Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,998 members, 7,810,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Very Itching Rashes All Over My Dick And It's Spreading Fast - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Very Itching Rashes All Over My Dick And It's Spreading Fast (10913 Views)

Constant Itching,Rashes on Genitals Due To Infection Through Sex/Blood Infection / Help, It’s Urgent! My Skin Has This Dark Patches All Over And It’s Spreading. / Rashes All Over My Nephew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Itching Rashes All Over My Dick And It's Spreading Fast by Iziegbuwa34: 12:03am On Sep 24, 2019
Pls I need help,
am having rashes on my dick and it's very itching and spreading fast, initially I first notice this very itching rashes on my buttocks nd it has spread to my dick and now its spreading to my scrotum. Pls don't joke with this nd help push it to front page.

3 Shares

Re: Very Itching Rashes All Over My Dick And It's Spreading Fast by Iziegbuwa34: 12:04am On Sep 24, 2019

Re: Very Itching Rashes All Over My Dick And It's Spreading Fast by Iziegbuwa34: 12:05am On Sep 24, 2019

1 Share

Re: Very Itching Rashes All Over My Dick And It's Spreading Fast by mactoni91(m): 12:07am On Sep 24, 2019
Staphylococcus aureus 2.4 alpha

1 Like

Re: Very Itching Rashes All Over My Dick And It's Spreading Fast by CapitalHYC(m): 12:25am On Sep 24, 2019
grin grin Sweetie, No Bustop .. That's what you get when you have unprotected sex with a Dick rider
Re: Very Itching Rashes All Over My Dick And It's Spreading Fast by Kingpee2(m): 12:44am On Sep 24, 2019
Use skin Neal,you must have contracted this stuff from one unprotected sex unnoticed,try skin Neal and if it doesn’t work see a dr ASAP and next time please add instruction of graphic content.
Re: Very Itching Rashes All Over My Dick And It's Spreading Fast by eneboy19(m): 1:16am On Sep 24, 2019
I really need help. Since my 100 level days I always resume school late because I have to work and pay school fees by myself. This affected me during my 200level. I missed most tests conducted during my absence. So this time around I resumed early and couldn't work for long. I need to pay my school fees before Friday 27th of September. Kindly help me. No amount is small. My school fees is #35000

Abeg I don't want to have an extra year
Re: Very Itching Rashes All Over My Dick And It's Spreading Fast by ahnie: 2:56am On Sep 24, 2019
Sorry about your plight....try see a doctor!
Re: Very Itching Rashes All Over My Dick And It's Spreading Fast by ItzSpartacuz: 6:48am On Sep 24, 2019
You've most probably got Herpes. Please see a doctor.

2 Likes

Re: Very Itching Rashes All Over My Dick And It's Spreading Fast by shaggy007(m): 8:04am On Sep 24, 2019
The summary of all the comments above is :

See a 4kin doctor gaddamnit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Itching Rashes All Over My Dick And It's Spreading Fast by odigbosky(m): 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2019
My guy.....you dn collet souvenir
Re: Very Itching Rashes All Over My Dick And It's Spreading Fast by KendrickAyomide: 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2019
Is the rash all over your body? If it is then it must be scabies.

2 Likes

Re: Very Itching Rashes All Over My Dick And It's Spreading Fast by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2019
Hi,

Go for a culture and sensitivity test.
Re: Very Itching Rashes All Over My Dick And It's Spreading Fast by Iziegbuwa34: 8:15am On Sep 25, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Is the rash all over your body? If it is then it must be scabies.
not really, when ever I scratch my dick it spread to other part of my private part
Re: Very Itching Rashes All Over My Dick And It's Spreading Fast by KendrickAyomide: 8:17am On Sep 25, 2019
Iziegbuwa34:
not really, when ever I scratch my dick it spread to other part of my private part
you smash any babe?
Re: Very Itching Rashes All Over My Dick And It's Spreading Fast by ublu: 9:23am On Sep 25, 2019
U can buy acyclovir tab 200mg and the cream it will work fast.

1 Like

Re: Very Itching Rashes All Over My Dick And It's Spreading Fast by Eddyy33: 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
A doctor should pls explain what the hell is this I'm passing through this same shit..?
and its eating me up...
All this bastard saying is STD, just shut the Bleep up cos I haven't had sex in months...
Re: Very Itching Rashes All Over My Dick And It's Spreading Fast by kkash: 12:05am On Oct 02, 2019
That looks like scabies, get benzyl benzoate, mix 2 caps with your bathing water.....should be good within 2 weeks, don't use it on your face.... Only d affected area...
Re: Very Itching Rashes All Over My Dick And It's Spreading Fast by Gracesofar(m): 1:31am On Oct 02, 2019
Am not a doctor but I suggest two very strong antibiotics .AZITHROMYCIN is first.

Doxycycline is second. This antibiotics have high power and tendencies. I read so much about them and have tried them a couple of times. But get to the hospital to understand your ailment first
Re: Very Itching Rashes All Over My Dick And It's Spreading Fast by tpapi: 8:15am On Oct 02, 2019
Eddyy33:
A doctor should pls explain what the hell is this I'm passing through this same shit..?
and its eating me up...
All this bastard saying is STD, just shut the Bleep up cos I haven't had sex in months...
Common shut up there n get ur sorry ass to d hospital as soon as possible for urgent treatment, iddiott
Re: Very Itching Rashes All Over My Dick And It's Spreading Fast by OreoPaschal(m): 8:23am On Oct 02, 2019
tpapi:
Common shut up there n get ur sorry ass to d hospital as soon as possible for urgent treatment, iddiott

Have you treated your weak erection? grin grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Very Itching Rashes All Over My Dick And It's Spreading Fast by kpoins: 10:03am On Oct 02, 2019
Guy,go hospital Na o,na your gearbox you take dey play?

1 Like

Re: Very Itching Rashes All Over My Dick And It's Spreading Fast by soliddust2020: 4:26am On Oct 03, 2019
Op you have Jock Itch a fungal infection. You need to apply powerful anti fungal cream regularly, Dustin powder helps too. You can also take tabs if it has stayed long in your body so it doesn’t reoccur
Re: Very Itching Rashes All Over My Dick And It's Spreading Fast by Hakeem12(m): 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
That looks like scabies, buy benzyl benzoate and sulphur ointment. Rub the former around the affected parts excluding the penis, rub the sulphur ointment on the penis, you should be good in two weeks.

1 Like

Re: Very Itching Rashes All Over My Dick And It's Spreading Fast by henronelly: 11:10pm On Oct 09, 2019
[quote author=Iziegbuwa34 post=82508348]Pls I need help,
am having rashes on my dick and it's very itching and spreading fast, initially I first notice this very itching rashes on my buttocks nd it has spread to my dick and now its spreading to my scrotum. Pls don't joke with this nd help push it to front page. [/q
Chat me on whatsapp 08079935422
Dr Switz
Re: Very Itching Rashes All Over My Dick And It's Spreading Fast by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 09, 2019
the pic is irritating pls
Re: Very Itching Rashes All Over My Dick And It's Spreading Fast by holarwaley13: 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2019
This is sweetie, the infection is crazy.... There is always intense itching at midnight and new rashes will form in the morning. It shows up on your genitals, buttocks, ankle and behind your knees, and between fingers. I just found the solution few weeks ago
Re: Very Itching Rashes All Over My Dick And It's Spreading Fast by Prettyuche(f): 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2019
Use mupirocin ointment and thank me later.hubby had it before
Re: Very Itching Rashes All Over My Dick And It's Spreading Fast by Abcruz(m): 11:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
Go and see a doctor asap!
Re: Very Itching Rashes All Over My Dick And It's Spreading Fast by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 11, 2019
eneboy19:
I really need help. Since my 100 level days I always resume school late because I have to work and pay school fees by myself. This affected me during my 200level. I missed most tests conducted during my absence. So this time around I resumed early and couldn't work for long. I need to pay my school fees before Friday 27th of September. Kindly help me. No amount is small. My school fees is #35000

Abeg I don't want to have an extra year

Until you realize school isn't everything.

2 Likes

Re: Very Itching Rashes All Over My Dick And It's Spreading Fast by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 11, 2019
I went through this thing just last week. I have a partner but I don't flirt, I was the only one affected tho but to me, this has nothing to do with sex cos our sex ain't that regular since we don't live together. I defeated the conquest of the itching with

2 Pack of ERYTHROMYCIN

SKINEAL CREAM (Anti fungal)

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For February 7 2021 In Nigeria / Niger State Spends N3BN On Neonatal Hospital (photos) / Scabies - Symptoms, Treatment And Prevention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.