Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Viewnaija.com Is Looking For Nigerian Programmers - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Viewnaija.com Is Looking For Nigerian Programmers (1499 Views)

.... / A Beautiful Dating Site (www.isorose.com) Is For Sale / Piblox.com Is Now Hiring In Human Resource, Software Eng: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viewnaija.com Is Looking For Nigerian Programmers by digikid(m): 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2007
Please submit resumes/cv to jobs@viewnaija.com
Re: Viewnaija.com Is Looking For Nigerian Programmers by my2cents(m): 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2007
hey man,

r u the same guy who coded http://nigeria-consulate-atl.org/content/index.php ?

if so, good job man. The redesigned site is waaaay better than what was there before. As a matter of fact, for the first time since I started visiting naija, I did everything and got all the information I needed online without making a single phone call.

If you aren't the digikid I have in mind, sorry for bothering you and please disregard this post. Nonetheless, being that we are part of the same forum, perhaps we can chat up sometime.
Re: Viewnaija.com Is Looking For Nigerian Programmers by digikid(m): 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2007
Yes I am thanks. I appreciate the feedback on the web site. Look forward to hearing more from you.
Re: Viewnaija.com Is Looking For Nigerian Programmers by my2cents(m): 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2007
digikid,

I am honored to finally know who you are. I have been trying to reach you for ages, back when the first version of the site was launched way back in the day smiley

anyways, I couldn't find contact info for you so if you don't mind, send me an email at itoro[at]bellsouth[dot]net and we'll take it from there.
Re: Viewnaija.com Is Looking For Nigerian Programmers by mysterioux: 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2007
cool stuff you did that on your work at: http://nigeria-consulate-atl.org
i like the concept especially the general overlook simple but content based. Well, looking forward in seeing some of your works, who knows,

asp
Mysterioux is the code
Chamelone is the class

(1) (Reply)

Ebook On How To Learn Joomla Fast! (free Xmass Download) / Programming Assignment Help (will Pay For The Service) / Result Case: Academic Result Checker/management System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.