Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,733 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2396187 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (850) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 8:48am On Jan 12, 2015
marcodura:
Don't mention at all, the delay of December salary is from the banks. Why are they the last to pay every month. Esp. First/UBA banks. Leave the Gov. alone from this blame. He has paid Dec salary since Dec 16th '14.
Pls dont be biased and leave the Banks alone. How would you blame the banks. Pls blame the Govt for all the irregularities you see in the payment of salaries

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by adophyt: 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
My policy this year, no salary, no work

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
so in d midst of dz no salary,doz of us postd to far away OPOBO.BONNY.KULA.etc,are stil xpectd to repot to duty abi? its well
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
my broda, I just dont understand what is happening. This is a very bad Omen
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by omansabuan(m): 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
dexpee4life:
my broda, I just dont understand what is happening. This is a very bad Omen
Your salary comes march 2015.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tutudame(m): 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
truly Nigerians do not love each other......

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 7:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
[quote author=omansabuan post=29731751]
Your salary comes march 2015.[I like that. It'll be the best time. And timely. Niger area self.]
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
To have the spirit of sportsmanship is very good to nature.
Colleagues that have been crying foul and lamenting earlier have been paid Dec salary and some months arrears hence have stopped commenting since. Once it's Jan 27th they'll surface again. Nigerians egocentricism.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 7:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
marcodura:
To have the spirit of sportsmanship is very good to nature.
Colleagues that have been crying foul and lamenting earlier have been paid Dec salary and some months arrears hence have stopped commenting since. Once it's Jan 27th they'll surface again. Nigerians egocentricism.
....SO,WHAT DO YOU WANT THEM TO COMMENT ABOUT,OGA SPORTSMAN?.... YOU WANT TO HEAR THEM PASS BLAME TO AMEACHI,GOODLUCK,APC,PDP,BANK OR TEACHERS?....BRO,ABEG,NO MAKE ME VES COMMENT BAD THINNG,BECAUSE,MY SALARY IS STILL WAITING FOR AMEACHI TO FINISH CAMPAIGNING FOR BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 8:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
mathmatica:
....SO,WHAT DO YOU WANT THEM TO COMMENT ABOUT,OGA SPORTSMAN?.... YOU WANT TO HEAR THEM PASS BLAME TO AMEACHI,GOODLUCK,APC,PDP,BANK OR TEACHERS?....BRO,ABEG,NO MAKE ME VES COMMENT BAD THINNG,BECAUSE,MY SALARY IS STILL WAITING FOR AMEACHI TO FINISH CAMPAIGNING FOR BUHARI
U've said it already.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 8:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
This is wia APC will fail totally in rivers state, will hungry, starved and deprived civil servants vote for APC come February 14th ? No salary up till now while ur colleagues have been paid in the same office and you're yet to be paid ... All hail APC agenda... Its a pity, so pple that live in PH that has to spend atleat 1200k to nd fro to interior ogoni land to teach the ogoni children will have to walk to work eeeeh ! This state and country is bleeped up !

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by LOVBON: 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
dmercy141983:
This is wia APC will fail totally in rivers state, will hungry, starved and deprived civil servants vote for APC come February 14th ? No salary up till now while ur colleagues have been paid in the same office and you're yet to be paid ... All hail APC agenda... Its a pity, so pple that live in PH that has to spend atleat 1200k to nd fro to interior ogoni land to teach the ogoni children will have to walk to work eeeeh ! This state and country is bleeped up !

AND U THINK IF APC FAILS THAT WIKE WILL PAY UR ARREARS ABI. U BETTER USE YOUR HEAD.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by omansabuan(m): 12:44am On Jan 13, 2015
dmercy141983:
My brother stay calm, the government will pay when ever they have money because some of our colleagues are usually paid 27-31 of every month so yours have joined the crew.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 2:35am On Jan 13, 2015
dmercy141983:
SMALL PIKIN TALK!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by privat: 10:37am On Jan 13, 2015
When r will receiving Dec. Alert?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by omansabuan(m): 1:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
privat:
When r will receiving Dec. Alert?
March.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by profkalu(m): 2:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
dmercy141983:
Why talking like this? Have you forgotten a post someone put here that Wike is not happy with our employment. So think welloooooo whether Pdp (wike) will pay your arears. You will be paid as it is due and when the banks receives it.

6 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Godsfree: 6:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
dmercy141983:
vote for a candidate that will pay you salary and your arrears.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by amarachi124(f): 7:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
Chei Expectation postponed makes the body sick.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Dedewizzy(m): 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
Someone posted about this few days ago and it seems nobody listened. I'll have to repeat it again; "banks are not responsible for the delay in payment". the bitter truth is salaries won't be paid unti after the FAAC meeting. I'm close to some "ogas" in the ministry of finance so I'm quite sure of what I'm saying. Transfer of funds is currently ongoing and not just the teachers are been owed but all civil servants in the state (exception of the three banks that paid). That said, a reasonable time to start expecting payments should be from the 16th
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
Dedewizzy:
Someone posted about this few days ago and it seems nobody listened. I'll have to repeat it again; "banks are not responsible for the delay in payment". the bitter truth is salaries won't be paid unti after the FAAC meeting. I'm close to some "ogas" in the ministry of finance so I'm quite sure of what I'm saying. Transfer of funds is currently ongoing and not just the teachers are been owed but all civil servants in the state (exception of the three banks that paid). That said, a reasonable time to start expecting payments should be from the 16th
You are 100% correct.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by omansabuan(m): 11:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
Dedewizzy:
FAAC another twist, just smiling.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mamadumi: 11:40am On Jan 14, 2015
PLS IF U AR IN OUR SHOES AND U DONT HAVE MONEY TO PAY UA FARE TO WORK,RELAX AND USE D ONE U HAVE TO PUT FOOD ON UA TABLE AND BE ALIVE TILL WENEVA THEY WILL PAY US D DECEMBER SALARY THEN U CAN RESUME.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 6:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
since they ve learnt how to do BUSINESS with my MONEY, I ve learnt how to do BUSINESS with their TIME. #JustThinkingAloud

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 7:14am On Jan 15, 2015
omansabuan:

FAAC another twist, just smiling.

What is a twist? look nigeria is going into serious recession if care is not taken.. All thanks to massive embelzement both in federal and state levels. However, delay of salaries are chiefly a faac matter.. Disbursements have not been done.. States have to wait until such to pay salaries.... The biggest surprise is how nigeria fastly felt the effect of the oil down fall.. By now we were made to believe that nigeria is becoming less dependent in crude and also, our reserves will serve as buffers even if crude prices change downwards .. What is happening portends a greater fear that our reserves might hve been far depleted before the oil fall.. Thus, the goverments inability to do basic neccessities...

The banks that paid december salaries did so at their own expense and in promise it will be gotten back.. You cannot blame other banks who refuses to take such risks...

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by omansabuan(m): 8:14am On Jan 15, 2015
PaulThor:

What is a twist? look nigeria is going into serious recession if care is not taken.. All thanks to massive embelzement both in federal and state levels. However, delay of salaries are chiefly a faac matter.. Disbursements have not been done.. States have to wait until such to pay salaries.... The biggest surprise is how nigeria fastly felt the effect of the oil down fall.. By now we were made to believe that nigeria is becoming less dependent in crude and also, our reserves will serve as buffers even if crude prices change downwards .. What is happening portends a greater fear that our reserves might hve been far depleted before the oil fall.. Thus, the goverments inability to do basic neccessities...

The banks that paid december salaries did so at their own expense and in promise it will be gotten back.. You cannot blame other banks who refuses to take such risks...
Guy since you are the spoke person of the governor in case you missed it, the governor affirmed that "he has paid december salary to all civil servants in rivers state, not some but all"
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 10:53am On Jan 15, 2015
Sorts of exagerations.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 11:57am On Jan 15, 2015
omansabuan:

Guy since you are the spoke person of the governor in case you missed it, the governor affirmed that "he has paid december salary to all civil servants in rivers state, not some but all"

Am no spokesman to any.. But you should know these are campaign era.. Politicians are doing everything possible to politick.. Same way jonathan blamed his shortfall on a software shutdown.. Main thing is rivers state govt met banks and struck a deal with dem.. Those who could meet it paid, those who couldnt are yet to do so. You and I know faac is yet to meet to disburse dec allocation..

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaxAngellyn: 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
PaulThor:

Am no spokesman to any.. But you should know these are campaign era.. Politicians are doing everything possible to politick.. Same way jonathan blamed his shortfall on a software shutdown.. Main thing is rivers state govt met banks and struck a deal with dem.. Those who could meet it paid, those who couldnt are yet to do so. You and I know faac is yet to meet to disburse dec allocation..

HMmmmmmmmmmmm... Playing the game of politricks with the citizens of the Great Federal Republic of Nija. Hmmmmm... POLITICIANS; God is watching you oooo....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by omansabuan(m): 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
PaulThor:

Assertively the governor lied and the state is broke so expect your salary in the month of march.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by amarachi124(f): 2:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
Dec. alert received. unionbank ppsb khana LGA

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jeccy(f): 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
Dec salary received union bank ppss khana lga

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (850) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.