Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,748 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Quantum Magnetic Resonance Analyser: More Info Please.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Quantum Magnetic Resonance Analyser: More Info Please.. (10888 Views)

Special Magnetic Knee Belt For Treatment Of Arthritis / 2012 ~ Quantum Resonance Magnetic Analyzer HSK-6699 / Life Detox & Quantum Magnetic Resonance Analyser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quantum Magnetic Resonance Analyser: More Info Please.. by Olaposij(m): 2:31am On Aug 22, 2012
I came across a machine recently. Its called a Quantum magnetic resonance analyser, its supposed τ̲̅ȍ be a diagnostic/laboratory machine. This machine is too good to be true. U are supposed to input some of your parameters like age, weight and height and hold a sensor for 1 mins and machine tells Ʊ everything. I mean everything. From your full blood counts, to your electrolytes, random blood sugar, serum cholesterol, your heart (like echocardiography or something like that). Can anybody tell M̶̲̅ε̲ how reliable this machine is? cos i don't believe any 1 machine can do all that. tried googling it but its like nobody from the west has heard about it. The only hits i got were from the chinese manufacturer of the machine..
Re: Quantum Magnetic Resonance Analyser: More Info Please.. by Olaposij(m): 2:34am On Aug 22, 2012
Is it a medical diagnostic machine? Or an alternative medicine apparatus..
Re: Quantum Magnetic Resonance Analyser: More Info Please.. by manitobor(m): 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2012
I also need to know more about this device as I'm planning to get one.
Re: Quantum Magnetic Resonance Analyser: More Info Please.. by LaraBabatunde: 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2012
I have come across it since 2010. It works wonders.I have one which fetches me money like ATM as I use it for business. People queue up to be tested.

1 Like

Re: Quantum Magnetic Resonance Analyser: More Info Please.. by Olaposij(m): 1:59am On Aug 25, 2012
ŤђαϞĸs but Ʊ didn't answer ♏v̶̲̥̅ Q, whts the principle behind d machine. What's its acceptability in the western world? Is it like a voodoo machine or how does it work?
Re: Quantum Magnetic Resonance Analyser: More Info Please.. by LaraBabatunde: 11:14am On Aug 26, 2012
The principle behind it is that the chinese want you to go beyond health care unto total wellness.They strongly believe in using natural herbs and all these machines to treat any ailment rather than taking chemical-based drugs the westerns are known for, which cure the addressed ailment and replace it with four others to manifest later in the patient's systems. The machine is not a magic at all,there are many others like that; foot detox,massagger, home doctor etc. How could you go for lab test without taking your blood, sputum, urine or even feaces as sample? this stuff is getting out of fashion. The chinese always proves that technology advances everyday. Aside that, take it or leave it,my dear, the west would never have an answer to that because of their supremacy mentality. Let me remind you of Abalaka & HIV-solution saga. The man might be right but they said how could the solution to a global issue come from Africa, and thus rested the research. Quantum Magnetic Resonance machine is real, not a voodoo, even it should be a must for every family. The Bible also acknoledges it that "he who is well does not need a doctor". Once you are aware that there is a problem in a system through the machine, you take care before it starts to give you symptoms.
Re: Quantum Magnetic Resonance Analyser: More Info Please.. by Pink22(f): 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2012
Olaposij: ŤђαϞĸs but Ʊ didn't answer ♏v̶̲̥̅ Q, whts the principle behind d machine. What's its acceptability in the western world? Is it like a voodoo machine or how does it work?

there's no magic in it. I used and it showed my deficiency in certain minerals and vitamins amongst others, and when i did the actual test as in blood and all it gave me the same results. It works and its real the Chinese have gone far in medicine

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get A Deeper Voice / How To Keep Up With Fitness Lifestyle When You Have Such A Busy Lifestyle / Very Itching Rashes All Over My Dick And It's Spreading Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.