Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Urgent Help Needed !!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Urgent Help Needed !!! (3545 Views)

Urgent Help -I Caught My Wife With A vibrator / URGENT HELP NEEDED! CARE FOR AGING PARENTS OR RECONCILE W HUSBAND? / Urgent Help Needed Pls. My Wife Wants To Get Pregnant! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed !!! by cheche2(m): 9:13am On Aug 20, 2012
My mother-in-law is tearing my home apart. should i tell her its time to leave or i should wait for my wife to do that? my baby is a month old now.
Re: Urgent Help Needed !!! by onatisi(m): 9:49am On Aug 20, 2012
che che: My mother-in-law is tearing my home apart. should i tell her its time to leave or i should wait for my wife to do that? my baby is a month old now.
i understand how u feel,but u need to keep cool.first of all avoid her ,use all types of body languge to let her know that u are not comfortble with her staying with u,then fter some time turn the heat on ur wife by changing ur attitude towards her but dont make the mistake of telling ur wife to tell her to go
Re: Urgent Help Needed !!! by Enoquin(f): 11:39am On Aug 20, 2012
If this is your first child, it would be somewhat callous to tell her to leave...you know how first time mothers fret if even a strand of the baby's hair falls off, so I guess the experience an elderly person such as her mom is really good for her now...I am guessing her mom help bath the baby, cook for her and even bath her at first...so bear with your mother-in-law's presence till your wife feels she is able on her own to handle the baby...
If on the other hand, this is not your first child, perhaps you need to start helping out with the chores...when it seems like there is nothing for your mother-in-law to do; she might actually take her leave
Re: Urgent Help Needed !!! by Johndoe100(m): 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2012
The man said the woman is tearing his home apart, you are telling him to wait.

@OP
Start being nice to your mother in law. Make sure you let her know that there are no hard feelings, make sure your wife knows this as well. Wait for a suitable day / time when your wife is out, then send the old witch on a one way trip. There you have it no more problems.

Enoquin: If this is your first child, it would be somewhat callous to tell her to leave...you know how first time mothers fret if even a strand of the baby's hair falls off, so I guess the experience an elderly person such as her mom is really good for her now...I am guessing her mom help bath the baby, cook for her and even bath her at first...so bear with your mother-in-law's presence till your wife feels she is able on her own to handle the baby...
If on the other hand, this is not your first child, perhaps you need to start helping out with the chores...when it seems like there is nothing for your mother-in-law to do; she might actually take her leave

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Needed !!! by ifyalways(f): 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2012
Che che, Nwanne m. Longest time?

@topic, what actually is your MIL doing?have you talked with your wife?
Can't say much till you shed more light.
Re: Urgent Help Needed !!! by 234GT(m): 7:40pm On Aug 20, 2012
@op, how is she tearing your home apart. I cant tell you what to do because your post is not clear enough.
Re: Urgent Help Needed !!! by billios: 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2012
@op is this ur first child?
Re: Urgent Help Needed !!! by onatisi(m): 9:07pm On Aug 20, 2012
234GT: @op, how is she tearing your home apart. I cant tell you what to do because your post is not clear enough.
she will be siding her daughther and telling her not to be a fool for the man and to be demanding,u dont know all old women
Re: Urgent Help Needed !!! by taryour(f): 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2012
onatisi:
she will be siding her daughther and telling her not to be a fool for the man and to be demanding,u dont know all old women

are you the op
Re: Urgent Help Needed !!! by onatisi(m): 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2012
taryour:

are you the op
ok o.let him answer
Re: Urgent Help Needed !!! by rottenegg: 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2012
Men, I've been there. Keep your cool and wait till she's gone. Then have a long talk with your wife expressing your feelings without anger. DON'T GO COMPARING HER MOM WITH YOURS!
Re: Urgent Help Needed !!! by obowunmi(m): 11:02pm On Aug 20, 2012
If you love your wife, you will respect his mother. When you marry a woman, you marry her family too.
Re: Urgent Help Needed !!! by SisiKill1: 11:32pm On Aug 20, 2012
^^^^^^Wait for it.....

Hehehehe cheesy
Re: Urgent Help Needed !!! by obowunmi(m): 11:49pm On Aug 20, 2012
Sisi_Kill: ^^^^^^Wait for it.....

Hehehehe cheesy

What's funny joor?
Re: Urgent Help Needed !!! by SisiKill1: 12:23am On Aug 21, 2012
obowunmi:

What's funny joor?
E be like say you didn't even farabale read the post, you saw mother in law, ruining and marriage and just concluded twas a woman.complaining.

The "Wait for it" was countdown to when you realize you made a mistake. Luckily for you this is one mistake that can be easily rectified...just change HIS to HERS, coz it applies to both, yes? cheesy
Re: Urgent Help Needed !!! by cheche2(m): 1:08pm On Aug 21, 2012
@ all tanx for your comments, i have been living peacefully with my wife until now, this Baby now is our 3rd child. before now i use to have little misunderstanding with my wife which we never allowed to see the nxt day. but this time, for the past 3 weeks we ve not been discussing as husband and wife again, only when she needs sumting from my pocket. last nite i came back late as a result of traffic, i was surprised when my wife's mother started shouting at me. i dont know if im married to her or my wife
Re: Urgent Help Needed !!! by cheche2(m): 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2012
ifyalways: Che che, Nwanne m. Longest time?

@topic, what actually is your MIL doing?have you talked with your wife?
Can't say much till you shed more light.
[quote author=ifyalways] Nne my sista the woman wan kill me o. how far nah, its realy been a long time.
Re: Urgent Help Needed !!! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2012

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Needed !!! by onatisi(m): 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2012
che che: @ all tanx for your comments, i have been living peacefully with my wife until now, this Baby now is our 3rd child. before now i use to have little misunderstanding with my wife which we never allowed to see the nxt day. but this time, for the past 3 weeks we ve not been discussing as husband and wife again, only when she needs sumting from my pocket. last nite i came back late as a result of traffic, i was surprised when my wife's mother started shouting at me. i dont know if im married to her or my wife
my guy , that woman is gonna break up your marriage , i will like to ask u some questions , before were u and ur mother in law on good terms?
number 2 ,, what position is ur wife in her family of fathers house , is she the last born , only girl or fist born ?
Re: Urgent Help Needed !!! by cheche2(m): 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2012
onatisi:
my guy , that woman is gonna break up your marriage , i will like to ask u some questions , before were u and ur mother in law on good terms?
number 2 ,, what position is ur wife in her family of fathers house , is she the last born , only girl or fist born ?
She has been against our relationship from the onset. my wife is the first of the family and not the only girl o.
Re: Urgent Help Needed !!! by onatisi(m): 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2012
che che: She has been against our relationship from the onset. my wife is the first of the family and not the only girl o.
i guessed as much too, now be honest with me , do u really provide everything in terms of money or her family helps you out ? and are u from the same tribe ?
Re: Urgent Help Needed !!! by dayokanu(m): 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2012
Why you no call the woman and try talk to her
Re: Urgent Help Needed !!! by onatisi(m): 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2012
dayokanu: Why you no call the woman and try talk to her

becos if he does she will go and tell her mother all that the man has said, the op must have said something about the mother to the daughter and the daughter has told her mother
Re: Urgent Help Needed !!! by dayokanu(m): 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2012
onatisi:
becos if he does she will go and tell her mother all that the man has said, the op must have said something about the mother to the daughter and the daughter has told her mother

I mean talk to the wife and if that doesnt work talk Mother in Law himself
Re: Urgent Help Needed !!! by cheche2(m): 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2012
onatisi:
i guessed as much too, now be honest with me , do u really provide everything in terms of money or her family helps you out ? and are u from the same tribe ?
God is faithful as per feeding and every other necessary things needed. even the younger brother to my wife is no more with his wife. tanx to the mother.
Re: Urgent Help Needed !!! by onatisi(m): 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2012
dayokanu:

I mean talk to the wife and if that doesnt work talk Mother in Law himself
HABA !!!!! TALK TO THE MOTHER IN LAW !!!!!! HE WONT LAST .
dont u realise for the mother in law to be behaving like that it is because she and her daughther they are on one accord , and they have agreed to deal with the op .like the man said the woman has changed , she doesnt talk to him again ,
Re: Urgent Help Needed !!! by dayokanu(m): 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2012
If your wife has changed and you dont like the change, Has he talked to the wife? And does the wife thinks its better for her to marry her own mom?
Re: Urgent Help Needed !!! by coogar: 6:17pm On Aug 21, 2012
che che: @ all tanx for your comments, i have been living peacefully with my wife until now, this Baby now is our 3rd child. before now i use to have little misunderstanding with my wife which we never allowed to see the nxt day. but this time, for the past 3 weeks we ve not been discussing as husband and wife again, only when she needs sumting from my pocket. last nite i came back late as a result of traffic, i was surprised when my wife's mother started shouting at me. i dont know if im married to her or my wife

be a man, talk to the mother-in-law herself....let her know her presence is causing friction between you and your wife and she should take her leave! how's that difficult to say? you can get hired hands to help with the baby. couples without parents are exist in this world - must a mother in law stay with you guys? where's her husband - she should go and stay with her husband and let the young blood enjoy their lives in matrimony!

woe betides any misbehaving mother-in-law! after collecting my goat in the traditional marriage, they still want to rule over me? over me dead body!!!!

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Needed !!! by onatisi(m): 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2012
coogar:

be a man, talk to the mother-in-law herself....let her know her presence is causing friction between you and your wife and she should take her leave! how's that difficult to say? you can get hired hands to help with the baby. couples without parents are exist in this world - must a mother in law stay with you guys? where's her husband - she should go and stay with her husband and let the young blood enjoy their lives in matrimony!

woe betides any misbehaving mother-in-law! after collecting my goat in the traditional marriage, they still want to rule over me? over me dead body!!!!
that kind of mother in law is the commander of her husband and she wants her daughter to be the same too
Re: Urgent Help Needed !!! by onatisi(m): 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2012
my best advise is this ,avoid the mother in law as much as possible let her have her way , she wont live with u forever,play the fool , do ur part and don't tell ur wife anything just play cool and keep quite, the moment she steps out of the house that she is going to her home and coming back after a fews days let her go, once she is out of the door , call ur wife and tell her point blank you dont want her mother in ur house again until you the man says so , if she insists that her mother will come , good tell her that since she wants he mother to send time with her you will allow her to go and stay with her mother until she is ready to comeback but that u don't want her mother in ur house , BUT AFTER THIS BE READY FOR SERIOUS SPIRITUAL ATTACKS OOOOOOOO
a
Re: Urgent Help Needed !!! by coogar: 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2012
onatisi:
that kind of mother in law is the commander of her husband and she wants her daughter to be the same too

hmmm, different wives with different family background! i think men should put "love" aside for a while and get to know the kind of family they are marrying into.....a mother in law who hopes to put her daughter over me must be a stand-up comedian!!!
Re: Urgent Help Needed !!! by onatisi(m): 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2012
coogar:

hmmm, different wives with different family background! i think men should put "love" aside for a while and get to know the kind of family they are marrying into.....a mother in law who hopes to put her daughter over me must be a stand-up comedian!!!
i know what that guy is passing through, he cant say it all , his authority is been undermined in that house i am sure at times they wont even leave food for him , for a man to start thinking of divorcing his wife after 3 kids know that a lot has happened that he cant be telling us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Get Angry Or Not? / This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics / Save My Marriage Today - Is Divorce Your Way Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.