Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Man Loses More Than Half His Body Weight On 'extreme Makeover' - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Loses More Than Half His Body Weight On 'extreme Makeover' (760 Views)

Robbie Brady Loses Teeth After Bloody Clash With Teammate In Chelsea Match(pics) / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Tattooed Names Of 50 Starving People On His Body / [danger]wightlifter Drops Weight On His Neck During Olympic Weightlifting Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Loses More Than Half His Body Weight On 'extreme Makeover' by Btzzk: 11:48pm On Aug 20, 2012
When Powell arrived to help, Hall weighed 548 pounds at his first weigh-in.

"Wow, I look at this number and I'm motivated," he said at the time. "My goal is to get into the "twos" and officially bring sexy back."

In the next year, with Powell at his side, Hall pushed through the highs and lows of his weight-loss journey.

"I'm just going to keep pushing because I can't be 548 [pounds]," he said. "The next number after 548 is death."

After one year on Powell's program, Hall weighed in at 267 pounds and had dropped from a size 70 waist to a size 38. His total weight loss came to more than 280 pounds.

http://gma.yahoo.com/video/health-26594251/football-player-s-inspiring-weight-transformation-30328937.html

(1) (Reply)

BEHOLD: The Greatest Football Team Ever / AFCON 2013... A Zoo! / Picture Of Super Eagles Player Onaziplaying Keyboard In TB Joshua's Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.