and later denying
it. But be rest assured, this matter
would be fully investigated. Just
write down the total cost in fixing
the said wall, and at the next PTA
meeting the issue would be
discussed"

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kac13: 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
Alert received from Zenith Bank.PPSB,Phalga.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by temple4real(m): 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
kac13: Alert received from Zenith Bank.PPSB,Phalga.
Also, Alert recieved from zenith bank, u.b.e. Obalga.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by passarella013: 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
temple4real: Also, Alert recieved from zenith bank, u.b.e. Obalga.
so early? Hw many months?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by temple4real(m): 4:57am On Jul 26, 2014
passarella013: so early? Hw many months?
Just one month as usual.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
Is this true?I'm so bemused and equally amused...SALARY-25/07/2014....
If this is true, then Amaechi, I'll stick a quill on your hat,prostrate and shout I-G-W-E-E-E-E!

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.