Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,376 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2401744 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jeccy(f): 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2013
Any news as per postin
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2013
Pls did those that finished their training today collect their certificates?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by vivajoy: 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
jeccy: Any news as per postin
I think that would be next week,cos d training jst ended today.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ogbugo: 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
Expecting the certificate and posting
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORUWISE(m): 7:17pm On Aug 30, 2013
MALE OR FEMALE NANNY NEEDED ASAP IN INDIANAPOLIS, USA

I AM TATYANNA SCOTT BY NAME, I AM A MOTHER WITH A KID AND I NEED A NANNY TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF MY TWO YEAR OLD SON. I NEED THIS NANNY CUZ I HAVE A TIGHT WORK SCHEDULE. PLEASE I WILL WANT A SINCERE HEART THAT WILL BE ABLE TO HANDLE THIS WORK WITHOUT STRESS. IF INTERESTED, YOU CAN HIT ME UP ON [hidden]@YAHOO.COM AND PLEASE BE REAL AND SINCERE WHEN IT COMES TO WRITING ME YOUR PROFILE. PLEASE, I NEED YOUR HELP

pls we dont nid ds type of info here. y dont u apply?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 8:09pm On Aug 30, 2013
MALE OR FEMALE NANNY NEEDED ASAP IN INDIANAPOLIS, USA

I AM TATYANNA SCOTT BY NAME, I AM A MOTHER WITH A KID AND I NEED A NANNY TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF MY TWO YEAR OLD SON. I NEED THIS NANNY CUZ I HAVE A TIGHT WORK SCHEDULE. PLEASE I WILL WANT A SINCERE HEART THAT WILL BE ABLE TO HANDLE THIS WORK WITHOUT STRESS. IF INTERESTED, YOU CAN HIT ME UP ON [hidden]@YAHOO.COM AND PLEASE BE REAL AND SINCERE WHEN IT COMES TO WRITING ME YOUR PROFILE. PLEASE, I NEED YOUR HELP

Jobless Scammer... Gerout from here jor.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet: 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2013
I so much thank God, that every thing ends today. Infact the training was very interesting. Concerning the posting, the officials that came to our hall today, said that posting will be done in groups. As in, the board will sent a comprehensive list containing the names in groups to every school, across the state.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raxxye(m): 9:58pm On Aug 30, 2013
chinelany: its okay, that means u are among the 'few'. Cheers
Lol
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raxxye(m): 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2013
Training went successfully at Rumuokwuta. 5 bottles of water in 5 days. Certificates not issued because there were no names and they were not signed(same old story). Class was interesting in Hall 5; I couldn't laugh enough seeing adults act like kids!
I wish you all the best place in your posting!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORUWISE(m): 8:31am On Aug 31, 2013
In our homes power does not come to us direct
from the generators. It is filtered through sub-
stations and transformers to reduce the voltage.
The power of God however does not come upon
us filtered. When Jesus appears He is not a pale
shadow of what He was a mere breath. We
haven’t a phantom Christ. He is the living Jesus,
not an echo of a far away hope. The Holy Spirit
is bound to honor the Gospel and lets Jesus step
into our midst. You can’t bring the Gospel
without power any more than having fire
without heat. I am not theorizing, but talk about
my walk with Him. It’s real and it works. I know
that you are looking for that. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by faithobodogulo(f): 11:14am On Aug 31, 2013
Thank God the training is over at least I can sleep 4 as long as I want. Though the training has ended but I still lol when I remember d proffessors(ITK)dat where in hall 14 at Rumueme Girls Model School, infact d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ almost drove me crazy. I am missing my friends already. GooD luck in your posting pals
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
[quote author=joyblinks]

Attention Please!
There will be a thanksgiving ceremony for all the newly recruited teachers and the committee responsible for the recruitment process.
The date is (sunday) 8th September 2013.
Venue- St Paul Cathedral,
opposit the dental clinic at Garrison, port harcourt.
Endeavour to attend and give God the glory.
Time- 8:30am

how did u get this info or u just cooked it up urself.... just tell us. it is good anyway but the venue may be the problem
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
you should be in the wrong room dont you think so. but i will help you, there are schools that do that work send your baby to schoolits not a waste
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by okoval2(m): 11:53am On Sep 01, 2013
Will it be okay to apply for maternity leave later this month? Just wondering because am almost due
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 6:22pm On Sep 01, 2013
finally, the almighty SEPTEMBER is come. i rejoice with all my friends and colleagues for how far we ve gone.
in these few days to resumption, let keep our hope high because i know That THE BEST DAYS ARE STILL AHEAD.
HAPPY NEW MONTH TO ALL.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 01, 2013
okoval2: Will it be okay to apply for maternity leave later this month? Just wondering because am almost due

At this period in time, u should be very careful with what u do. U should have it in mind that u are on probation and that ur appointment has not been confirmed.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ogbugo: 7:20am On Sep 02, 2013
Good AM Folks, i learnt from a source inside that everything about posting had been concluded,that the post ing was done based on your L.G.A and also based on schools closer to the Residential Address you submitted to them.. Secondly That the board might paste it before the end of today. Thirdly that a Panel had been setup to fish-out those people whom did not pass the interviews but got their Appointment Letters of which some of such persons have been arrested..and they will also Penalise any of their staff that is involved in such an Act.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by trexglox(f): 7:51am On Sep 02, 2013
ogbugo: Good AM Folks, i learnt from a source inside that everything about posting had been concluded,that the post ing was done based on your L.G.A and also based on schools closer to the Residential Address you submitted to them.. Secondly That the board might paste it before the end of today. Thirdly that a Panel had been setup to fish-out those people whom did not pass the interviews but got their Appointment Letters of which some of such persons have been arrested..and they will also Penalise any of their staff that is involved in such an Act.
if dis is true,, oooooooo amaechi is too much.. Up amaechi,, infact amaechi for president 2015... Dis is d kind of leader we need in nigeria.. May God continue to favour amaechi...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 8:04am On Sep 02, 2013
trexglox: if dis is true,, oooooooo amaechi is too much.. Up amaechi,, infact amaechi for president 2015... Dis is d kind of leader we need in nigeria.. May God continue to favour amaechi...
yes o, as a non rivers, i am proud of the man, despite all allegations, its amechi for 2015.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 1forall: 8:27am On Sep 02, 2013
Fiafiad: At this period in time, u should be very careful with what u do. U should have it in mind that u are on probation and that ur appointment has not been confirmed.

Should she not plan for her delivery because she's on probation? Its not her fault the recruitment process took took forever to conclude.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 1forall: 8:29am On Sep 02, 2013
okoval2: Will it be okay to apply for maternity leave later this month? Just wondering because am almost due

Find out the leave policy and speak to your manager/supervisor about it. They're the ones who can approve your mat leave. Do come back and let us know how things go.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 9:53am On Sep 02, 2013
I think you have no choice than apply for your maternity leave. Ignore every advice and officially take the leave rather than skipping work cos it may backfire that way
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 10:04am On Sep 02, 2013
@ogbugo ‎​​​†HªŋKs for ð info... This brings relief
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 10:21am On Sep 02, 2013
my advice is do not be quick to apply, report to ur ppa first, and start work, ur abdomen alone will speak volumes on your behalf, make sure every thing about ur employment is in place aspa management, department, classes, lesson notes, diary, register and most importantly ur salary account details. Then move to management and make enquiries about how to proceed aspa your situation. Whatever you are asked to do is wat you should do. And, speak to the right person. Congratulations in advance. Your delivery shall be like the hebrew women. Painless, smooth and sharp sharp. Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 10:26am On Sep 02, 2013
ogbugo: Good AM Folks, i learnt from a source inside that everything about posting had been concluded,that the post ing was done based on your L.G.A and also based on schools closer to the Residential Address you submitted to them.. Secondly That the board might paste it before the end of today. Thirdly that a Panel had been setup to fish-out those people whom did not pass the interviews but got their Appointment Letters of which some of such persons have been arrested..and they will also Penalise any of their staff that is involved in such an Act.
well done, pls keep date wt ur insider and tel us a.s.a its pasted. My head is spinning wit tots of this posting. I cant wait to get over wit it. Cheers.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by temple4real(m): 10:54am On Sep 02, 2013
Greetings to all! I guess d posting fever is catching everyone, wotever, we shall surpass it because God is in control.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by okoval2(m): 11:21am On Sep 02, 2013
chinelany: my advice is do not be quick to apply, report to ur ppa first, and start work, ur abdomen alone will speak volumes on your behalf, make sure every thing about ur employment is in place aspa management, department, classes, lesson notes, diary, register and most importantly ur salary account details. Then move to management and make enquiries about how to proceed aspa your situation. Whatever you are asked to do is wat you should do. And, speak to the right person. Congratulations in advance. Your delivery shall be like the hebrew women. Painless, smooth and sharp sharp. Cheers.
Thanks a lot,really appreciate your comment God bless u
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by okoval2(m): 11:23am On Sep 02, 2013
Cruize306:
I think you have no choice than apply for your maternity leave. Ignore every advice and officially take the leave rather than skipping work cos it may backfire that way
Ok,thank you
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 11:24am On Sep 02, 2013
While we are still waiting for posting, we need to be informed that no matter how much is our salary, we won't be paid for three months (01 August - 31 October). All our three months salary will be paid to us as arrears by the end of the fourth month (30 November).
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by okoval2(m): 11:26am On Sep 02, 2013
1forall:

Find out the leave policy and speak to your manager/supervisor about it. They're the ones who can approve your mat leave. Do come back and let us know how things go.
Thank u
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 11:50am On Sep 02, 2013
@cruize. even if u re correct, 3 months is october not november. BUT, beyond that, many of the federal and state parastatals are no longer using that policy.
the new employees of lagos n imo states were paid at the end of d 1st month.
FOR ME, I LL BE PAID AT THE END OF MY FIRST MONTH.
thats my faith

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.