Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Would You Prefer A Male Or Female Boss? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Would You Prefer A Male Or Female Boss? (13844 Views)

A Male Boss Or Female Boss, Which One Would You Rather Prefer? / Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female / Male Or Female Helper Needed For Me In Englan(uk). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Prefer A Male Or Female Boss? by LaurelP(m): 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
Which would you prefer as a boss in the office
A male or female boss

Please give reasons
Re: Would You Prefer A Male Or Female Boss? by thegoodone2(m): 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
female boss is bad. they always feel like male worker will be look down on them and because of that they always over do thimgs.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Prefer A Male Or Female Boss? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
I prefer a female boss.. From experience, I blend well with them.. And they can be more of a mother...

5 Likes

Re: Would You Prefer A Male Or Female Boss? by misterkay(m): 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
Male boss. Female bosses can be hard to please.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Prefer A Male Or Female Boss? by Slickbishop(m): 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
male boss.they r more understanding female boss r harder to please compared to the male folks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Prefer A Male Or Female Boss? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
I have both. But I think I prefer the female boss, for some very awkward reasons.....everyone else thinks she's a witc.h grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Prefer A Male Or Female Boss? by Alezy(m): 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
meetmonde:
I prefer a female boss.. From experience, I blend well with them.. And they can be more of a mother...
mother ke, a female boss zz hadly satisfied with your work. They re easily stressed out therby throwing everything at u

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Prefer A Male Or Female Boss? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 25, 2014
Male boss , some female bosses are very mean and hard to please especially the ones in my faculty .
Re: Would You Prefer A Male Or Female Boss? by Tomoarika(m): 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2014
Given my experiences, I'll definitely say a female boss.

They can be very hard to please initially but trust me when you prove yourself capable and competent, you'll have one of the best working relationships that even transcends the workplace at times.
Most of the time they just want to be treated with the same respect as their male counterparts.

Bottom line give her due respect and prove yourself competent. Shikena!

Note: I'm talking about a rational and mature female boss not the type wey them don do from village and also in an organised work environment.

20 Likes

Re: Would You Prefer A Male Or Female Boss? by LaurelP(m): 4:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
Tomoarika:
Given my experiences, I'll definitely say a female boss.

They can be very hard to please initially but trust me when you prove yourself capable and competent, you'll have one of the best working relationships that even transcends the workplace at times.
Most of the time they just want to be treated with the same respect as their male counterparts.

Bottom line give her due respect and prove yourself competent. Shikena!

Note: I'm talking about a rational and mature female boss not the type wey them don do from village and also in an organised work environment.

I'm sure dat any boss wud be happy if u give dem due respect and prove urself competent. Both male and female

8 Likes

Re: Would You Prefer A Male Or Female Boss? by Estorico: 7:19pm On Dec 25, 2014
To me from my personal experience,they both could be good and as well bad. As long as they are humans,you need wisdom to work with them. My former boss (male) is a sadist who barely appreciates anyone's efforts no matter what you do for him. Wicked and very cunny in his dealings. Was never happy one day working with him till I left. So its all the same as long its a human (whether male or female) involve.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Prefer A Male Or Female Boss? by XtraSmooth404: 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
female boss...any day...any time. I naturally get along with them easily. Unlike charges attract.. cool

1 Like

Re: Would You Prefer A Male Or Female Boss? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
I get along well with female bosses. Especially if she's pretty. The reason is weird though. grin grin grin
Re: Would You Prefer A Male Or Female Boss? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
well as for me, i think male bosses are more tolerant and practical. They don't get envious or jealous of you if you're looking good, they're less prone to moods, and more straight-talking, although, life is more beautiful when u are a boss of urself #myopinion cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Prefer A Male Or Female Boss? by holatin(m): 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
Nothing like having no boss.

So I wount prefer any.

#beyourownboss

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Prefer A Male Or Female Boss? by teemanbastos(m): 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
Ok:.......both

cheesy

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Re: Would You Prefer A Male Or Female Boss? by chibwike(m): 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
A male boss
Re: Would You Prefer A Male Or Female Boss? by Maczeelly(m): 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
All of the above!!!!!!!!
Re: Would You Prefer A Male Or Female Boss? by simplemach(m): 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
Male ofcourse. A female boss will always want to use you like a piece of rag and pay you peanauts at month end.
Infact i see women bosses as APC members.

8 Likes

Re: Would You Prefer A Male Or Female Boss? by Beehshorp(m): 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
am a male so i prefer a female so the ministry will flow
Re: Would You Prefer A Male Or Female Boss? by HACKPASTOR(m): 9:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
I prefer Male Boss, but if d Female Boss is still Single, then i will prefer Female Boss.
Re: Would You Prefer A Male Or Female Boss? by olayincar(m): 9:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
Male

Gonna explain later
Re: Would You Prefer A Male Or Female Boss? by Elusive9(f): 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
Male
Re: Would You Prefer A Male Or Female Boss? by millionboi(m): 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
F
Re: Would You Prefer A Male Or Female Boss? by rattlesnake(m): 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
MILF bOSSundecided

7 Likes

Re: Would You Prefer A Male Or Female Boss? by manutdadex(m): 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
prefer male bosses...men are direct...if dem one kill u, u go knw but my sis are diff...killin in silence since days of Adam and Eve...but i wont mind a lesz boss!!
Re: Would You Prefer A Male Or Female Boss? by dmjinc(m): 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
thegoodone2:
female boss is bad. they always feel like male worker will be look down on them and because of that they always over do thimgs.
Re: Would You Prefer A Male Or Female Boss? by jreyez(m): 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
Female boss.... Fine woman.. Who's not yet married.

1 Like

Re: Would You Prefer A Male Or Female Boss? by Akbee(m): 9:39pm On Dec 26, 2014
a male boss
reasons:1.most female bosses tend to be too authoritarian whenever opportunity arises
2. The lack of faith in female leadership
among people may be partly related
to widespread negative perceptions of
women in charge.they r just too bossy for people liking.
3.red-tapism...they are sometimes over-bureaucratic that they hardly see any good thing in making changes wen necessary.they just find pleasure in sticking to the official procedure.
4.although female bosses r generally believed to have no itchy palms,on a closer examination they r more involved in the act than their male counterpart..
however, that doesn't mean the few women in leadership positons are not performing well..the fact is that alot of people prefer male bosses to their female counterparts.
Re: Would You Prefer A Male Or Female Boss? by Genes1s: 9:39pm On Dec 26, 2014
Neither... I prefer to b the boss. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Would You Prefer A Male Or Female Boss? by dmjinc(m): 9:39pm On Dec 26, 2014
rattlesnake:
MILF bOSSundecided

Am with you on this one grin grin

#S-BAN tongue tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jobberman: Real Or Just A Name... / Garki Hospital Abuja Graduate Recruitment 2017 (6 Positions) / Ecobank Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.