Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Is Islam Really Peaceful? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Islam Really Peaceful? (605 Views)

Is Islam Really For Poor People? / Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? / Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Islam Really Peaceful? by 4Forty: 11:47am On Aug 21, 2012
It is not enough to say Islam is peaceful. Why can't muslims live it. I don't believe in words,action speaks in volume. Hence food for thought: Don't always sing and harp that it is a peaceful religion but practice and live in peace with others (full stop)
Re: Is Islam Really Peaceful? by eduson33(m): 9:42am On Aug 22, 2012
hahaha...peaceful ke?hmmmmm,i wonder oo
Re: Is Islam Really Peaceful? by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 23, 2012
I ask myself when are Muslims most violent? The answer is an intuitive one to me. It is after the Juma’a prayer. You see, Muslims keep taking in the Islamic evil teachings. Then they join in with other Muslims during a Friday prayer. You have a large assembly of people who learned hate and crime all their life. They join in with other bandits on a Friday.They get a good lecture on how to be violent from the Imam. Is it a wonder why Muslims commit someof their worst acts of violence after a Friday prayer. In Saudi Arabia this “violence” is channeled to the state’s rule service. Beheadings and cutting of limbstake place after the Juma’a prayer in Saudi Arabia.

In other words, be weary of mosques and Muslims on Fridays between 12pm and 4pmangry
Re: Is Islam Really Peaceful? by eduson33(m): 6:27am On Aug 23, 2012
try to read this cus this is the kind of news i get from them everyday here.
Pakistan barber’s eyes pulled out for alleged affair

Karachi: The eyes of a barber were pulled out in a horrific incident in the Punjab province. The culprits also cut off the man’s tongue and lips for allegedly having an affair with a girl.

Police sources said that in Deepal Pur town of district Okara in central Punjab the barber, Mohammad Yousuf, was summoned by the father of the girl with whom Yousuf was having an affair. When he arrived, the father tortured Yousuf along with his other relatives and took out both his eyeballs. The vengeance did not stop here as the relatives also cut off his tongue and lips.
http://gulfnews.com/news/world/pakistan/pakistan-barber-s-eyes-pulled-out-for-alleged-affair-1.1064302

[b]can a christian do this to a fellow christian just for an affair?[/b]people go just carry wickedness they patrol.
Re: Is Islam Really Peaceful? by shedraq1: 8:10am On Aug 23, 2012
xtian mercenaries again,trying to rubbish our peaceful and righteous religion when their pastors are busy collecting tithes and offerings to buy planes,build expensive universities and go after the things of the world..No wonder our beloved Boko Haram is attacking xtians and their churches.

ISLAM is a peaceful religion like we have in Saudi,UAE,KUWAIT,QATAR,OMAN etc
Re: Is Islam Really Peaceful? by MacDaddy01: 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2012
shedraq1: xtian mercenaries again,trying to rubbish our peaceful and righteous religion when their pastors are busy collecting tithes and offerings to buy planes,build expensive universities and go after the things of the world..No wonder our beloved Boko Haram is attacking xtians and their churches.

ISLAM is a peaceful religion like we have in Saudi,UAE,KUWAIT,QATAR,OMAN etc

lmAO!!!

Why dont you ask the religious minorities whether the countries you mentioned are peaceful!

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Of The Niger:the Riot And The Visitor By :peregrino Brimah / Fiqh – From The Book "Ad-durarul Bahiyyah" Of Imam Ash-shawkaaniy / Atheists Had The Lowest Rates Of Covid Infection In UK, Muslims, Second Highest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.