Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2404227 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pkkpro: 11:26am On May 16, 2015
Oh my march sala wia r u?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by britnd: 11:27am On May 16, 2015
joyblinks:

Thanks hun...

It's weekend. The only two days in a week this topic gets one or no comments. I just want to wish us all a beautiful weekend + married men stay in your houses with your family. don't go about chasing all the girls in town. #feelinghappytobealive#.

Married women should also respect their husband ,prepare n serve food wen necessary and above all, make luv to their husband wen their husband re in need of it, and they should make sure dat right n left leg re well spaced, Atleast up to 150 degree.in same vein, gud positioning .dis way, marrid men ll always stay at home n ll see every beautiful girl outside as ugly baboon
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 11:47am On May 16, 2015
britnd:

Married women should also respect their husband ,prepare n serve food wen necessary and above all, make luv to their husband wen their husband re in need of it, and they should make sure dat right n left leg re well spaced, Atleast up to 150 degree.in same vein, gud positioning .dis way, marrid men ll always stay at home n ll see every beautiful girl outside as ugly baboon

Lol @150 degree..

Bro. Even summersaulting on the bed can't stop a cheating man but women need to do all it takes to keep their men indoor sha.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 3:07pm On May 16, 2015
Sex vulgarism count me out.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 3:38pm On May 16, 2015
marcodura:
Sex vulgarism count me out.

U re out already.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by britnd: 5:06pm On May 16, 2015
joyblinks:

Lol @150 degree..

Bro. Even summersaulting on the bed can't stop a cheating man but women need to do all it takes to keep their men indoor sha.
Yes! it ll help to an extent, except its under demonic control
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by siranee: 6:38pm On May 16, 2015
Its high time ladies stop bordering themselves abt men. DO ur best and leave d rest for God. Most times innocent women fall for wrong guys who don't care abt dia felings. Life is nt a do or die affair.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 1:31am On May 17, 2015
Chibuking81:
the salary you receive every month is your benefit, it's from the share of the money state goverment receives every month they pay our salary.

Thank you sir! So when am I getting my March and April sharing;sorrry I meant sharing?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 11:41am On May 17, 2015
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 11:43am On May 17, 2015
Tekzyflex:

Thank you sir! So when am I getting my March and April sharing;sorrry I meant sharing?
By the grace of God, all will be paid latest friday this week, payment might likely start tomorrow been monday. I believe by now all states has received their own share from the federal government after the FAAC meeting last friday. Rivers state government will complete the payment of the remaining March salary of their workers and as well pay all the April salary of their workers, therefore expect your two months salary this week, because you will receive the alert of the two months, been the month of March and the month of April.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 12:17pm On May 17, 2015
Chibuking81:
By the grace of God, all will be paid latest friday this week, payment might likely start tomorrow been monday. I believe by now all states has received their own share from the federal government after the FAAC meeting last friday. Rivers state government will complete the payment of the remaining March salary of their workers and as well pay all the April salary of their workers, therefore expect your two months salary this week, because you will receive the alert of the two months, been the month of March and the month of April.
Amen! Amen! Ameeeeeeeennnnnn!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 12:38pm On May 17, 2015
Chibuking81:

I join to say Amen.....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 2:07pm On May 17, 2015
Chibuking81:

Thank you sir and Happy Sunday to you and your family.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by funky555(f): 7:00pm On May 17, 2015
Chibuking81:
Amennnnnnnn Jesuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by quiet006storm: 7:59pm On May 17, 2015
when you're tired of all that life has brought your way, you search for a job, you don't get or you don't get a good one. people tend to throw insults at you and you feel useless. what should you do? Bolanles Nuptial Tales: Hope & Faith http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/05/hope-faith.html?spref=tw
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 9:19am On May 18, 2015
The Rivers State Governor, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, has again declared that Nigeria is broke and blamed the inability of the state and others to pay workers’ salaries and pensions on the nation’s current poor financial condition. Amaechi said that the nation’s economic condition could be noticed through the dwindling statutory monthly allocation usually received by the state from the Federal Government. Speaking during a thanksgiving service organised by the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Dr. Dakuku Peterside, and his campaign outfit, the Greater Campaign Organisation in Port Harcourt on Sunday, the governor recalled that he was described as an alarmist last year when he cried out over Nigeria’s poor financial state. Amaechi pointed out that the nation’s economy had continued to fall since he made the statement in December 2014. “When I said sometime last year that Nigeria’s finances was in a dire strait, some people referred to me as an alarmist. Since I made that statement in December last year, the statutory allocation to the state has continued to decline. “Now, almost all the states are finding it difficult to pay salaries. The state government owes civil servants their April salaries and pensioners’ four months’ salary arrears because the state does not have the money to pay them,” the governor said. Amaechi explained that he decided to channel financial resources towards the completion of ongoing projects, which he promised would be completed before the end of his administration on May 29, 2015. He said, “Some people have chosen to make an issue of the difficulty we are currently experiencing in paying the salaries of civil servants as well as the arrears of our retirees. It is not our making. “No government will deliberately refuse to pay the salaries of its workers. We will pay as soon as we receive our share of our statutory monthly allocation from the Federal Government. “It is not easy to joggle the payment of salaries and the implementation of capital projects that are actually geared towards developing the state, creating jobs and improving the economy of the state because more monies go into the society when you award contracts and pay the contractors on time so that they can also pay their workers on time.” Copyright PUNCH.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Catalyst4eva(m): 9:27am On May 18, 2015
March Salary received with 1month arrears+ 11K Easter bonus. SSSB Khana. Thank you Jesuuus! April Salary still expected this week by the grace of God, amen!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pkkpro: 9:29am On May 18, 2015
The governor explained that the state owes civil servants April salaries and pensioners’ four months’ arrears because the state does not have the money to pay them. He stated that he has decided to channel financial resources towards completion of ongoing projects, which he promised will be completed before he leaves officeon May 29.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 9:40am On May 18, 2015
paid MARCH salary? i dnt undastand this.becos union.unity.uba.fidelity Banks are yet to pay..pls if u no see ur bank name here add urs oh..so dat our employer may knw n fix this misunderstanding..God bless RSG
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 9:42am On May 18, 2015
Catalyst4eva:
March Salary received with 1month arrears+ 11K Easter bonus. SSSB Khana. Thank you Jesuuus! April Salary still expected this week by the grace of God, amen!
pls which bank?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chukz84yz: 10:29am On May 18, 2015
Alert received UBA
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 10:33am On May 18, 2015
alert received union bank march salary+ 1 mnt arears+ 11 k thank you Lord
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 10:57am On May 18, 2015
alert recieved uUBA..RSG tank u n Godbless..can we now hope for april salary?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Catalyst4eva(m): 11:06am On May 18, 2015
gold360:
pls which bank?

Union Bank
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 11:36am On May 18, 2015
chinelany:
alert received union bank
march salary+ 1 mnt arears+ 11 k
thank you Lord
pls which month arrear UBE OR UPE. God let my own come
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 11:44am On May 18, 2015
pkkpro:
The governor explained that the state owes civil servants April salaries and pensioners’ four months’ arrears because the state does not have the money to pay them. He stated that he has decided to channel financial resources towards completion of ongoing projects, which he promised will be completed before he leaves officeon May 29.
story 4 d gods... I just pray DAT God should use Bihari as his whip... which if it happens Ameachi will go down...d tears pains and agony of d Nigerian faithfuls is too much d lies of politicians is 2 much....but pls our own arrears don enter voicemail or what does it mean our 8month sweat and hard work went in vain...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 12:05pm On May 18, 2015
pkkpro:

This governor is sick .So it's better to channel the money to complete capital projects while the workers are dying of hunger. Who are the projects made for? The dead.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by choco14: 12:07pm On May 18, 2015
Alert received unity bank UBE ahoada west
March salary alone
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 12:07pm On May 18, 2015
gold360:
alert recieved uUBA..RSG tank u n Godbless..can we now hope for april salary?

Some people are nw happy. I was thinking u've taken the otapiapia.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 12:29pm On May 18, 2015
Unity Bank alert received, March salary only. Come oo, when are my going to get this 11k bonus self? Abi na only me waka come?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 1:15pm On May 18, 2015
sammymarvin:
pls which month arrear UBE OR UPE. God let my own come

ppsb, 2nd arears I'm receiving so far
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 1:27pm On May 18, 2015
joyblinks:

Some people are nw happy. I was thinking u've taken the otapiapia.
mydear i for don drink die like Romeo oh..but when i remember say u no go gree play Juliet for me.nam i respect myself..lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.