Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

You Must Obey. I Promise You!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Must Obey. I Promise You!! (1106 Views)

I Promise To Oshodi To Unilag Gate If GEJ Handover To President Elect Buhari / Frm My Library: I Promise U Neva See Dis Joke B4 Na My Originality.must Read Joke{changes Of Name / Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Must Obey. I Promise You!! by speeder(m): 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2012
Some surprising medical facts:

1) No one in the entire world can touch their own teeth with their own tongue.
2) Mad people everywhere are trying this now.
4) You've just tried and discovered this to be untrue.
5) Now you're sitting their with a crazed smile on ur face.
5) Bet you didn't noticed i skipped number 3!
6) And now you've gone back to check.
7) Bet you didn't notice that I'd skipped number 6 either.
cool Fooled again.
9) Bet you didn't notice the number 5 appeared twice!
10) Now that hopefully you've got a smile on your face, remember that that's what its all about!
Re: You Must Obey. I Promise You!! by dreh17(m): 3:21am On Aug 22, 2012
i throway you salute for this funny joke..am still laughing(i also bet you didn't know am flattering you)...lol
Re: You Must Obey. I Promise You!! by slimsheddy1: 7:39am On Aug 22, 2012
So d no 8 u 4get or u dey kip am 4 nex tym, brillant dumb ass
Re: You Must Obey. I Promise You!! by Dhelake: 8:40am On Aug 22, 2012
dreh17: i throway you salute for this funny joke..am still laughing(i also bet you didn't know am flattering you)...lol
Re: You Must Obey. I Promise You!! by speeder(m): 9:23am On Aug 22, 2012
dreh17: i throway you salute for this funny joke..am still laughing(i also bet you didn't know am flattering you)...lol
thanks guy. I appreciate
Re: You Must Obey. I Promise You!! by Nobody: 2:24am On Sep 17, 2012
slim sheddy: So d no 8 u 4get or u dey kip am 4 nex tym, brillant dumb ass

grin

(1) (Reply)

Okon The Hustler / Super Sunday 7th Edition(10 Commandments Of Marriage) / New Words That Sprung Up, From ACFON 2013.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.