Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Do You Sing To A Song You Don't Know? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Do You Sing To A Song You Don't Know? (5716 Views)

Share That One Song You Can Never Stop Listening To / LATEST 9JA SONG: You Guys Have To Listen To This / Can You Sing Your National Anthem Or Recite Your Nationl Pledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Sing To A Song You Don't Know? by MissyB3(f): 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2012

Yes, thanks! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Do You Sing To A Song You Don't Know? by ayobase(m): 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2012
Let me understand the msg before I know for sure!
Re: Do You Sing To A Song You Don't Know? by Rocktation(f): 3:48pm On Aug 20, 2012
Hehe. I know a lot wouldn't understand. Of cos, everyone is guilty.
Re: Do You Sing To A Song You Don't Know? by ayobase(m): 4:24pm On Aug 20, 2012
Rocky, u wanna expalain?
Re: Do You Sing To A Song You Don't Know? by Rocktation(f): 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2012
ayobase: Rocky, u wanna expalain?

I'd be glad to. Ok, now imagine singing 'for instance' along with 2face, when you don't know the entire lyrics of the song. You could hum your way past the parts that you don't know, but you'd be anxious in the subconscious, to get to the part that you actually know. So when you eventually get to that part, what do you imagine will happen? You'll get crazed...You'll shout it...You'll own it. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Do You Sing To A Song You Don't Know? by Freiburger(m): 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2012
Yes, freestyling grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Sing To A Song You Don't Know? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2012
I did that a lot in church grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Sing To A Song You Don't Know? by MMM2(m): 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2012
Op

What kind of song
Re: Do You Sing To A Song You Don't Know? by sholay2011(m): 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2012
We've been guilty of this in one tym or the other in our lives jare...NEXT! grin cool

1 Like

Re: Do You Sing To A Song You Don't Know? by tonyx4x44(m): 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2012
Obviously
Re: Do You Sing To A Song You Don't Know? by tobechi20(m): 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2012
I did it. I do it. I wil continue to do it

1 Like

Re: Do You Sing To A Song You Don't Know? by Chokolee(m): 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2012
Sure!! Even always..*How many songs do i even know the full lyrics sef* make una lemme jare
Re: Do You Sing To A Song You Don't Know? by dipo1: 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2012
chipmunkey: I did that a lot in church grin

I know this. When that moment comes, the choir have nothing on me

1 Like

Re: Do You Sing To A Song You Don't Know? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2012
I do that a lot! Especially when a new song comes out and I only know one part. When that part comes on I just have to sing along. grin grin
Re: Do You Sing To A Song You Don't Know? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2012
una wan open Terry G yansh abi?
bad belle...
Re: Do You Sing To A Song You Don't Know? by NosaHenry(m): 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2012
That is Nigerians pastime. All are guilty of it, especially Christian songs
Re: Do You Sing To A Song You Don't Know? by superior1: 4:21pm On Aug 21, 2012
In church, you will simply enter the spirit untill you get to the part you know wella and then sing with all intensity

1 Like

Re: Do You Sing To A Song You Don't Know? by Maxymilliano(m): 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2012
Yeah! I do dat a lot, no thanks to Bonethugs 'n' Harmony.
Re: Do You Sing To A Song You Don't Know? by CeaserB: 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2012
#Just Passing...

1 Like

Re: Do You Sing To A Song You Don't Know? by abbey37(m): 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2012
You can't just help but sing along when you like a particular song thou you don't know the entire lyrics.
Anyways that is why humming is created you can have your way with it
Re: Do You Sing To A Song You Don't Know? by Acidosis(m): 4:27pm On Aug 21, 2012
haha. . If its crime, then I should be in kirikiri now..lol.
I do it alot. I remember when I often sing one of Travie McCoy's song, never knew I was saying rubbish.

also in church, you know all this urhobo- igbo songs na. . .I'll just sing along "somehow" not minding if I'm cursing the entire congregation

7 Likes

Re: Do You Sing To A Song You Don't Know? by chiochio1(m): 4:29pm On Aug 21, 2012
U ARE RIGHT AND FUNNY MAN
Chokolee: Sure!! Even always..*How many songs do i even know the full lyrics sef* make una lemme jare
Re: Do You Sing To A Song You Don't Know? by Ninapha(f): 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2012
Am guilty as charged! But one girl guilty pass me for this matter.

A little girl with her mum beggin was singn, u know normal style of liftn the givers soul. It was almost 2mins before i got the song she and d mum were sing.

Gumon jesus gumon ooh
ano u hom fom ah ah hihe he oo
u olly hihi , hiha a oooooh
gumon Jusus, gumon oooh.

What language is this one was all i was thinkn untill the sweet voice of d little girl sent me into d spirit realm and i was able to understand the speakn in tongue.

Gud morning Jesus, gud morning Lord was indeed d song!cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Do You Sing To A Song You Don't Know? by Ninapha(f): 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2012
Am guilty as charged! But one girl guilty pass me for this matter.

A little girl with her mum beggin was singn, u know normal style of liftn the givers soul. It was almost 2mins before i got the song she and d mum were sing.

Gumon jesus gumon ooh
ano u hom fom ah ah hihe he oo
u olly hihi , hiha a oooooh
gumon Jusus, gumon oooh.

What language is this one was all i was thinkn untill the sweet voice of d little girl sent me into d spirit realm and i was able to understand the speakn in tongue.

Gud morning Jesus, gud morning Lord was indeed d song!cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Sing To A Song You Don't Know? by slimyem: 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2012
haha!
Makes me remember a time in church...
Was standing beside this lady during praise and worship..
The song was...'Unquestionable, you are the lord....'
..and this sister's version was 'Unconstolable (dunno if that's even english),you are in the lord'...she was singing it so boldly..lol
Anyways,I managed not to laugh about it until i got home...cheesycheesy
...i just keep quiet when i dunno the lyrics to a song..

1 Like

Re: Do You Sing To A Song You Don't Know? by ArQueBusieR(m): 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2012
^Same here.
Re: Do You Sing To A Song You Don't Know? by solid3(m): 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2012
Just exactly what i'm doin with my loud music at d moment just to feel for a girl i want to toast across this canal.
Re: Do You Sing To A Song You Don't Know? by 4reigningqueen: 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2012
yes! I do it wella.
Example !you ve gat a fast car,hmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmhmmmmmmm hmmm,
a hiaaaaaaa.,you ve gat a fast car hmmmmm hmmmm hmmm.....hope Tracy chapman forgives me.
Re: Do You Sing To A Song You Don't Know? by sweetcocoa(f): 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2012
Na freestyle something noni wink.
But i just hum when the part i don't know is on.

You need to hear people sing in church, walai if you are not careful you go laugh fall for ground.

Like one old woman was saying o changeable God when the song actually says unchangeable God,i just look her come talk for my mind "I'm sure God understands the one you really mean"

2 Likes

Re: Do You Sing To A Song You Don't Know? by fankasibe: 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2012
i grumble to song i don't know the words whenever my babe is around me
Re: Do You Sing To A Song You Don't Know? by chucky234(m): 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2012
I am more skilled in humming than anyone out there,I have a way of handling songs without anyone close noticing the disjointed lyrics.
I can mumble through a whole song without knowing the wordings/lyrics,I do that daily even in church.
Re: Do You Sing To A Song You Don't Know? by tellwisdom: 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2012
Yes, sometimes I sang to songs sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lizberg – Ebiere Fine Pass Diana / Killah Priest --- The Man With The Best Cinematic lyrics Ever Known! / Ahmir - Next Best 'R&B' Group!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.