Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2394061 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (850) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
Fiafiad:
UBA has paid, no alert. I checked mine on the NET.
ok tanx bro
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by choco14: 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
GamaG:
did u receive up own arrears last time they paid?
YES
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 5:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
We have, 1st set, 2nd set, 3rd set, and 4th set, when it come to arrears payment. UBE were the 1st and 2nd set, while PPSB are the 3rd and 4th set, 1st and 2nd set has received their arrears, the next set been PPSB of the 3rd set will receive their arrears in the next payment been the June payment. This time we should expect all our arrears between this month of July/ the month of August. Mr president has approved about 400 billion for state to take as a soft loan and settle all their workers arrears, I know that our honorable governor will like to put smile on our faces as he has done to others, like pensioners, spots, and waste management, I believe he will soon do that to us.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chanita: 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
frachy:
Access we're waiting oh!
Access has paid. Oyigbo sssb,one month. Chk wit ur ATM if uv nt been alerted.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
diamond has paid, 1 month, pps ahoada. long awaited but pray June will not take this long.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
Now that every one ve been credited for the month of MAY. Accept my congrats.
Now let me say this, after the NATIONAL ECONOMIC COUNCIL MEETING last month, N.E.W plan to pay april n may on/b4 july 6, N ALSO JUNE/JULY BY JULY ENDING.
By this plan we ll soon smile again,BUT MY CLARION CALL IS, EVERYDAY, EVERY ONE OF US SHOULD TAKE AT LEAST 1 OR 5MIN TO PRAY IT, TO REALITY, ESPECIALY NOW THAT HELP VE COME FROM FG. if u/we agree, we can take a particular time. just my opinion.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
Onlyhandsome:
pls palz, i want to know wen ikwerre lga is talking its own arrears, got my 1st salary in April
one thing we understand about this arrears stuff is that it is divided into four groups with UBE having two groups while PPSB has two groups. You should be expecting your extra pay (arrears) after every four months based on the groups. This would continue until the Firstset of UBE has been cleared and I believe that the payment System might now be reduced to three months interval. The first set of PPSB should be expecting their third arrears by June Pay while the second group of PPSB would Get theirs by July Pay. August Pay is for the last arrears payment for one set of the UBE (Obio Akpor and others) and so on. A time would come when only PPSB would be recieving their arrears in monthly basis and I hope My Bros like Hon. Cruise, Prophet Fiafia, Prof Asher and our beloved .....360 wont envy us, lols

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by odeyiB(m): 3:06am On Jul 08, 2015
dexpee4life:
one thing we understand about this arrears stuff is that it is divided into four groups with UBE having two groups while PPSB has two groups. You should be expecting your extra pay (arrears) after every four months based on the groups. This would continue until the Firstset of UBE has been cleared and I believe that the payment System might now be reduced to three months interval. The first set of PPSB should be expecting their third arrears by June Pay while the second group of PPSB would Get theirs by July Pay. August Pay is for the last arrears payment for one set of the UBE (Obio Akpor and others) and so on. A time would come when only PPSB would be recieving their arrears in monthly basis and I hope My Bros like Hon. Cruise, Prophet Fiafia, Prof Asher and our beloved .....360 wont envy us, lols
gud analysis. even an illiterate suffering frm brain defect ll understand fully hw d arears is being paid on reading dis post
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Onlyhandsome(m): 4:26am On Jul 08, 2015
dexpee4life:

tanx for kowaciation......
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 6:30am On Jul 08, 2015
choco14:
YES
invariably, you are receiving two arrears in two consecutive months?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 7:26am On Jul 08, 2015
it has come to pass! truly , there is time for everything! A time to hold our money and a time to release it. Considering the joy that follows the alert. I believe you will like to receive this kind of alert 10 times a month.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 9:06am On Jul 08, 2015
naira rain every where..everyone has started rushing to d polling booth.to vote for what? consumption or investment? lols its ur choice oh..money is meant to be spent but spend wisely..njoy ur fruit of labour

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kasnwogueleazer(m): 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
I'm waiting for my June salary.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by biggal: 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
Great teachers pls if anybody knows of any private school that will employ this september pls post it so that i can apply tanx in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 7:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
biggal:
Great teachers pls if anybody knows of any private school that will employ this september pls post it so that i can apply tanx in anticipation

What subject can u handle? Do u ve educational qualification..? Are u conversant with British curriculum?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
hehehe... them don cancel rivers lga polls...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
PaulThor:
source pls
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ibiere1257: 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
PaulThor:
rhythm and Nigeria info news this afternoon has it that Justice lambo akambi of the federal high court sitting in Port Harcourt has nullified the election dat was conducted by RSIEC, stating that, there was an injunction stopping RSIEC from conducting d electns. By implication dis means, the LGA chairmen & councillorss were elected by a faulty process. Abeg if u no agree , go meet justice lambo akambi o! no b me pass d judgement

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ereabbey(f): 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
Arrears na God o
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ogbugo: 6:26am On Jul 10, 2015
Wike swears in 22 LGs Caretaker Committee chairmen on july 09, 2015 at 9:39 pm in news
PORT HARCOURT – Governor Nyesom Wike last night swore in twenty two caretaker committee Chairmen to replace the elected council executives dissolved by a a Federal High court ruling delivered by Justice Lambo Akanbi, Thursday morning. The governor said he vowed to respect the rule of law when he assumed office on May 29, stressing that it was why he did not dissolve what he termed the illegality put in place by the outgone government. According to him, some state governors had gone ahead to dissolve local government councils when they came on board but he took time to allow due process. Nyesom Wike Continuing,the governor said he did not dissolve the twenty two local government areas, noting that it was the decision of the court. He said the caretaker committees had to be sworn to avoid any vacuum in government. The governor warned the newly sworn in caretaker committee Chairmen to ensure they discharge their responsibilities effectively, stressing that he would not hesitate to sack anyone found wanting. Governor Wike further reminded the caretaker committee chairmen that their appointment was not political patronage. “When we were inaugurated on 29 I said this administration will follow due process. We followed rule of law. Even if we know the last election was illegal we felt the rule of law and due process should take place.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
Any sign of June salary? wink
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
Thankgodiyke:
lols.'guy ur blood dey hot oh
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 11:40am On Jul 11, 2015
Thankgodiyke:

Have you finished the two months paid already?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
joyblinks:

Have you finished the two months paid already?

my dear he is saying his mind, he/she worked for June and deserves June pay. remember the problems of June came in June so must we wait for August to settle June problems. #StomachDontCountMonth

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by biggal: 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
@ikem i can handle maths agric n econs

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
biggal:

JESUS!!!! how can? one person? I mean what's ur area of specialty
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by biggal: 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
Lol i studied agric econs
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 11:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
ikem50:

JESUS!!!! how can? one person? I mean what's ur area of specialty

She said he can HANDLE maths, agric and econs....is talking about capability ......I like her versatility. Personally I studied Biochem but can handle Maths, Physics, Biology, and Chemistry Comfortably I also have a teacher who have this capabilities and his using it in his personal tutorial classes even though is own field is Maths. Listing all this capability for any private school to me is a death sentence because some will use u very well in all those area and pay you peanut. That is why specialty should be 1st while capability is based on cash involve.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
biggal:

Good. I like that. It Opens you to wider opportunities in teaching. whatever your challenges are NEVER GIVE UP YOU WILL GET To the TOP is just a matter of time with a little patience. Don't settle for less pray to God and go for the best. Good luck to you.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by biggal: 4:59am On Jul 13, 2015
Tanx alot prince
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 9:42am On Jul 13, 2015
biggal:
Tanx alot prince

Try going for this teaching interview in ph.

https://www.nairaland.com/2443943/teaching-phinterview-tuesday
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 11:09am On Jul 13, 2015
wealthyprince:

She said he can HANDLE maths, agric and econs....is talking about capability ......I like her versatility. Personally I studied Biochem but can handle Maths, Physics, Biology, and Chemistry Comfortably I also have a teacher who have this capabilities and his using it in his personal tutorial classes even though is own field is Maths. Listing all this capability for any private school to me is a death sentence because some will use u very well in all those area and pay you peanut. That is why specialty should be 1st while capability is based on cash involve.

I understand you, but private schools are different from mushroom schools. listing all these to a school means u are baseless cos the higher u go the narrower it becomes in area of study. don't qualify teaching with THIS teaching where I see a Doctor teaching literature because 'HE CAN' . this is my field and I always call for specialty. ask yourself y a teacher cannot do the work of a doctor in the hospital but u want the opposite and u call it CAPABILITY. remember A DOCTOR KILLS A PERSON BUT A TEACHER KILLS A GENERATION. #PROUDLY A TEACHER.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (850) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: willdavey2k, Ibekehill42, edin, NeilOssai(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.