Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2394712 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (850) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 9:01pm On May 26, 2015
So u are receiving ur april salary on may 25 and u are happy with ur so called governor.well I guess u don't have kids wife and people under ur care. Dat man ameachi is a beast wicked and self centred I hope he gets his reward soon 4 d suffering he is putting rivers state trhru

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 9:04pm On May 26, 2015
After lavishing our money he decides to feed us on crumps. Dat man is heartless
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 9:07pm On May 26, 2015
bio777:
Amaechi and his looting squard (lbim Semenetari abi na Cemetry, Commissioner for edu Dame Alice Laurence Anini, Commissioner for finance-----, Otelemaba Dan Amachree the lame duck,Chidi Lloyd da toothless thug, NLC State chairman,NUT state chairman) have emptied RV state treasury......Amaechi can never sell the rotten excuse that, because of a dwindling federal allocation he could not meet up with payment of salary.....As rich as RV is!.......Bio777 will never buy it!! NEVER!!.....In civilised clime, the aforementioned would be cooling their theiving fingers in prison.....
bunches of witch and wizards.they are heartless

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 9:11pm On May 26, 2015
Chibuking81:
God is great, Amechi is the best governor in Nigeria, one month salary received for the month of April, Diamond bank PPSB. Our dear honorable governor, I wish you happy birthday in advance as you celebrate your birthday on 27 of May 2015, may Almighty God guide and protect you, as you leave office on 29 May 2015, I pray that God will take you more higher, I pray in Jesus name amen.
/God is always gr8 and he holds vengeance it has never happened in d history of Rivers state dat salaries are been paid at d ending of another month because buhari dey com he wants to cover up c I serve a God of vegence and his roth will soon be on all those dat made people of dis state suffer
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 9:40pm On May 26, 2015
sammymarvin:
/God is always gr8 and he holds vengeance it has never happened in d history of Rivers state dat salaries are been paid at d ending of another month because buhari dey com he wants to cover up c I serve a God of vegence and his roth will soon be on all those dat made people of dis state suffer

Amaechi nah bamboo...... My happiness is that the demon is going in 4 days time. Since he doesn't wish well for the elderly(pensioners),he too will not see good in his life. Even if he doesn't pay me;atleast he should pay these old people their 4 months pension.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 6:01am On May 27, 2015
Let us look @ the two sides of the coin Fed. and State govt both are owing workers salaries. Some States are owing back log of salaries arrears. I am 0 happy that Rivers is inclusive, i.e owing 13000 teachers 3,4-5months salary arrears. Hence we receive our monthly salaries same time with other older employees (workers) statewide depending on ur bank and date they give u salary alert, kudos to RVSG courtesy 'AMAECHI'. Notwithstanding we should criticise constructively. Whatever you key in here is hardwired, u don't know what 2moro will be retrospecting on ur prints. 'My Piece of advise'.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 6:13am On May 27, 2015
marcodura:
Let us look @ the two sides of the coin Fed. and State govt both are owing workers salaries. Some States are owing back log of salaries arrears. I am 0 happy that Rivers is inclusive, i.e owing 13000 teachers 3,4-5months salary arrears. Hence we receive our monthly salaries same time with other older employees (workers) statewide depending on ur bank and date they give u salary alert, kudos to RVSG courtesy 'AMAECHI'. Notwithstanding we should criticise constructively. Whatever you key in here is hardwired, u don't know what 2moro will be retrospecting on ur prints. 'My Piece of advise'.
Good piece of advice.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 7:09am On May 27, 2015
marcodura:

I have decided to keep mute. I have tried to tell us Nigeria is facing her worst woes economy wise. Amaechi is no saint but the insults on him is uncalled for. yes, we are owed but even most states are also. Some are owed 4months, some more or less. Our prayer is for Wike to be better even though he doesn't look it. He doesn't act it. God has used an instrument in amaechi to help us. it's time we pray wike doesn't make amaechi look like a saint.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 7:52am On May 27, 2015
PaulThor:

I have decided to keep mute. I have tried to tell us Nigeria is facing her worst woes economy wise. Amaechi is no saint but the insults on him is uncalled for. yes, we are owed but even most states are also. Some are owed 4months, some more or less. Our prayer is for Wike to be better even though he doesn't look it. He doesn't act it. God has used an instrument in amaechi to help us. it's time we pray wike doesn't make amaechi look like a saint.

God bless you my brother. Waiting for sammysomethg and dmercy191483 to come tell u how senseless you are.

Manwhile happy Birthday to my Gov. I pray the Next Govt favours me as much or even more than this Governmet. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 10:43am On May 27, 2015
all this una talk na long thing oh..all i wanna hear is alert..alert..and alert with UBA taking d lead...amaechi himself said he is'nt a saint so i dnt undastand why u guys wana crucify him...HBD my dear governor of d good.d bad and d ugly.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by lindoski: 11:59am On May 27, 2015
No matter what ungrateful people say in this forum,amaechi u are d best,HBD my wise governor
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pearlib: 12:15pm On May 27, 2015
Hbd ameachi but I need alert oh.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 1:03pm On May 27, 2015
pearlib:
Hbd ameachi but I need alert oh.
we only hv today n 2moro to get this alert oh..cos friday d 29th is a public holiday...amaechi come on
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pearlib: 1:24pm On May 27, 2015
Ameachi ohhhhhhhh
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 1:55pm On May 27, 2015
oga sir pay me my salary, noh be to talk inside nose, this one don pass 30 days of the month, you must to pay me my salary
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 2:45pm On May 27, 2015
Happy birthday my amiable governor Amaechi. God's favour is forever yours amidst the many more years wished you. You're still the best!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by girlie4rea: 2:53pm On May 27, 2015
gold360:
all this una talk na long thing oh..all i wanna hear is alert..alert..and alert with UBA taking d lead...amaechi himself said he is'nt a saint so i dnt undastand why u guys wana crucify him...HBD my dear governor of d good.d bad and d ugly.

true talk!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 5:15pm On May 27, 2015
frachy:
Happy birthday my amiable governor Amaechi. God's favour is forever yours amidst the many more years wished you. You're still the best!

If u lyk congratulate till 2moro,u won't see your salary. Hahahahahhahaha.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 5:21pm On May 27, 2015
Tekzyflex:

If u lyk congratulate till 2moro,u won't see your salary. Hahahahahhahaha.
odiri diri diri..imbre make ur head straight oh..maybe uv forgoten dat we're all in d same boat..cos i knw ur bank has'nt paid..lolz
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 5:41pm On May 27, 2015
Happy Birth Day my honourable governor, may your days be long, may almighty God guide and protect you, in Jesus name I pray amen.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 8:15pm On May 27, 2015
There is time for everything, that's why I use this time to wish our dear governor happy birthday, (because he celebrated his birthday today), I believe april alert will start flowing tomorrow, those that yet to receive will receive their salary by tomorrow, I also uses this time to wish everybody all the best of luck as we expect new government with the packages they has for us, my prayer is that if new government will think good for us, good things shall follow them, but if they will think bad for us, bad thing shall follow them, I wish them exactly what they wish for us, I pray in Jesus name amen (God knows what everybody has in his or her mind), may God guide and protect us.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by waliezi(m): 10:18pm On May 27, 2015
May God run d life of these people(those supporting Ameachi's treatment of us) like the way Ameachi run the state dis few months.

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (850) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.