Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,307 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Why Do Negroids In America And Many Parts Of Africa Claim To Be Jews - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do Negroids In America And Many Parts Of Africa Claim To Be Jews (3975 Views)

Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) / Why Do Blacks Want To Be Jews So Much? / Why Did Yoruba Culture Survive In Latin America And Not Igbo Or Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Negroids In America And Many Parts Of Africa Claim To Be Jews by somalia5: 8:53am On Dec 04, 2012
This is very silly. Why do you blacks claim jews, ethiopians, somalis etc
Re: Why Do Negroids In America And Many Parts Of Africa Claim To Be Jews by seedord247(m): 8:53am On Dec 04, 2012
somalia5: This is very silly. Why do you blacks claim jews, ethiopians, somalis etc

Is this your home work?
Re: Why Do Negroids In America And Many Parts Of Africa Claim To Be Jews by somalia5: 8:56am On Dec 04, 2012
seedord247:

Is this your home work?

kinda, i see people on here sayin that their people came from ethiopoa lmao

why the need to claim always other people?
Re: Why Do Negroids In America And Many Parts Of Africa Claim To Be Jews by seedord247(m): 8:57am On Dec 04, 2012
somalia5:
N

kinda, i see people on here sayin that their people came from ethiopoa lmao

why the need to claim always other people?

Its Igbo pple that claim that shyt... No single human no the history of the biafrans... sad
Re: Why Do Negroids In America And Many Parts Of Africa Claim To Be Jews by somalia5: 9:00am On Dec 04, 2012
seedord247:

Its Igbo pple that claim that shyt... No single human no the history of the biafrans... sad

lol. black americans claim to be jewish, some say ethiopian. its sad since they were captured as slaves from west africa. lol
Re: Why Do Negroids In America And Many Parts Of Africa Claim To Be Jews by Abagworo(m): 9:46am On Dec 04, 2012
seedord247:

I guess this one is from Igbo people. Most Igbos dispute that Jewish claim which was originally started by white men.
www.nairaland.com/1092081/might-want-know-yorubas-part
Re: Why Do Negroids In America And Many Parts Of Africa Claim To Be Jews by somalia5: 9:50am On Dec 04, 2012
we somalis have a saying

"around blacks, never relax"

cause they might steal ur shoes and ur history
Re: Why Do Negroids In America And Many Parts Of Africa Claim To Be Jews by Abagworo(m): 10:09am On Dec 04, 2012
somalia5: we somalis have a saying

"around blacks, never relax"

cause they might steal ur shoes and ur history

You use the term black like you are a white man. I've never seen a white Somali. All Somali's I've seen are black. They look very much like Northern Nigerians.
Re: Why Do Negroids In America And Many Parts Of Africa Claim To Be Jews by somalia5: 10:12am On Dec 04, 2012
i dont consider myself neither do somalis or ethiopians , eritreans

am not white or black

am somali, the only ethnic group in africa to have its own country

somalis dont loook like nigerians, plz dont offend us

we got nice hair, and our features are similar to those ethiopian and eritreans who are iur neighbors

we horners use the word black to describe u guys. we cant tell u apart

same as we cant tell whites apart from diffrent areas in europe

but anyone can tell a somali/ethiopian from a black person
Re: Why Do Negroids In America And Many Parts Of Africa Claim To Be Jews by Abagworo(m): 10:34am On Dec 04, 2012
I guess these people are whites or Somalis in your opinion. Maybe you'll want to think they are mixed.

Re: Why Do Negroids In America And Many Parts Of Africa Claim To Be Jews by somalia5: 10:39am On Dec 04, 2012
those pics u posted are not somalis

we have a very unique look that all somalis share
Re: Why Do Negroids In America And Many Parts Of Africa Claim To Be Jews by Abagworo(m): 10:41am On Dec 04, 2012
somalia5: those pics u posted are not somalis

we have a very unique look that all somalis share

Are they blacks?
Re: Why Do Negroids In America And Many Parts Of Africa Claim To Be Jews by somalia5: 10:52am On Dec 04, 2012
depends if they call themselves that

the entire horn africa doenst see itself as black

why ur posting the 1percent of negroids who look light skin, i will never kno
Re: Why Do Negroids In America And Many Parts Of Africa Claim To Be Jews by morpheus24: 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2012
^^^
Negroid- derived from the the fussion of the words Negro _an english translation of the word Negra and oid[/b]which means to look like or similar to

In other words a Negroid is someone who looks like a black person.

and here we go
[b]

Re: Why Do Negroids In America And Many Parts Of Africa Claim To Be Jews by somalia5: 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2012
afrocentrics. lool

plz morpheus clme to somali if u think we are black. ur so called blCk people would enlsave u only 80 years ago lmAo
Re: Why Do Negroids In America And Many Parts Of Africa Claim To Be Jews by morpheus24: 8:46pm On Dec 04, 2012
^^ so you saying those people in that photo aint somali
Re: Why Do Negroids In America And Many Parts Of Africa Claim To Be Jews by somalia5: 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2012
retaaard they are somali

black is a color and not a race

my skin is light brown

my ethnicity is somali

my religion is islam

what percentage of black people look somali, are muslim, speak afro asiatic language, have middle eastern culture. the answer is none

go to somalia and convince them they are not unique from the - billion blacks on earth

tell arab league that somalia is like nigeria lol
Re: Why Do Negroids In America And Many Parts Of Africa Claim To Be Jews by Abagworo(m): 9:34pm On Dec 04, 2012
somalia5: retaaard they are somali

my skin is light brown

my ethnicity is somali

my religion is islam

what percentage of black people look somali, are muslim, speak afro asiatic language, have middle eastern culture. the answer is none

go to somalia and convince them they are not unique from the - billion blacks on earth

Northern Nigerians are 100% your description

Re: Why Do Negroids In America And Many Parts Of Africa Claim To Be Jews by somalia5: 9:50pm On Dec 04, 2012
y are they not in the arab league? northern nigeria is not a country but a location in a country

its like sayin dearborn michigican in usa is muslim so america is muslim lol
Re: Why Do Negroids In America And Many Parts Of Africa Claim To Be Jews by Abagworo(m): 10:35pm On Dec 04, 2012
But Kano State alone in Northern Nigeria has more people than Somalia as a country. There are about 80 million Muslims in Nigeria while the entire population of Somalia is around 10million.
Re: Why Do Negroids In America And Many Parts Of Africa Claim To Be Jews by somalia5: 12:19am On Dec 05, 2012
what does that prove?

we have a nation of people who have been muslims for more than 1300 years
Re: Why Do Negroids In America And Many Parts Of Africa Claim To Be Jews by morpheus24: 12:34am On Dec 05, 2012
somalia5: retaaard they are somali

my skin is light brown

my ethnicity is somali

my religion is islam

*Scratching my head*

Somali are predominantly black skinned
Yoruba are predominantly black skinned

Somali live in Africa
Yoruba live in Africa

here it comes if both are Black skinned Africans then to make it simple whats wrong in saying Both are "black Africans."
Re: Why Do Negroids In America And Many Parts Of Africa Claim To Be Jews by somalia5: 12:47am On Dec 05, 2012
our skin is brown to light brown
stop seekin a brotherhood that will not ever exist

what u are saying is racist and offensive

i will not substitute my language, culture and history and beuty and religion for a color u choose to call urself

if u dont want to call urself ur ethnicity and want to call urself a color only created a few hundred years ago then by all means

the world black is an english word, not a somali word

so everything u are is because of the europeans who enslaved

how sad
Re: Why Do Negroids In America And Many Parts Of Africa Claim To Be Jews by morpheus24: 12:58am On Dec 05, 2012
somalia5: our skin is brown to light brown
stop seekin a brotherhood that will not ever exist

what u are saying is racist and offensive

i will not substitute my language, culture and history and beuty and religion for a color u choose to call urself

if u dont want to call urself ur ethnicity and want to call urself a color only created a few hundred years ago then by all means

the world black is an english word, not a somali word

so everything u are is because of the europeans who enslaved

how sad

Hey my people's skin tone is from straight yellow to pitch black as well. How do you come up with the designation Negro-oid

As far as the word black, unless you are trying to deny that there isn't a translation for that word in your language before europeans put that concept in your mind. Come now Anyale
Re: Why Do Negroids In America And Many Parts Of Africa Claim To Be Jews by somalia5: 1:01am On Dec 05, 2012
morpheus24:

Hey my people's skin tone is from straight yellow to pitch black as well. How do you come up with the designation Negro-oid

As far as the word black, unless you are trying to deny that there isn't a translation for that word in your language before europeans put that concept in your mind. Come now Anyale

we use the word black in somali to refer to those who look congoid

we call ethiopians and somalis and eritreans non black

ethiopians refer to us as somali and we call them habeesha
Re: Why Do Negroids In America And Many Parts Of Africa Claim To Be Jews by morpheus24: 1:17am On Dec 05, 2012
somalia5:

we use the word black in somali to refer to those who look congoid

Ps. What is a congoid?
I thought you called them bantu. so why would you call a kikuyu kenyan black and not accept the same term seeing that you are black skinned and African. Strange

somalia5:

we call ethiopians and somalis and eritreans non black

ethiopians refer to us as somali and we call them habeesha

I guess non habeesha ethiopians like Oromo and Afar are not ethiopians in that context huh?
Re: Why Do Negroids In America And Many Parts Of Africa Claim To Be Jews by morpheus24: 1:19am On Dec 05, 2012
@ Somalia

What is a congoid?
Re: Why Do Negroids In America And Many Parts Of Africa Claim To Be Jews by somalia5: 1:25am On Dec 05, 2012
bantu is what we call non horners, bantu is a polite word

the word for black means slave

ethioians have deragotory words for blacks tooo aloooy of words

congoid or negroid is how all of subsaharan africa looks with the exception of the horn of africa

ur entire view of race revolves around the perception of whites,

whitenpeople have not had that muchnof an influence for somalis to call themsleves anything other than what they are

somali is propably one of the largest ethnic groups in africa

we got 25 million somalis all over the world

most ethnic groups in africa are less than 5 million so they label themselves black to seek unity with the other ethnicities in the country
Re: Why Do Negroids In America And Many Parts Of Africa Claim To Be Jews by somalia5: 1:27am On Dec 05, 2012
If egypt went to war with ghana or nigeria, who do u think somalia would support?

their is more to someone than color, sudan call themselves arab. Somalis are arab too since arab is a culture. but we call ourselves somali since we have enough of a sphere of influence because of our commonality and cause of our size innproportion to our strategic land mass
Re: Why Do Negroids In America And Many Parts Of Africa Claim To Be Jews by morpheus24: 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2012
somalia5: bantu is what we call non horners, bantu is a polite word

the word for black means slave
An obvious influence from your Arab brothers. In my context it is the color of a good number of people who inhabit this planet

somalia5:
ethioians have deragotory words for blacks tooo aloooy of words

Nigerians have deragotory terms for White people. What is that supposed to tell me about the word black?

somalia5:
congoid or negroid is how all of subsaharan africa looks with the exception of the horn of africa
I don't know how negroid translates to a "look" in as much as they are used to identify certain skull shapes within and outside Africa

Congoid is a debunked classification together with the Aethpoid, Capoid and mediternoids and Europoids. It really doesn't mean anything at all.

somalia5:
ur entire view of race revolves around the perception of whites,
I do not subscribe to the view that individuals are divided under racial lines. There are gradial lines between populations of people in terms of phenotypical expressions, therefore the concept of race for me is only informed b what knowledge is represented by those who choose to accept it.

Its like trying to force a Xtian person to believe in evolution. If he doesn't, he doesn't, however it does not mean he does not understand the concpets presented in the theory.

somalia5:
whitenpeople have not had that muchnof an influence for somalis to call themsleves anything other than what they are

on the contrary they have influenced your perceptions of yourselfs, since they make you use words like negroid and congoid, both of which are anthropological terms in reference to other Africans.

how do you use an anthropological term for one set of people and then use an ethnic term for yourself? Why don't you call an ethnic Kikuyu kenyan by that designation instead of Bantu or negroid?

somalia5:
most ethnic groups in africa are less than 5 million so they label themselves black to seek unity with the other ethnicities in the country

That is ridiculous, most people in Africa recognise cultural and historical similarities and struggles they have within the continent and unify themselfs in terms of their "africaness". That is why we use the term "African' quite strongly and "black" is only referenced when we are discriminated against by people based on our origins and skin tone.
Re: Why Do Negroids In America And Many Parts Of Africa Claim To Be Jews by Yewe2011(m): 10:45pm On Dec 05, 2012
I've heard of some idiotic Blacks claiming to be of Jewish and Ethiopian descent but never Somali descent ....this Somali thread starter just threw his ethnic group in to boost his ego.

But to answer the question, its because many of them are either ignorant or have an inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Negroids In America And Many Parts Of Africa Claim To Be Jews by somalia5: 12:00am On Dec 06, 2012
^ the third largest ethnic group in ethiopia is somali

i have heard plenty of blacks say they are from puntland, where ancient egyptians and somalis traded stuff. puntland is called the land of the gods, and its in somalia

when the black claim horners, they mostly mention ethiopia, since somalia is more muslim and part of the arab world, while ethiopia is seen as more african

but ethiopians and somalis are most related to each other

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Home Of The Igbo In Nigeria / Getting Married To The Dead / ~ Hissing . . . Is It A Cool Culture Among Africans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.