Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days (34485 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Wife Sitting At A Meeting / Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters / Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by UyiIredia(m): 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2012
Nice pic.
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by Jettage: 6:16pm On Aug 20, 2012
http://akinbami..com/2012/08/pastor-adeboye-and-tunde-bakare-in-days.html

The Name of the third Man standing in front of Pastor Adeboye is Steven AKionla of Redemption Ministries Or Gbile Akanni of Peace House Gboko
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by Ekans: 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2012
redcliff: See house, let me tell you a fact. People that are in the same field, no matter how far apart ehy have gone later in d future, the still know and have known themselves back in the days. pictures of pastors, even military men, (the likes of obj,ibb,buhari together). Even comedian (maleke, I go die and others) snaping pictures together. But make I ask of, T.B joshua, who were his friends back in d days?
.jesus christ.
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by OmoTier1(m): 8:23pm On Aug 20, 2012
Jettage: http://akinbami..com/2012/08/pastor-adeboye-and-tunde-bakare-in-days.html

The Name of the third Man standing in front of Pastor Adeboye is Steven AKionla of Redemption Ministries Or Gbile Akanni of Peace House Gboko
@ bold, I heard this man and Pastor Adeboye were both lecturers in the days and both of them gave up their juicy position to honour the Lord's calling. Seeing this picture and a recent one I saw of Pastor Chris back in the days, it got me all struck how much these men have laboured in ministry to the Lord and how they have impacted lives! And those who wonder why they shine like stars today, they are just living out the bible saying.. paraphrased .." they that turn many unto righteousness shall shine like the firmament of the sky..." Remember this: "... He that wins a soul is wise"

@OP... thanks for this inspiration and memory...
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by Vergil: 8:35pm On Aug 20, 2012
What year is this?
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by ijawkid(m): 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2012
Series22: He is a former Man of God.. Ex-Man of God turn politician

But I thought christians were to engage in politics na.......

Abi e don change??

If adeboye supports politicians what is wrong if his colleague becomes 1...??
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by whiteroses(f): 11:44pm On Aug 20, 2012
Holy mary MIMO
Elshaddai MIMO
MIMO MIMO MIMO
smiley
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 21, 2012
activeman:
when men where boiz..

These men don't look like boys to me.

And i was really expecting some teenage pictures of them with huge but funky shades cool, the latest disco trousers(or whatever its called, u get the point) wink, the fullest afro and a boombox on their shoulders.:>:*8-)
Now that would have been mermorablecheesycheesycheesy.

Oh well, my imagination could always feel the void.
And i guess it has!!!wink
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by Lordmike: 10:37am On Aug 21, 2012
somebody should shut up talking evil. How is saying the truth evil. why Did Elijah confront Ahab . stopping saying because others are saying. Reomve the truth from Tribalism and speak out the right thing like Tunde does. I'm not his church memeber but I love his actions, he is fearless and says the truth about the evil of politicians. wait a minute what is wrong in a pastor viaing for political postion. Fyi, I'm not his church because I do not leave in Nigeria so join him to save Nigeria with the truth. God bless Pastor E.A, Pastor Tunde, Bishop Oyedepo,Bishop Abioye, Pastor Kumuyi,Bishop Okonkwo,Pastor Ibiyomiye and other great men of God, God bless Nigeria and Nigerians. United we stand and save souls for God.
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by Laryokeke: 11:24am On Aug 21, 2012
It doesn't matter what you all think or say. These men strongly believed in what they were doing and if they could pull through thick, throng, and thin to come to where they are now, they deserve my respect and i won't withhold it from them. I'm an atheist by the way
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by honeric01(m): 11:26am On Aug 21, 2012
tpapi: d dogs n d baboons wil b soaked in blood

It's going to rain cats and dogs today.
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by icez: 11:32am On Aug 21, 2012
na wa!! cheesy
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by sunnyp1(m): 11:56am On Aug 21, 2012
But now them be big boiz in the lord oooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by AdeniyiA(m): 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2012
deols:

these men have been feasting on the lord for long grin
when u're in d Lord,definitely u must feast on him, who sustains,who gives,who provides, who creates all things?. infact,who do u feasts on?hypocrite!
u think God's children are not entitled to good life? spit it out!
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by tEsLim(m): 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2012
Do you ever think you can be this rich? Do you ever think .. ? oh oh oh uh uuuuuuh
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by deols(f): 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2012
toba: will u Stf up? whats ur proof? grin

o dun, o fe ke..lol. how is fact finding my problem? na my money dem dey chop?
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2012
deols:

o dun, o fe ke..lol. how is fact finding my problem? na my money dem dey chop?
then remain mute forever
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by deols(f): 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2012
toba. seriously? o ga o.

I ddnt mean to block your source of income

your church business still dey as ususal grin
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by Hilaskee(m): 1:16pm On Aug 22, 2012
That pics shows they went for either evangelism, follow up or visitation. The guy in the middle looks like the person they came to visit while the other guy in the back looks like his paddy man...Hope im correct...lol. Its great all the same!
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by osaxx: 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2012
NA WA O.......WHAT HAS PICTURE GOT TO DO WITH EARLY DAYS HUMILITY IN CHRISTAINHOOD....THAT PICTURE SPEAKS NOTHING COMPARE TO MY FATHERS OLDSCHOOL PICTURES.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Juju Killer In Ngwa, Abia Was Killed By Unknown Forces" - Facebook User / Lady Shares Unforgetable Experience At A Church In Canada (video) / Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.