Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

A Sample Plan To Meet Your Goals - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Sample Plan To Meet Your Goals (779 Views)

A Proven Way To Achieve Your Goals / Positive Thoughts To Help You Achieve Your Goals / Simple Steps For Setting And Achieving Your Goals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Sample Plan To Meet Your Goals by career1st(f): 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2007
Personal development plan, self –help plan and self development plan all mean the same thing. I usually like to talk about what it is, what it can do, and why people should have one because we have since realised that this aspect poses a challenge to many graduates and professionals alike.

It is often said and many ears have heard this “write your vision down plainly on paper and run with it,” but many just write their vision and goals or objectives on paper and toss it under their pillow expecting a miracle. What then occurs is 6 months, 2 years, or 5 years down memory lane, some, if not all of the things written haven’t really been achieved.

Plan and see how far you really can get.

If you require a sample of a personal development plan (PDP) e-mail contactus@career-first.org or visit www.career-first.org and hit on the BLOG link

(1) (Reply)

Get It / Serving In A Bank(mktin) In Abuja How Do Can I Make My Self Target 30m In 6mnt / Is Witholding A New Employees First Salary Legal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.