Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Male Or Female Helper Needed For Me In Englan(uk). - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Male Or Female Helper Needed For Me In Englan(uk). (3405 Views)

Helper Needed For Immediate Employment At Ikeja / Would You Prefer A Male Or Female Boss? / Female French Language Helper Needed In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Or Female Helper Needed For Me In Englan(uk). by chiomaedel: 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2012
I need a male or female helper from nigeria to join me in the uK. I work and live there with my husband Mr. Edel.. I lived in lagos before i married him and moved there, i have 3 children and i work its so hard taking care of the 3 of them. And i need a nigerian helper, would arrange for all the visa arrangement, help with home schooling and pay the person £450 monthly. Please its urgent.. Any interested person should contact me and i would refer the person to my travel agent here in UK and would help arrange everything. Contact me on chioma.edel@gmail.com or call me on +44-223-041.. Thanks
Re: Male Or Female Helper Needed For Me In Englan(uk). by enemachris(m): 11:25pm On Aug 19, 2012
Whoooooooooooo!!! SCAM! SCAM!
Re: Male Or Female Helper Needed For Me In Englan(uk). by SaintChukz(m): 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2012
chioma.edel:
I need a male or female helper from nigeria to join me in the uK. I work and live there with my husband Mr. Edel.. I lived in lagos before i married him and moved there, i have 3 children and i work its so hard taking care of the 3 of them. And i need a nigerian helper, would arrange for all the visa arrangement, help with home schooling and pay the person £450 monthly. Please its urgent.. Any interested person should contact me and i would refer the person to my travel agent here in UK and would help arrange everything. Contact me on chioma.edel@gmail.com or call me on +44-223-041.. Thanks
chioma.edel:
enemachris: Whoooooooooooo!!! SCAM! SCAM!
What happened to all ur siblings and relatives in the village? Huh....Anuofia...Slowpoke like you. Look you the earlier you desist 4rm this ur scamming acts the better for you ooh...!
Re: Male Or Female Helper Needed For Me In Englan(uk). by olenime(m): 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2012
Weray ni e! Oloriburuku!!!! go scam ur papa for village! Tell him to ‎​u wanna take him to uk to do house help for ‎​‎​u...

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Recruitment / Urgent Recruitment / How To Apply For Enugu Clean Team Project Massive Recruitment | 1000 Slots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.