Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

See As These Three Guyz Was Toasting A Beautiful Girl Without Knowing She Is Dis - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See As These Three Guyz Was Toasting A Beautiful Girl Without Knowing She Is Dis (6897 Views)

Tiwa Savage Bares Nipples In 'Dis Love' Music Video With DJ Spinall & Wizkid / "I Am The most Beautiful Girl In The World" - Teni Replies Bodyshamers / Edo Girl Turned This Guy To School Bag While He Was Toasting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See As These Three Guyz Was Toasting A Beautiful Girl Without Knowing She Is Dis by kingsleykite(m): 3:45am On Jul 22, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBsOVCaYHKA

Is out and hot***episode 14
Lol...do well to watch and pls subscribe to my channel
*KITE*[url][/url]
Re: See As These Three Guyz Was Toasting A Beautiful Girl Without Knowing She Is Dis by kingsleykite(m): 8:40am On Jul 22, 2017
Lol....can't stop laughing
Re: See As These Three Guyz Was Toasting A Beautiful Girl Without Knowing She Is Dis by kingsleykite(m): 9:57am On Jul 23, 2017
Is funny jorrh
Re: See As These Three Guyz Was Toasting A Beautiful Girl Without Knowing She Is Dis by kingsleykite(m): 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
Pls subscribe to my channel
Re: See As These Three Guyz Was Toasting A Beautiful Girl Without Knowing She Is Dis by kingsleykite(m): 11:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
grin
Re: See As These Three Guyz Was Toasting A Beautiful Girl Without Knowing She Is Dis by kingsleykite(m): 7:12am On Jul 24, 2017
God bless my hustle
Re: See As These Three Guyz Was Toasting A Beautiful Girl Without Knowing She Is Dis by kingsleykite(m): 7:56am On Jul 24, 2017
I need a sponsor
Re: See As These Three Guyz Was Toasting A Beautiful Girl Without Knowing She Is Dis by shadrach77: 9:37am On Jul 24, 2017
kingsleykite:
Pls subscribe to my channel

Not funny! Your comedy is silly. So a disabled is non-human right? embarassed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See As These Three Guyz Was Toasting A Beautiful Girl Without Knowing She Is Dis by kingsleykite(m): 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
Was that what it meant??!
Re: See As These Three Guyz Was Toasting A Beautiful Girl Without Knowing She Is Dis by kingsleykite(m): 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
If u don't like it,,,leave it,,I knw some will like it while some will hate it
Re: See As These Three Guyz Was Toasting A Beautiful Girl Without Knowing She Is Dis by kingsleykite(m): 6:42am On Jul 25, 2017
Is a matter of choice
Re: See As These Three Guyz Was Toasting A Beautiful Girl Without Knowing She Is Dis by kingsleykite(m): 10:50am On Jul 25, 2017
God in all things
Re: See As These Three Guyz Was Toasting A Beautiful Girl Without Knowing She Is Dis by kingsleykite(m): 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
grin
Re: See As These Three Guyz Was Toasting A Beautiful Girl Without Knowing She Is Dis by kingsleykite(m): 6:59am On Jul 26, 2017
[right][/right]
Re: See As These Three Guyz Was Toasting A Beautiful Girl Without Knowing She Is Dis by kingsleykite(m): 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
Happy new month fanz
Re: See As These Three Guyz Was Toasting A Beautiful Girl Without Knowing She Is Dis by kingsleykite(m): 6:58am On Aug 02, 2017
God bless our hustle
Re: See As These Three Guyz Was Toasting A Beautiful Girl Without Knowing She Is Dis by kingsleykite(m): 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
grin
Re: See As These Three Guyz Was Toasting A Beautiful Girl Without Knowing She Is Dis by kingsleykite(m): 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
grin grin
Re: See As These Three Guyz Was Toasting A Beautiful Girl Without Knowing She Is Dis by kingsleykite(m): 12:52am On Aug 09, 2017
Omg
Re: See As These Three Guyz Was Toasting A Beautiful Girl Without Knowing She Is Dis by kingsleykite(m): 1:26am On Aug 12, 2017
:OK
Re: See As These Three Guyz Was Toasting A Beautiful Girl Without Knowing She Is Dis by kingsleykite(m): 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
Lol
Re: See As These Three Guyz Was Toasting A Beautiful Girl Without Knowing She Is Dis by Oyenike01(f): 10:38am On Aug 18, 2017
hehe,nah only you dhe comment,make post post plenty,weh done sir,God bless ur hustle o.
Re: See As These Three Guyz Was Toasting A Beautiful Girl Without Knowing She Is Dis by kingsleykite(m): 11:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
shocked
Re: See As These Three Guyz Was Toasting A Beautiful Girl Without Knowing She Is Dis by kingsleykite(m): 8:55am On Aug 21, 2017
grin
Re: See As These Three Guyz Was Toasting A Beautiful Girl Without Knowing She Is Dis by Ultranife: 9:40am On Aug 21, 2017
Re: See As These Three Guyz Was Toasting A Beautiful Girl Without Knowing She Is Dis by kingsleykite(m): 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
Lol
Re: See As These Three Guyz Was Toasting A Beautiful Girl Without Knowing She Is Dis by kingsleykite(m): 10:02am On Aug 28, 2017
grin
Re: See As These Three Guyz Was Toasting A Beautiful Girl Without Knowing She Is Dis by kingsleykite(m): 11:29pm On Aug 28, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Ladi Lyrics Shows Nigerian Music Will Affect Nigerian Children Negatively / Popular Nollywood Actress Angel Gift Seduces Male Fans With This Bedroom +I8 Pic / Muna Spreads Her Legs Wide In This Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.