Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

2011 Brilliance Splendor - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2011 Brilliance Splendor (2179 Views)

Which Year Has The Best Camry Between 2007-2011 / The Brilliance Of The Toyota Pencil Light / Market Price For Brand New Hyundai Elantra - 2011/2012 Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2011 Brilliance Splendor by emergency2: 11:02am On Aug 20, 2012
Hello nairalander,

Please I want to inquire about the maintanance of this brilliance splendor.
Has anybody used this car before, what is the common issues with it, are the spare part readily available, what about its durability since it is china made product.
Please I need a personal experience.

Thanks
Re: 2011 Brilliance Splendor by Lexusgs430: 12:06pm On Aug 20, 2012
Aka Zhonghua Junjie, was due for a launch in europe, but that was called - off @ the last minute due to critical failure in safety test results. It was taking back for modifications, and after a re-test it was scored a 0 rating !!!
If you buy this car, you would have to invoke your nairaland handle, and scream emergency2 when you have a sudden emergency !!!!
Re: 2011 Brilliance Splendor by lukkie(m): 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2012
You know that China is overpopulated. Cars like these were made to reduce their population. Buy at your own risk.
Re: 2011 Brilliance Splendor by baaliyah(m): 7:06am On Aug 21, 2012
I worked with Hyra motors for 4 years as a sales man 'The dealer of Geely and Brilliance in Nigeria' Brilliance has Mistibushi engine and Gear box. The body panels are stronger than Honda and Toyota or any other Asian cars. Good on fuel and good interior. The problem is finishing in some interior areas and access to spare parts as well as pricing. Poor resale value. It is smooth and durable easy to fix car. It is the best in China. My unbias opinion as i will never run an ads for Hyra motors.
Re: 2011 Brilliance Splendor by lazbay(m): 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2012
Go for toyota or honda car & enjoy ur rest of mind. Don't buy a car dat the parts will not be readily available & does not have second hand value.

(1) (Reply)

Frequent Timing Belt Issue / Must Read- New Method Of Car Snatching Used By Armed Robbers / From Today , I Give My Life To BMW!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.