Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,599 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

How To Bypass Administrator Password On Windows Vista? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Bypass Administrator Password On Windows Vista? (1371 Views)

BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer / Windows Vista Tweaks for Optimal System Performance / Hp Deskjet D2360 Driver For Windows Vista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Bypass Administrator Password On Windows Vista? by Bossya: 8:08am On Aug 20, 2012
How to bypass administrator password on Windows Vista?
My dad put in an administrator password on the computer and I can't install anything without his password. It comes up when I finish installing and it needs to verify. At this time he also reset the computer and all my programs have to be reinstalled, but I need his password to do it. Is there anyway to bypass windows vista password.

I usually see the similar problem, in order to help these people, i will share my experiece about bypassing windows vista administrator password.

If you can also login in windows vista, you can use the following steps to bypass windows vista administrator password.
Firstly, you need log in windows vista, and go to "Start>>Control Panel”. Second , Click on “User Accounts and Family Safety>>User Accounts” option. Then select the user account whose password you want to bypass.
Thirdly , You need click “Make changes to your user account”. Then select “Remove your Password”.
Fourthly, You need enter your current password and then click on “Remove Password” to confirm.
fifthly, Now you can test it out by simply restart your PC. When you do, Windows Vista should automatically log you on.

If the above method can not help you, don't worry, you can use Windows Password Recovery Tool to help you to bypass windows administrator password, I also ever used it to help me, becuase i have bad memory. Someday I forgot guest account password and administrator password so that i couldn't login my computer. What could i do? I couldn't bypass administrator password from Control Panel, at the moment, i found that tool from Google, and used it to help me. I just share my experience, and hope help those people who want bypass administrato password on vista.

As far as i know, these methods not only supports windows vista system, but also supports windows xp, 7 system. I hope the experience can help you.
Re: How To Bypass Administrator Password On Windows Vista? by Ojerd: 2:41am On Dec 30, 2013
I did unlock my HP Compaq Vista password with the tool referred in the topic efficiently! The video also helped me much:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9T15rqUGQk
Re: How To Bypass Administrator Password On Windows Vista? by yilia: 7:48am On Jan 03, 2014
It's simple and easy to reset windows password with ease.
What you need indeed to reset windows vista admin password is a third-party windows password recovery software.

Windows Password Unlocker can help you reset the forgotten or lost Windows local & domain administrator and other user account password, which prevents you from accessing your computer.

(1) (Reply)

All My Files And Folders have Suddenly Disappeared / Latest Hotspot Shield Elite For PC & Android, Free Download / Ever Wondered Why C Is The Default Drive On Your Computer & Not A Or B?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.