Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Looking To Train 3 Developers FREE - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Looking To Train 3 Developers FREE (725 Views)

Learn Web Development And Mobile In A Group Of 5 Developers Free In 6months / Train Yourself In Programming And Websites Using Tutorials. / I Need Some To Train Me In Php Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking To Train 3 Developers FREE by askphantom(m): 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2012
I am a developer and am looking to train 3 people the following:
-html
-css
-PHP
-Mysql
-Fireworks

Free.If you live around ikotun and environ, have the passion for technology and you want to change the world send me an sms on 07065465506.

Please note that i will have to interview you before i accept to train you.
Re: Looking To Train 3 Developers FREE by a1solution: 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2012
How long does it take to acquire the knowledge? I dont live in lagos bu would like come down and attend. or is there any link you can recommend for me online to learn those tutorials free on my own? please reply
Re: Looking To Train 3 Developers FREE by askphantom(m): 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2012
try codeacademy.com
Re: Looking To Train 3 Developers FREE by a1solution: 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2012
askphantom: try codeacademy.com
ok thanks i would visit the site 2morrow, hope its free tutorial like yours?
Re: Looking To Train 3 Developers FREE by Bigdreams(m): 11:00am On Aug 22, 2012
askphantom: I am a developer and am looking to train 3 people the following:
-html
-css
-PHP
-Mysql
-Fireworks

Free.If you live around ikotun and environ, have the passion for technology and you want to change the world send me an sms on 07065465506.

Please note that i will have to interview you before i accept to train you.

Hi,

I sent you an sms yesterday. I'm yet to receive a reply from you.

Thanks in expectation.
Re: Looking To Train 3 Developers FREE by askphantom(m): 2:04pm On Aug 22, 2012
@Bigdreams i got your sms. I will get back to you soon.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

5 Sure Ways To Drive Traffic To A New Blog / Joomla Help Please / Want To Buy Vps Server From Naigerian Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.