Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Ethiopian Prime-Minister Meles Zenawi Is Dead - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ethiopian Prime-Minister Meles Zenawi Is Dead (7004 Views)

Nelson Mandela Is Dead / Presenter Flashes Serbian Prime Minister In Prank Interview / Shocking: Australian Prime Minister Stoned By Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopian Prime-Minister Meles Zenawi Is Dead by OYINBOGOJU(m): 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2012
shadrach77: what is it with African leaders and death? This is the third African leader to die this year sad sad sad

I guess we don't need African Leaders to die

We need those rogue that call themselves leaders in Nigeria to go the way of their ancestors.
Re: Ethiopian Prime-Minister Meles Zenawi Is Dead by nuelnuel: 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2012
shadrach77: what is it with African leaders and death? This is the third African leader to die this year sad sad sad
I too have been pondering over this.
last month was Ghana
few months back Malawi
before that was Yar'Adua and Omar Bongo of Gabon.
I think Africa should try and be electing healthy people.
Look at this Dick Cheney was disqualified from contesting for the US top job because of his heart problem.I think African countries should have such laws in place because the death of a president can make a country descend into chaos due to struggle to replace the president.
Re: Ethiopian Prime-Minister Meles Zenawi Is Dead by MyJoe: 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2012
He was a strong man. A hard man to the core. He will be missed.

Not that I admired him.
Re: Ethiopian Prime-Minister Meles Zenawi Is Dead by kodewrita(m): 8:46am On Aug 22, 2012
One by one the corrupt leaders will leave the scene.
Re: Ethiopian Prime-Minister Meles Zenawi Is Dead by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2012
Me thinks this man had died much earlier than when the news was relayed to the rest of the world.
Re: Ethiopian Prime-Minister Meles Zenawi Is Dead by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2012
He was a good AU leader but a bad leader when it came to his people especially when it comes to freedom of speech and opposition party's. But his recent economic policies has brough much needed economic growth and a rise in Ethiopians living standards.

R.I.P

I hope Ethiopians will choose a stronger leader and not another Western and U.S puppet leader who allows foreign militaries on african soil.
Re: Ethiopian Prime-Minister Meles Zenawi Is Dead by ACM10: 3:01pm On Aug 22, 2012
snydergp: He was a good AU leader but a bad leader when it came to his people especially when it comes to freedom of speech and opposition party's. But his recent economic policies has brough much needed economic growth and a rise in Ethiopians living standards.

R.I.P

I hope Ethiopians will choose a stronger leader and not another Western and U.S puppet leader who allows foreign militaries on african soil.

He's a western puppet already. US drones that patrols East Africa are stationed in Ethiopia. Ethiopians are used to fight US proxy war in Somalia. What's your criteria for a puppet leader? undecided
Re: Ethiopian Prime-Minister Meles Zenawi Is Dead by OYINBOGOJU(m): 6:22am On Aug 27, 2012
Yinkay: Wonder why 9ja leaders live for too long continiung being nuisance after their government has ended.....
grin
Re: Ethiopian Prime-Minister Meles Zenawi Is Dead by OYINBOGOJU(m): 6:27am On Aug 27, 2012
ACM10: Which infection was so stubborn that Ethiopian doctors cannot get it under control? Well this is just the official version of his death

Can we take care Malaria in Nigeria first?

Moreover Nigeria is infected with curruption and is fast spreading like cancer and yet no cure.
Re: Ethiopian Prime-Minister Meles Zenawi Is Dead by OYINBOGOJU(m): 6:32am On Aug 27, 2012

More to come if they don't use peoples money judiciously.

Do you know how many innocent people dieing coz of our leaders lack of foresight?
Re: Ethiopian Prime-Minister Meles Zenawi Is Dead by OYINBOGOJU(m): 6:34am On Aug 27, 2012
kodewrita: One by one the corrupt leaders will leave the scene.

Amen

I wish the next scene is Nigeria,any of them is ok by me.
Re: Ethiopian Prime-Minister Meles Zenawi Is Dead by africa9: 10:18am On Sep 01, 2012
Glad this guy is dead. Right in time for Somali presidential elections.

May i ask why u niggggggggggers like ethiopia so much?
Re: Ethiopian Prime-Minister Meles Zenawi Is Dead by tyson55(m): 6:10pm On Sep 02, 2012
africa9: Glad this guy is dead. Right in time for Somali presidential elections.

May i ask why u niggggggggggers like ethiopia so much?
May i ask why u buck toothed, war ravaged somalians hate Ethiopia so much?
Re: Ethiopian Prime-Minister Meles Zenawi Is Dead by somalia1: 9:20am On Sep 08, 2012
tyson55:
May i ask why u buck toothed, war ravaged somalians hate Ethiopia so much?

we have been fighting each other for 500 years. ETHIOPIANS were the first africans to call on whites to protect them. lmao

They called the portugese to help them against somalis in the 1600's. Then somalis called the OTTOMAN EMPIRE. since then we have been making them eat raw meat.

they look like a short immitation of somalis. lmao

the original slender, tall, soft haired, brown skin, straight nose, traders, bantu slave owners...are us. they are fakes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Ten Most Protected People In The World (the Last Person Will Shock You) / Tanzania's President, Suluhu Hassan And Daughter's Picture Causes A Stir / God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.