Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,162 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:02 AM

Study Abroad - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Study Abroad (535 Views)

Closed / Study Abroad Free. Full Scholarship Available / How And Where To Get Scholarships And Tuitionfree Opportunities To Study Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study Abroad by MECSERVICES(m): 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2012
Study in the US,CANADA,THE UK, SOUTH AFRICA AND GHANA with financial aid and 90% Visa success: Also for registration of SAT I& II,TOEFL,GRE AND GMAT
contact MEC SERVICES
mecedu@ymail.com
Re: Study Abroad by justwise(m): 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2012
My prayers is that no Nigerians or anybody in that matter will fall for this scam.
Re: Study Abroad by MECSERVICES(m): 11:27pm On Aug 23, 2012
Have you been scamed by MEC SERVICES? if yes show the world ,otherwise be care of how you tend to destroy our services to the good people of NIgeria.

MEC SERVICES
Re: Study Abroad by justwise(m): 12:35am On Aug 24, 2012
MEC SERVICES: Have you been scamed by MEC SERVICES? if yes show the world ,otherwise be care of how you tend to destroy our services to the good people of NIgeria.

MEC SERVICES

I don't have to wait until i'm scammed by you before warning people.

(1) (Reply)

Comprehensive E-school Solution For Private Schools / Study In Canada On Scholarship With Work Permit / France Business School Admitting International Students For 13/14 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.