Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,152 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ (3974 Views)

deleted / Congolese VS Ivorians(cote Iviore) VS Cameroonians / Dear Yorubas, What Happened? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 24, 2012
sambos994: Why create this topic?

To bring to Light the horrific Nature of Mutilating Children and Child Abuse.

This is apart of Cameroonian Culture.

Now i have a question for you, Why create an Alt Account? and constantly follow me around?..LML grin

Royal Sheds Light on Ignorance.
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by sambos994(m): 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2012
~Royal~:
To bring to Light the horrific Nature of Mutilating Children and Child Abuse.

This is apart of Cameroonian Culture.

Now i have a question for you, Why create an Alt Account? and constantly follow me around?..LML grin

Royal Sheds Light on Ignorance.

What alt account... who could I possibly be?
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 24, 2012
sambos994: What alt account... who could I possibly be?

Why should it matter, your post are not witty or intelligent on Either Name? grin

Personally you are just a failed Alt Persona

Nothing more, nothing less

Your post history includes an onslaught of ignorant statements after another.

You don't strike me as a well educated individual, nor a funny one. lol

But you seem to have an infatuation with following me around the forum

Truth be Told Unless your Alt Account is Royal, you pretty much don't matter.

I have answered your question Little Kid, That will be all son

[size=20pt]{{{{~~~ cool ~~~}}}} [/size]
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2012
Royal don't pass your place with me.

I am not shollypopz, not kandiikane, not cameroonpride, not pleep, not eku_bear or anyone on here you can disrespect and smile with thereafter.

WTF told you I spoke to a Cameroonian dude on the phone?
Another Ayanle shot huh? Lemme inform your ignorant azz that there is a difference between fun and a relationship. Don't come at me with no cheap azz shots about my personal life. I don't find that humorous at all, I'm cool with you but we can get it in.

I am not asking you but TELLING you that that crap you posted about EVERY SINGLE group being involved in b.reast ironing is COMPLETELY FALSE.

YOU show me where it says or any proof you have that the[size=18pt] Bamoun tribe/kingdom[/size] which is highly religious (islamic) promotes or is involved in breast ironing. I want to see that!

lol....you DON'T know much about Cameroon other than what you read or intentionally search for and want to post shyt on here and pass it off as gospel. FOH.

You just make sure you take me up on that dare and handle that ASAP!
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 24, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Royal don't pass your place with me.

I am not shollypopz, not kandiikane, not cameroonpride, not pleep, not eku_bear or anyone on here you can disrespect and smile with thereafter.

WTF told you I spoke to a Cameroonian dude on the phone?
Another Ayanle shot huh? Lemme inform your ignorant azz that there is a difference between fun and a relationship. Don't come at me with no cheap azz shots about my personal life. I don't find that humorous at all, I'm cool with you but we can get it in.

I am not asking you but TELLING you that that crap you posted about EVERY SINGLE group being involved in b.reast ironing is COMPLETELY FALSE.

YOU show me where it says or any proof you have that the[size=18pt] Bamoun tribe/kingdom[/size] which is highly religious (islamic) promotes or is involved in breast ironing. I want to see that!

lol....you DON'T know much about Cameroon other than what you read or intentionally search for and want to post shyt on here and pass it off as gospel. FOH.

You just make sure you take me up on that dare and handle that ASAP!

Yeah, that tough girl talk sounds good and all...But Royal already penetrated through that "Persona" it has no affect on me

Now prove that the statement is false

With the Example i just provided...

Prove my example to be "false"

It's impossible unless you know every single cameroonian resident and what they do

And you do not

Also, you yourself mentioned to be in a relationship with a cameroonian. Those were your words

Keep up with your own post history.

lmao Now prove to me you can know for certain Cameroonians of certain ethnic groups are not engaging in certain practices when you do not know each cameroonian individually

Answer my question and stop running around trying to sound like Jada Pickett In Set it Off

I am a New Jersey Niqqah, that nonsense has no affect on me. try that with the "Africans" across the water. wink
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2012
DO not be dumb enough to judge people by what they are instead of who "we" are as people....

If Islam is your "defense" for egregious behavior towards little girls

Then the conversation dies and ends right there.

Prove to me that Cameroonians do not Borrow from Other Cameroonians and a "specific" individuals from each ethnic group have never tried it

You can't prove that, because it is impossible

So why make ridiculous claims of "i can prove something is false"

You can't prove anything. Nobody can prove that.

That's about as dumb as saying "Dominicans don't eat Mexican Rice, we only eat our traditional rice"

Stop with the ignorant generalizations

These are people not just words in a textbook

Show me evidence of Every Single Individual in Cameroon not engaging in a particular behavior

Think before you type

"i can prove puerto ricans don't smoke cigarettes"<---How stupidd does that sound?

"I can prove all nigerian muslims don't eat pork because they are Muslims"<---How stupidd does that sound

Nonsense.
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 24, 2012
I don't give a fck where you are from.

I'm from Jersey too but live down south and

Your point?

Two three posts for one comment. Do you even have a job?

Like I said run that proof asap.
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 24, 2012
MsDarkSkin: I don't give a fck where you are from.

I'm from Jersey too but live down south and

Your point?

Two three posts for one comment. Do you even have a job?

Like I said run that proof asap.

You made the statement of proving the author of the Wiki page wrong

You said you can vouch that it was a Lie.

So by making that statement it is your duty to prove it is a Lie.

lol@the "hood" chick coming out grin grin grin

I am a Legend. wink
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 24, 2012
Good we both from Jersey Which means you understand i am use to the Tough Girl Persona and the "Act"

..Now prove this man wrong.
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 24, 2012
Like i said prove it is true,

you posted the link and tried to pass it off as fact.

I just need ONE documentary or some article that mentions the Bamoun people
as being involved in this sick practice.

I searched and found NONE!
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 24, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Like i said prove it is true,

you posted the link and tried to pass it off as fact.

I just need ONE documentary or some article that mentions the Bamoun people
as being involved in this sick practice.

I searched and found NONE!

I can only justify it being true by not being able to prove it false.

If it was only done by 1 ethnic group...then it would be proof mentioning that

Most likely it is probably done by hundreds of groups

And possibly has been put into practice by at least one member of every single group in Cameroon

We can't prove that last statement to be false

I gave you an example of such.
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 24, 2012
People from other ethnic groups adopt culture from other ethnic groups

I am sure it is not done on the large scale by all groups

But there is no way of proving that it certainly HAS NOT been done by a particular group

No matter what the subject is in Life...you can never prove something is not done from a cultural standpoint by a particular group

That is similar to the nutty Yorubas on this website claiming "Yoruba men are not as Gay as Igbo"

How the fhhuck can these claims be proven? Lmfao

You would have to know people on a personal level and see inside their personal Lives.

Two women, both mothers from two different ethnic groups, both raising daughters.

^Are you going to tell me through the entire history of Cameroon two Cameroonian mothers have never engaged in trading "Parental" Practices..?

Of Course Not.
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 24, 2012
Onila grin

and who ever wants to....

When ever you get the chance..look up Bamoun people and B.reast Ironing...

please let me know what you find.
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 24, 2012
It;s not about individual mothers Royal,
it is about a claim to sensationalize the act which states ALL 200 ETHNIC GROUPS PRACTICE B.REAST IRONING...

I want to see the proof.
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 24, 2012
MsDarkSkin: It;s not about individual mothers Royal,
it is about a claim to sensationalize the act which states ALL 200 ETHNIC GROUPS PRACTICE B.REAST IRONING...

I want to see the proof.

Stop it with the ethnic groups lol

As if human beings are robots and live by the guidelines of a textbook

Saudi Muslims are not suppose to anallly penetrate little boys....according to the "Books"

But we all know it happens.

You are taking human emotion, and individual rationalization plus logic out of the Criteria

You are creating Brainless humans as if they just live exactly by what you "have not read" instead of what you have read on Human Beings

There is a distinct Difference.

What is written is only from the perspective of the Writer

Nothing More.
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 24, 2012
*yawns*

someone do that favor for me since Royal refuses to.
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 24, 2012
You can't prove that Man's claim to be Untrue.

It's as simple as that. lol

It's like saying the University of Alabama football players use steroids, but the Auburn Players do not

They are from the same state, region, conference

logically the culture could have possibly rubbed off

Clearly it's widespread among "many" ethnic groups otherwise the numbers would not be so high.

Meaningless Argument

You can't prove the Author to be Wrong, nor can anybody else prove him to be Right

What we can say, is that this is done by many "Cameroonians" and that is all that Matters.
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 25, 2012
you want to talk about breast ironing or breast ironing in Cameroon? cuz it seems like you guys think that shiot only happens in my country (where it's only a minority )
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 25, 2012
do know of, or seen any women who have been breastt Ironed in the past, and have grown into adult hood..

Not the actual act of witnessing IT, But knowing an adult female who has had it done to her in the past

I know it does not happen in only Cameroon, just like i am pretty sure it happens in multiple ethnic groups

Culture Spreads.

Let me ask you a question...As a Cameroonian why do you think your country maybe unfairly labeled with this Title?

All over the Internet and Video sites Breastt Ironing is always linked with Cameroon

So you feel that is unfair or fair ?
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 25, 2012
http://articles.cnn.com/2011-07-27/world/cameroon.breast.ironing_1_breast-cameroonian-mothers?_s=PM:WORLD

This article is very disturbing....

Her mother, Grace, denies the incident. But she proudly demonstrates the method she used on her daughter for several weeks, saying the goal was to make her less desirable to boys -- and stave off pregnancy.

I just hate the Mentality of some Parents.....

Regardless of what Nationality.

The Video Below will make you cry. cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtNmNbFaaFU
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 25, 2012
~Royal~:
do know of, or seen any women who have been breastt Ironed in the past, and have grown into adult hood..

Not the actual act of witnessing IT, But knowing an adult female who has had it done to her in the past

I know it does not happen in only Cameroon, just like i am pretty sure it happens in multiple ethnic groups

Culture Spreads.

Let me ask you a question...As a Cameroonian why do you think your country maybe unfairly labeled with this Title?

All over the Internet and Video sites Breastt Ironing is always linked with Cameroon

So you feel that is unfair or fair ?

nothing unfair ...it's good that people invtervene in Cameroon so we will get rid of that soon by educating people and with all the campaigns rally. If we have hided it nothing would have been done for those little girls
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by sambos994(m): 2:16am On Aug 25, 2012
~Royal~:

Why should it matter, your post are not witty or intelligent on Either Name? grin

Personally you are just a failed Alt Persona

Nothing more, nothing less

Your post history includes an onslaught of ignorant statements after another.

You don't strike me as a well educated individual, nor a funny one. lol

But you seem to have an infatuation with following me around the forum

Truth be Told Unless your Alt Account is Royal, you pretty much don't matter.

I have answered your question Little Kid, That will be all son

[size=20pt]{{{{~~~ cool ~~~}}}} [/size]

WTF are you talking about? I can't be anyone else. Dude, I think you need to be in a mental institution... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 2:17am On Aug 25, 2012
LMFAO! grin
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 2:19am On Aug 25, 2012
Sambo, nobody cares who you are. Slide out the way little dude. lol
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 2:20am On Aug 25, 2012
Lmfao@ms Dark still being mad at me because she got [size=20pt]Sonned [/size]on the Arabs and Jews Topic

...Lmfao@saying Jews and Arabs are not related...Hilarious.

Hahahah@holding grudges lol grin grin
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by sambos994(m): 2:21am On Aug 25, 2012
~Royal~:
Sambo, nobody cares who you are. Slide out the way little dude. lol

Bro...when did start saying who I was? All I said was that you were derailing the topic, then you started saying I was someone else. That makes no sense at all...
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 2:24am On Aug 25, 2012
lol@3 consecutive Post following me around quoting my name....My Man. For the 3rd straight time, Nobody cares lol
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by sambos994(m): 2:29am On Aug 25, 2012
How am I following you around? I'm following the topic right now...I usually check "Follow topics" and there was a new post on THIS topic. I check who it is and I respond. Is that too hard to understand? Please enlighten me...how am I following you around?
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 2:33am On Aug 25, 2012
http://www.worldpulse.com/magazine/articles/cameroon-mama-hates-my-sprouting-breasts

Another Article on Breastt ironing....

I should do an Article on Irrelevant Africans who stalk Good Looking American Guys.....lol

Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by sambos994(m): 2:36am On Aug 25, 2012
smh
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 2:38am On Aug 25, 2012
5.... grin Let's see if he goes to 6 consecutive.... grin grin
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 2:40am On Aug 25, 2012
lol@me creatively trolling a troll.

6 consecutive references means Gay

7 consecutive references with my name means Very Gay

8 consecutive references with my name means Immortally Gay

lol

Lets see how many the ALt Accounting Stalker goes for. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

''at All At All,na Em Bad Pass'' What Does This Saying Mean? / Why Do Negroids In America And Many Parts Of Africa Claim To Be Jews / The Home Of The Igbo In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.