Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Annoying Questions That Gingers Knock And Slaps! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Annoying Questions That Gingers Knock And Slaps! (887 Views)

Annoying Questions Asked By Females And Answers / Annoying Questions Females Ask And Their Answers! / Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Annoying Questions That Gingers Knock And Slaps! by Chokolee(m): 11:55pm On Aug 21, 2012
Some annoying question people ask and can definately make u slap the insane part out of the person; here there goes

1. When people see you lying down, with your eyes closed they still ask: Are you sleeping? Just answer like this: No! I’m training to die.

2. Imagine when you take an electronic equipment to a technician to get it fixed and dey guy still asks you: oga de tin spoil?... Just give aam this suitable 1: No o. Dey tin tire for house as in,it got bored of staying home alone so I brought it over for a ride.see en head like canoe soap.

3. When it’s raining and someone notices you going out, they stillask: Are you going out ah..? Just saammer aam dis 1: No o, aah, in the next one naain i go comot.

4. When you wake up, then comes a very funny person asking you: Are you awake? Look am first,den answer: No. I still dey sleep, i just wan walk,ode!

5. Your friend calls your home phone: he just decided 2 ask..knowing this phone never leaves de house...bros..where u dey?..just answer.. At the bus stop! He would say wat!! But this is your home line now?

6. They see you coming from the bathroom, wet: 1 person go just ask..did you just have a bath? Just try hiss first..den say: No ooo, I fell in the toilet bowl!

7. You are standinga and waiting right in front of the elevator on the ground floor and a passerby just decided 2 as, bros..naa up u dey go? Just answer am sharply: No, not at all, I dey wait make my room come down..

8. Your boyfriend comes to your house with a bunch of flowers and you still ask him: wow! are those flowers? If na me..i go just tell am: no baby! They’re Carrots.

9. You’re on the queue to buy tickets at the cinema, a friend sees you and asks: wetin u dey do for here? Answer: I came to pay my school fees!

Cheers..
Re: Annoying Questions That Gingers Knock And Slaps! by realsammie(m): 12:33am On Aug 22, 2012
im tired of seeing dis joke everyday....wat rubish
Re: Annoying Questions That Gingers Knock And Slaps! by Chokolee(m): 8:54am On Aug 22, 2012
TRUE TALK: Don't say we've rather say i've read it several times..

Bros..dats de fact
....check dis 1 after ur quote
realsammie: im tired of seeing dis joke everyday....rubish
^^it made sense bro..just dt u were too bored!
TRUE TALK: don't generalise, people join nairaland everyday, who knows, they might stumble at it so next time..just read and do a favour of not commenting.
So, Sir..thanks for reading up...if a joke amuses every one at a particular time..it means there is something wrong...they may be lafing at u!

(1) (Reply)

Message From Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed In Germany / Two Nigerians And A Chinese Man / Milking Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.