Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,353 members, 7,839,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2411988 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (853) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 5:28pm On May 08, 2015
Cruize306:
zenith will pay later on today... Others will join the queue next week... From a reliable source
you mean re-LIE-able source.... grin
Cruize306:
zenith will pay later on today... Others will join the queue next week... From a reliable source
you mean re-LIE-able source....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by funky555(f): 5:34pm On May 08, 2015
Ameachi Y re u bn so wicked imagine d suffer...I heard dat primary schls in Ogu has bn closed dwn saying no NO SALARY NO WORK even @ igruwta primary schl d same was written,tru out dis week dey didn't go 2 work in dis two schls which I'm sure abt...plz ooo is it dat w shuld all go home n stay until we hv bn paid or keep on d good work of charity by going witout pay? shocked

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 8:35pm On May 08, 2015
profkalu:
Every text message that comes to my phone I always think that its Skye Bank. Pls Skye Bank pay me

God will soften the heart of pharoh(Amaechi) to pay us our salaries. The moni is there but he has refuse to pay us the money.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by teejaymmm(m): 9:21pm On May 08, 2015
[ Please when they pay let me know, until then man needs to put food on his table]

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by teejaymmm(m): 9:26pm On May 08, 2015
[quote author=funky555 post=33545828]Ameachi Y re u bn so wicked imagine d suffer...I heard dat primary schls in Ogu has bn closed dwn saying no NO SALARY NO WORK even @ igruwta primary schl d same was written,tru out dis week dey didn't go 2 work in dis two schls which I'm sure abt...plz ooo is it dat w shuld all go home n stay until we hv bn paid or keep on d good work of charity by going witout pay? shocked[be here worrying yourself, please when they pay let me know, until then, man needs to put food on his table]
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 11:47pm On May 08, 2015
Thankgodiyke:

Hello Iyke
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 10:07am On May 09, 2015
@joyblinks..mene ye na...sisi
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 11:52am On May 09, 2015
gold360:
@joyblinks..mene ye na...sisi

A tiye ye? Wat I do?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 12:39pm On May 09, 2015
joyblinks:

A tiye ye? Wat I do?
watsapp ki piri..pasisi
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 3:18pm On May 09, 2015
rOsy247:

Hello Iyke
Hello Rosy
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 7:52pm On May 09, 2015
@Ibiere, y r u bringing junk mail 2 this link. U're simply consuming memory space. Stop pls. Else i'll report u.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 2:53pm On May 10, 2015
lols..i no say una go don put amaechi wellwell for prayer today..hahaha..softly softly..oh
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 7:38pm On May 10, 2015
Though the Sunday has passed but just want to wish us a happy Sunday. Don't ever relent in worshiping God.

Now let the alert messages and CRA bashing messages start coming in. #hopefulweek#

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 8:12pm On May 10, 2015
God is king, also God is great. I welcome all into the week of divine increase, divine laughter and divine happiness.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 8:15pm On May 10, 2015
joyblinks:
Though the Sunday has passed but just want to wish us a happy Sunday. Don't ever relent in worshiping God.

Now let the alert messages and CRA bashing messages start coming in. #hopefulweek#

Another week of uncertainty.......The state is just pale.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 10:40pm On May 10, 2015
Dat u May know not to trust anyone in politics - the NLC rivers state chapter says FCMB has paid March salary in return the bank said it hasn't paid march salaries but u and I knw dat NLC is lying bigtime ...

he leadership of Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC), Rivers State
chapter has said that there was no faction in the state congress of the
labour movement.
Speaking to The Tide on Wednesday in Port Harcourt, the state
chairman of NLC, Comrade Beatrice Itubo said the congress was
united in the state under her leadership as the elected state chairman
of the NLC.
Itubo said NLC in the state has never been factionalised despite
individuals’ perception and views on how the organized labour in the
state should operate.
She said the NLC has 42 affiliated unions operating in the state,
adding that during the state delegates conference of the congress held
at Presidential Hotel, Port Harcourt on April 23, 2015, 37 affiliate
unions participated in the delegates conference, that elected her as the
NLC state chairman.
The state NLC boss said only five affiliate unions abstained from
participating in the delegates conference, and as such, the five
affilaite unions cannot constitute a factional leadership in the state.
She explained that NLC under her leadership would promote the
welfare of the workers through meaningful dialogue with relevant
stakeholders that include employers and the state government.
Itubo said that it was not going to be business as usual with the
organized labour movement in the state as she was ready to run a
very transparent focused and open administration of the NLC in the
state.
She called upon individuals having any factional tendency with the
intention to create division and crisis in the state congress to shelve
such intention and join forces with her leadership to move NLC
forward in the state.
She urged workers in the state to support her leadership and the
congress to chart more progressive agenda for them.
On the issue of delay in the salary payment of state workers for two
months and pensioners allowances, she explained that the NLC and
Joint Public Service Negotiating Council had met the secretary to the
state government and the Accountant General to ensure that the two
months outstanding salaries were paid without further delay.
She claimed that First City Monument Bank (FCMB) and Zenith
Bank had paid the state workers March salary, but that workers who
receive salaries through ECO Bank and United Bank for Africa
(UBA) were yet to receive their salaries, adding that the state
government had explained that before May 11, 2015 all outstanding
salaries would be paid.
Itubo said the orgainsed labour has given the state government the
benefit of doubt on their commitment to ensure workers salaries and
pensioners allowances were paid as promised.
She advised the workers to remain calm as the congress was not
going to rest on its oars until the state workers were paid all their due
salaries and allowances.
The NLC boss further explained that the congress would vigorously
pursue the issue of non-promotion and release of promotion
interviews already conducted for the various ministries and agencies
of government.
She said workers’ welfare was a cardinal point of her leadership’s
agenda in the state.
All efforts to speak with Comrade Addah Williams, who is
purportedly claiming the factional chairman of NLC in the state
proved abortive.
But in a reaction , an official of the FCMB, who spoke to The Tide
on condition of anonymity denied that the bank has paid any March
salary to the state workers who receive their salaries through the
bank.
The official said the bank was not given the schedule of salaries for
workers for March by the state government, and cannot pay any staff
of the state government, without any formal directive from the
government.
Source - the tidenewsonline
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 10:58pm On May 10, 2015
Since trekking to honor politicians is d reigning tin in d country now I'll advice all die-hard AMAECHI supporters to trek from portharcourt to abuja in order to get his attention to pay civil servants... Joyblind can take the lead. Lol !
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 2:40am On May 11, 2015
dmercy141983:
Since trekking to honor politicians is d reigning tin in d country now I'll advice all die-hard AMAECHI supporters to trek from portharcourt to abuja in order to get his attention to pay civil servants... Joyblind can take the lead. Lol !

Take ya time o dis man (dmercy141983). Nxt time u add D instead of Ks to my name, i'll write you a memo.

Well I will trek for Amaechi sha. From my house to Ubima. But dat will be done after all my arears hve been paid. So I fit chop well before moving after which y"all will be looking for me to take pisures. ...

Fiafad + gold360 + Tekzyflex. Won't you guys join me?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 8:57am On May 11, 2015
pipo do d math..FAAC meeting is on friday of this week (15th), how can u xpect 2b paid this week?..just keep being strong n remember dat wat does'nt kill u,make u stronger.

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (853) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.