Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family (48881 Views)

Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 / Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body / Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 22, 2012
Baba_Eleko: Mama and pikin need my Dickson in their mouth.
pervert! Y are nairaland men so lustful and dey will b d ones criticizing kim kardashian.smh

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by 1121: 10:27am On Aug 22, 2012
does any one remember high way to the grave? She acted so well in the that movie
Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by mekaboy(m): 10:44am On Aug 22, 2012
NA WA OO WHEN DID SHE TRAVEL TO FRANCE AND USA, AS AT LAST YEAR SHE WAS OPENING A BOUTIQUE IN ABUJA, DOES SHE HAVE A TWIN ? grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 22, 2012
She is ONE of the lasting rare beauties the industry has ever produced. . .
Most of the ones we have today compared to her are just THRASH!
grin
Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by gegee(m): 11:04am On Aug 22, 2012
mama i've seen my wife.... regina askia's daughter !!
Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by Johnsinia(m): 11:07am On Aug 22, 2012
Lng time Regina.
Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by sylve11: 11:07am On Aug 22, 2012
Regina Askia and Susan Patrick are just damn beautiful! Beautiful family! cool
Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 22, 2012
gegee: mama i've seen my wife.... regina askia's daughter !!

Mr man. . .
She is already happily engaged to me. . .look elsewhere grin
Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by samibi4eva(m): 11:08am On Aug 22, 2012
exxell: Everytyme celebrity pics! How does all these their pics tell us when the price of garri goes down? This will make Jonathan go ahead with the increase in cassava loaf price because nobody is monitoring the price of garri in the market again. *crying*
Na only price of garri u know self...na wa for u!! angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 22, 2012
Baba_Eleko: Mama and pikin need my Dickson in their mouth.

Baba, e le ko rara.
Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by lucrecia: 11:26am On Aug 22, 2012
God Bless Her Home.
Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by Lordmike: 11:28am On Aug 22, 2012
Tutu what do you say. they are cute
Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by sylve11: 11:41am On Aug 22, 2012
Duke_Nija: Her daughter is not fine, she's got a masculine face IMO.

lol grin grin cool
Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by sashaa(f): 11:42am On Aug 22, 2012
afam4eva: I thought I heard she ran away when her African American husband had an accident.

Btw, has she finished her law degree?
law abi nursing?
Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by Afam4eva(m): 11:48am On Aug 22, 2012
sashaa:
law abi nursing?
I'm not really sure.
Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 22, 2012
afam4eva:
I'm not really sure.
She is a qualified Nurse in Newyork.
Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by abombom(m): 11:54am On Aug 22, 2012
damn! What a MILF
Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by ideee03(f): 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2012
buhahahaha...ur not cwius aswear
exxell: Everytyme celebrity pics! How does all these their pics tell us when the price of garri goes down? This will make Jonathan go ahead with the increase in cassava loaf price because nobody is monitoring the price of garri in the market again. *crying*
Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by ideee03(f): 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2012
breezy047:

Mr man. . .
She is already happily engaged to me. . .look elsewhere
see them,yeye guyz.
Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by dotcomnamename: 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2012
c.fours:
She is still so gorgeous. Any one seen Full Moon? That's my fav movie of her. so 90s grin

What about ''Suicide Mission'', she did that with RMD grin grin grin I love the movie too.. grin
Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by gegee(m): 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2012
breezy047:

Mr man. . .
She is already happily engaged to me. . .look elsewhere

i'm sorry that u seem to be confused she belongs to me the girl is mine !
Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by Dstar1(f): 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2012
Inik: Cute
n wonderful family.
Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by AK481(m): 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2012
Viewing this topic: dotcom_na_me_na_me,
Human Psycho, Gepheral, yamunla(m), g3v(f),
ifymarthy(f), fellowben(m), choco diva, ikwubi,
yugos08(f), demola9, yd849ja, D-deola(f),
noblemuk, Remmyode(m), kinalo, lurojohn,
ifysimple, jovi007, Pozzy(m), babseg(m), lee4u,
Flakeey(f), airfinance, D star(f), hane(m),
nwarupuoaku , mrs lecturer, fagin1982(m),
bunmikay(f), sabreena289(f), kaybe32,
SalemLord(m), sir shayhoo, gidigbi(m), Dhelake,
mko abiola(m),rhoneygate, Titugirl(f) and391
guest(s)

........All came to watch regina askia ;DViewing this topic: dotcom_na_me_na_me,
Human Psycho, Gepheral, yamunla(m), g3v(f),
ifymarthy(f), fellowben(m), choco diva, ikwubi,
yugos08(f), demola9, yd849ja, D-deola(f),
noblemuk, Remmyode(m), kinalo, lurojohn,
ifysimple, jovi007, Pozzy(m), babseg(m), lee4u,
Flakeey(f), airfinance, D star(f), hane(m),
nwarupuoaku , mrs lecturer, fagin1982(m),
bunmikay(f), sabreena289(f), kaybe32,
SalemLord(m), sir shayhoo, gidigbi(m), Dhelake,
mko abiola(m),rhoneygate, Titugirl(f) and391
guest(s)

........All came to watch regina askia
Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by grandstar(m): 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2012
The daughter is stunning. I just hope they have character. Thats what really counts in a person. 1 Samuel 16:7. We too should be imitators of God as beloved Children (Ephesians 5:1)
Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 22, 2012
ideee03: see them,yeye guyz.

Na RASAKI your okada-rider village BOYFRIEND be yeye guy. . .
No offence grin
Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by Jaykizz(m): 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2012
c.fours:
She is still so gorgeous. Any one seen Full Moon? That's my fav movie of her. so 90s grin
Mine was 'SUICIDE MISSION'. Bt dat Full Moon sweet die!
Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by searay(m): 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2012
Korrection: This morning...
next year
Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by PetroG1: 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2012
most wanted, was my favourite, she was really spotish and intelligent. she acted like a real life thingy.
And she is one of the rear beauty queens that settled down with family. she is not crazy about stature status and power. she didnt bleach or remain domant with her education.
she is really a mentor to upcommers.
Muna is another face of beauty queen that is making her way. and she actually looks like regina shaaa.
Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by charloski(m): 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2012
Nah u guys misses it .... her best was "MOST WANTED" where she jump from the isolo bridge...... since then we have neva seen any moive like that in 9ja .... i really miss here
Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by NoQualms1(f): 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2012
charloski: Nah u guys misses it .... her best was "MOST WANTED" where she jump from the isolo bridge...... since then we have neva seen any moive like that in 9ja .... i really miss here

Yes, 'Most wanted' was the bomb. Oh my oh my, good old days.
Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by tsniper1: 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2012
Marry a beautiful Woman and she will in turn give you very pretty & lovely kids , imagine what beauty your family could represent if you try small come marry Ogbanje like beauty. Kai...Guys It's all in ur hands. grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family by cyara(f): 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2012
don't tell me you are also among those who has decided to make every thread a garri issue ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More / Seal And His Son Visit Femi Otedola And His Family (Photo) / LucyCandyMay Enjoys Stepping Out Braless (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.