Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Pictures Of Mercy Johnson And Ay Comedian In Hot Romance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Mercy Johnson And Ay Comedian In Hot Romance (6903 Views)

Peter Okoye And AY Chilling In Peter's Mansion / Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. / Caption This Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji And Ay Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Mercy Johnson And Ay Comedian In Hot Romance by ambrosini593(m): 2:04am On Aug 21, 2012
What a nice fun picture as Mercy Johnson set to feature in Ay October 1st Ay crib show

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson And Ay Comedian In Hot Romance by joaoche(f): 3:47am On Aug 21, 2012
She defnitely got beautiful facially

but dont know what to say about her booobbies and shape man!!

Too much of everything
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson And Ay Comedian In Hot Romance by Temmy4real1(f): 11:21am On Aug 21, 2012
What a nice pics!
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson And Ay Comedian In Hot Romance by Breastman(m): 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2012
Chaaai! See as better meat full this aunty chest, her laps sef no be small food. Konji don kill me for hia ooo, make una help me.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson And Ay Comedian In Hot Romance by Etaki: 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2012
Na them sabi.
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson And Ay Comedian In Hot Romance by nikkyshyne(f): 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2012
She really needs to start working out.
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson And Ay Comedian In Hot Romance by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2012
joaoche: She defnitely got beautiful facially

but dont know what to say about her booobbies and shape man!!

Too much of everything
Even at that, she is hotter than you. tongue
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson And Ay Comedian In Hot Romance by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2012
Breastman: Chaaai! See as better meat full this aunty chest, her laps sef no be small food. Konji don kill me for hia ooo, make una help me.
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson And Ay Comedian In Hot Romance by Emmy9ite(m): 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2012
Where de hot romance? angry I think say i go see AY dey bleep MJ. Na wa for you o
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson And Ay Comedian In Hot Romance by Kolade9(m): 9:23pm On Aug 21, 2012
Temmy4real1: What a nice pics!
Gbagaun!!!
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson And Ay Comedian In Hot Romance by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2012
The bobbie beedddd!!!
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson And Ay Comedian In Hot Romance by joaoche(f): 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2012
blink182: Even at that, she is hotter than you. tongue
clap for yourself
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson And Ay Comedian In Hot Romance by cfours: 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2012
she's fat. Her thighs look bigger than a maalu.
at least they should have used a bigger guy who's her match. Ay looks like a 12yr old next to her.

white looks good on her complexion sha. wish there were more close ups of her face.
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson And Ay Comedian In Hot Romance by keethel(f): 11:23pm On Aug 21, 2012
c.fours:
at least they should have used a bigger guy who's her match. Ay looks like a 12yr old next to her.

white looks good on her complexion sha. wish there were more close ups of her face.
hmm na u know whether she fat or not sad angry
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson And Ay Comedian In Hot Romance by cfours: 11:25pm On Aug 21, 2012
^ she's shapely though. she's not flabby fat but when she starts having kids, it will not bode well for her body.
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson And Ay Comedian In Hot Romance by Breastman(m): 9:27am On Aug 24, 2012
c.fours:

See as u dey jealous babe wey carry wetin man need for body, shame no dey catch you? Na una wey una breasts be lyk pimple and una laps be lyk chewing stick dey talk dis kind yeye talk. See ur mouth like she's fat. Abi any man for hia dey complain? Better go chop belleful, nothing wey we dey carry over lepaness do.
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson And Ay Comedian In Hot Romance by mimicue(f): 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2012
Whrs d romance undecided..
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson And Ay Comedian In Hot Romance by cindyrella(f): 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2012
Breastman: Chaaai! See as better meat full this aunty chest, her laps sef no be small food. Konji don kill me for hia ooo, make una help me.
Lmao! You need help ture true grin

(1) (Reply)

From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo / See As These Three Guyz Was Toasting A Beautiful Girl Without Knowing She Is Dis / Wiz-kid Arrivals Abuja NYSC Camp, A Day After Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.