Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

How To Print & Sell Recharge Cards In Bulk Anywhere In Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Print & Sell Recharge Cards In Bulk Anywhere In Nigeria (17821 Views)

Free Recharge Cards!!! Yes Absolutely Free!!! / F.r.e.e Recharge Cards Printing Machine Anywhere In Nigeria / Palm Oil For Sale In Bulk (Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Print & Sell Recharge Cards In Bulk Anywhere In Nigeria by deluxe1: 11:23am On Aug 21, 2012
Amazing opportunities exist in the GSM industry considering that over 45 million Nigerians struggle to buy GSM products as if their whole life now depends on it. Recharge card is one GSM product that every GSM user has not been able to live without. Right now, there are those who I consider addicted to recharge card. How else can one describe any one who spends an average of N6,000 daily on recharge card. That is about N180,000 monthly. You can only be addicted to spend so much money as that on recharge card in one month. But that is the case with some people already. No wonder recharge card business keeps booming amidst strong competition and so many call center operators across the country. May be you have wanted to know how you can tap into the money making opportunity in the GSM recharge card business but you don?t know how, here is your ticket to the mega opportunity in the GSM recharge card business for small investors.

How to do recharge card business profitably directly with the GSM operators:

The GSM operators are more willing to recruit you as one of their recharge card merchant more than you are even willing to be, as more and more, old existing mega dealers are opting out and venturing into more tasking and financially demanding GSM business, they are frustrating the GSM operators recharge card distribution plan and just helping to making recharge card more profitable then it was in the opportunity created by these disappearing dealers have created a money making business for smart entrepreneurs like you to tap into. And here I will buy them bare, those, things you need to have in order to position yourself in this mega billion recharge card merchant business. The first I must tell you is money. You need to have a lot it to get the GSM operators to listen to you.
Although, the operator you are talking to may determine how much you may be looking for. For instance Glo may be asking for between N750,000 to N1.5 Million, while MTN may be asking for N1.5 Million and AIRTEL or Etisalat may just need you to have N500,000 to N750,000 only. However the many benefits are worth the money you may be investing. Like, 10 percent discount on recharge cards; 2 percent additional discount for transportation cost; up to 10% extra bonus on total volume of sales in 90 days if you hit your target and
other fringe benefits like cars, houses, all expenses paid oversea travel trips etc. It can even get betters like free insurance policy for up to 10 cars (if you even have up to that number of cars yourself). I can go on and on, but all these and more can only be you if you are a recharge card merchant.

For Small Scale Investors:
The recharge card business n very profitable, you probably know too. But for one to make profit from the business you must have some appreciable amount to invest. Well, that amount may depend on how much you have. However, I put the minimum at N50,000. Don?t ask me what about someone who have only N30,000. Good, but you have to be ready to work extra hard to make your money work. That is not even to say that N50,000 is good enough, but like I said, that is my acceptable minimum amount you should start with. And don?t tell me know you don?t have a computer. I never even considered that in the N50,000, you need to have a computer by now if you are thinking of going into GSM recharge card printing business. Also, having your own internet is good, but you can use the caf? close by if you cant afford to invest extra N25,000 to acquire your own GSM internet connection starter pack from Network companies.

Now, lets face the truth about GSM recharge card business, marketing. Although recharge card business is very lucrative and there are millions to make from it, what determines how much you can make is marketing. Don?t tell me because you are an Alaba boy you know marketing like Mike Peters know boxing. My brother, it?s not like that. But I know some us know how to market anything especially recharge card. The simple way to test your marketing prowess is to confirm how many recharge cards you are capable of selling within a day or week or even month to make the kind of income you may be targeting. Remember, nobody can actually say how much you can make from recharge card business. You can know that from how much recharge card you can sell. Let me explain that with your SDE newspaper. It?s sold for N100 per copy. If you want to make N100,000 income per week then you have to sell the required number of copies to be able to make that amount as your income. I hope this is all clear?

Really, I haven?t even said anything on how the printing is done. Well, it?s because there is actually no printing done. Surprised? That?s to show you how simple GSM recharge card printing is done. As far as I?m concerned, it sounds better to me like selling than printing. That is why I don?t see the printing as an issue. Anyone can print GSM recharge card once you have a computer and a HP laser jet printer installed, but not everybody can sell GSM recharge card.
But if your concern now is how to print it, here is my answer ? get to the nearest GSM operators office close by. Well, that?s only if you have so much money to invest. But for small investors like you all you simply need now is the authorized GSM operators? recharge card PIN marketers to buy the PINs that you will print and start selling.

Is that so? Is it legal? What if the PIN numbers are fakes? So many questions are popping up in your head right now. But let me answer those that really matter right now. This is one business that you can do and EFCC will not come after you. So it?s perfectly legal as long as you are getting your PIN numbers from the right sources. Don?t even think of it as fake. The PIN numbers are so protected that the first person that will ever seen it is you that printed it. The authorized distributor who sold it to you never saw the numbers because they are encrypted. Your authorized distributors are the GSM dealers near you, if you have one that is close by who is authorized by the GSM operators to sell recharge PINs. Don?t bother to ask how much you will be getting the recharge PINs. For a small investor the margin may just be around 10% or less difference on the retail price of the card.

As much as recharge card has huge potential it?s still a very competitive market, which means you need on expert to guide you well in order to invest rightly.
To get the FREE manual on how to start printing Recharge cards email: uniqueworkonline@fastermail.com.

The free manual contains everything you need to get started like:
1. How to set up profitable recharge card business making hundreds of thousands in income.
2. Secrets of recharge card business you must know and what makes recharge card business lucrative
3. How to print and recharge cards ? and fast selling recharge cards that would make you regular profit.
4. Recharge card marketing secrets ? and what your competitors in the business may not know that you can apply in your recharge card business.
5. How to make between N20,000 to N250,000 monthly profit.
6. where to get the voucher pins at a very cheap rate.

To your success
email: uniqueworkonline@fastermail.com
Re: How To Print & Sell Recharge Cards In Bulk Anywhere In Nigeria by sunky644(m): 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2012
Can u pls help me send the complete info to sunky644@gmail.com. What i need most is the contact address of the PIN Dealers. Thanks.
Re: How To Print & Sell Recharge Cards In Bulk Anywhere In Nigeria by chizillar(m): 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2012
@Deluxe, thanks for your detailed information on card business.
From my experience, you print by 2 methods. Using a computer, printer and a printing software. Second is using a point of sale machine which is more flexible as you print on demand.
The printing console software is available including the manuals and list of all recharge card major dealers in your state to buy pin cheaply./07033097160.
Re: How To Print & Sell Recharge Cards In Bulk Anywhere In Nigeria by sunky644(m): 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2012
@Deluxe, in what way is the report you sent to me free? All was full of advertisement of one training or the order that you give people with #5000. Funny enough, non of it even have Recharge card printing. So what are we now talking about, we Nigerians should just try and be straight forward for once...
Re: How To Print & Sell Recharge Cards In Bulk Anywhere In Nigeria by deluxe1: 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2012
@sunky. please it wasn't me that sent you the mail,it's someone else.send me a mail to uniqueworkonline@fastermail.com and i will forward the manual free.i'm not here to sell anything.
Re: How To Print & Sell Recharge Cards In Bulk Anywhere In Nigeria by Teacup: 10:16am On Jul 06, 2013
My email is ikechukwu7755@yahoo.com I have been thinking of on how to start up this recharge card business smiley
Re: How To Print & Sell Recharge Cards In Bulk Anywhere In Nigeria by Socratez20(m): 11:43pm On Nov 01, 2013
Please sir i will be extremely greatful if i can get a copy my mail E@yahoo.com, thanks in advance.
Re: How To Print & Sell Recharge Cards In Bulk Anywhere In Nigeria by MnenaSadiku(f): 7:30am On Nov 02, 2013
Pls I am very interested in this business. Thanks in advance.
Re: How To Print & Sell Recharge Cards In Bulk Anywhere In Nigeria by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:39pm On Nov 02, 2013
Pls am interested. Send me more details through my email: Peterokwong@gmail.com
Re: How To Print & Sell Recharge Cards In Bulk Anywhere In Nigeria by firstimage: 2:31am On Sep 12, 2018
Recharge card printing have finally move to mobile phone no more stress and hosting hug amount of money on a small capital as you can now print and sale all network recharge card in nigeria with your mobile phone + pen + paper in a seconds click plus unlimited free internet access at dealer prices multiple printing of 100 - 1000 between(mtn, glo, airtel and 9mobile) price #950 Only
Kindly visit :
WWW.FREE.SOLINK.ML Today to get started
or visit our office at
no 1 airforce road oguntade bustop shasha lagos
Careline +2347010710811
BIG THANKS FOR JOINING US

(1) (Reply)

Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] / How Create Yahoomail Account. Www.yahoomail.com, Yahoo-mail Sign In / Fargo ID Card Printers + Accessories Supply In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.