Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,329 members, 7,864,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:56 PM

Ebamma For President - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ebamma For President (608 Views)

Vote Mr Ibu For President 2015 Campaign See Poster / Basketmouth For President, Julius Agwu For Governor (rivers State) 2015!!! / Nigerians Launch Appeal Fund To Buy Shoes For President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebamma For President by ebamma(m): 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2012
In the era of Goodluck Jonathan and the time of cassava bread, the destiny of our country rest on the rest on the shoulders of a nairalander his name Ebamma,

after president Jonathan went to jamaica to dance reggae,i Doctor Ebamma Oluwa Mmamma, have declared that this nonsense must stop,to stop this nonsense, i am going to contest the 2015 presidential elections,under the banner of my party YOU CHOP I CHOP PARTY(YCICP)THE 7 SEVEN POINT AGENDA of my party are as follows
1)Nigerian girls will be banned from asking guys for recharge card
2)victor ikpeba and patience jonathan will be banned from speaking english
3)charly boy and denrele will be sent to yaba left
4)eating or selling of cassava bread will be banned
5)all churches will share their tithes and offerings 50/50 with me
6)Ibb, Buhari,Obasanjo and Bode George will face my firing squad
7)hausa people will be deported to somalia and afghanistan
my party will not chop alone,vote for you chop i chop party to secure your future
Re: Ebamma For President by larride(m): 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2012
Searching.........keep searching......keeps searching...omg shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked where is the yoke??
Re: Ebamma For President by realsammie(m): 1:07am On Aug 22, 2012
@op...my guy hw work today
Re: Ebamma For President by Witwicky(m): 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2012
Ebamma u r such a joker ycicp z d main fin

(1) (Reply)

When Two Or More / Peanuts / Nigeria Airways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.