Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Nuri Sahin: Why I Choose Arsenal - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nuri Sahin: Why I Choose Arsenal (1201 Views)

Why I Joined Chelsea — Pedro / 'why I Was Unhappy Under Sir Alex Ferguson ' - Wayne Rooney / The Reason Why I Love Epl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nuri Sahin: Why I Choose Arsenal by Ivanexy: 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2012
Real Madrid midfielder Nuri Sahin has explained the reason behind his desire to join Premier League side Arsenal as his move to the Gunners edges closer. By Staff Writer Follow @insidelaliga
The Turkish international is close to completing his season-long loan deal with Arsenal that will also include a view to a permanent move next summer. Sahin caught the attention of Arsene Wenger in the 2005 U17 World Cup in Peru when the French coach described the midfielder, saying: “Sahin is one of the greatest U18 talents in world football.” Sahin went on to win various awards at that level before helping Borussia Dortmund win the Bundesliga in 2010, before moving to Real Madrid last summer. Wenger’s admiration for Sahin is no surprise but the Turkish midfielder has also praised the Frenchman ahead of his move to North London. Click www.arsenalinterest..com for arsenal up date. Gunners!!!!!!!!
Re: Nuri Sahin: Why I Choose Arsenal by 1025: 5:48pm On Aug 20, 2012
where ever there is a cheap or free player, arsenal is there. the rent players to remain in the top 4 every season.
Re: Nuri Sahin: Why I Choose Arsenal by chelseabmw(m): 12:06am On Aug 21, 2012
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Javier Harnandez Aka Chicharito Always Score Against Chelsea? / ROY KEANE : END OF A UNITED CAREER ! / Zidane: Old Wine Tastes Better!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.