Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,804 members, 7,844,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money (30519 Views)

American Pastor,Creflo Dollar Arrested For Stealing Church Funds To Buy Mansion / Where Does The Bible Say "Leave Misbehaving Pastors For God To Judge"? / N300K Church Money Turns To Paper In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by esn1(f): 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2012
lacasa: Religion of thieves grin

u silly gan , mschwwwww. Efulefu, dts why they were fired, no1 is supporting them unlike some other religion who supports mayhem and sunday sunday bloodshed

1 Like

Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by cyara(f): 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2012
solgee: .
Is that the size of your brain ?
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by segzicres(m): 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2012
It's just sad...but this thing has been happening 4 a while now....ppl dat feel dey cannot make it in d real world n d only option is to run to d church.
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by Homebaked: 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2012
The story is incredible. 50 pastor thieves in MFM, and they weren't burnt in the stealing process? How then can other enemies of the church die by fire? I don't believe this.
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by Osujonajokross(m): 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2012
gbadexy: Mehn, this is a serious capital venture! Strictly business.
Imagine, reduced regional revenue, accountants to shore up revenue, it sound like some blue chip company.
All these mumu people would be giving a tenth of their salaries to pastors and the pastors of the churches won't do tangible charity with the billions,rather they would be living like royalties. Even one of them has universities.
What is stopping them from building free schools that would benefit their poor members being exploited and less privileged people in the society? After all that was what the missionaries that brought christianity to nigeria did and they lived modestly.
If you complain, those brainwashed people would say don't abuse man of God.
I think the tithe should be used to maintain the religious place, help members and the bulk majority for charity works. Even those foreigners pool up such money to still give aid, relief and charity works non stop to distressed places all over the world.
I read here that don jazzy donated 2million for someone's kidney treatment, religious bodies should be at the fore front of such things, God is not fooled by hypocrisy and such person as don jazzy who also maintains good relationship with his creator is far better in the eyes of God than some so called man of God.
Nobody is special, do good and have close relationship with your God and you would be surprised that you are assured of salvation than some celebrated people.
dat sentiment of ''do not a man of no matter his wrong doings,let God jurge him'' was a verse dat was neva challenged 4rm d bigining bkos of fear of d wrath of god nt 2 b on him..now we are seeing d repercutions.
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by Okijajuju1(m): 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2012
[size=14pt]WHAT HAPPENED TO TOUCH NOT MY ANNOINTED & DO MY PROPHET NO HARM?!!

Hypocrisiy go kill una one day!!
[/size]
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by omanzo02: 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2012
Most pastors are only after the almighty money, no be Me them dey deceive.
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2012
solomon111: Religion of terrorists,paedophiles,and virgin seekers
thank u.dats d only thing dat makes dem keep quiet and go into hiding.filthy things.awon allahuoloriburuku
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by Antho4lyf(m): 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2012
I dnt knw but this quote sounds fake
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by agog: 5:51pm On Aug 22, 2012
hardbody:

This is nothing oooo. Fraudsters all around. Mtchewwwwww. Later they will join me here to be castigating Police men collect N20notes from willing and cheerful givers
grin grin
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by vislabraye(m): 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2012
What they did is shameful. I don't think any true christian would support or defend their actions. I believe most of the people commenting are christians.
But we can't say about other religions that kill in the name of the Lord.

One of the churches that's still a role model is Deeper Life. I've never heard any scandal or controversy about the GO. And all this daddy mummy thing which is so irritating does not exist there.
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by Osujonajokross(m): 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2012
Osujona jokross: dat sentiment of ''do not jurge a man of no matter his wrong doings,let God jurge him'' was a verse dat was neva challenged 4rm d bigining bkos of fear of d wrath of god nt 2 b on him..now we are seeing d repercutions.
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by samkoro: 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2012
lacasa: Religion of thieves grin

Far! Far! Far! Better than religion of satan and virgins.Its better than religion a religion where those who did not die in the midst of jihad will first of all go to hell fire where Allah will now chose who goes to a fake paradise after burning for thousands of years

Far better tha a religion of devine prostitution called muta,ah ,where even those on hajj sleep with women that are not their wives because it is halal,ie permited.Read surah 4:24,surah 5:87,surah ,hadith no.115,and 4207,mishkat book 2
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by digospel2: 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2012
I suggest, he could've allow the tares and the wheat to grow together until the day of harvest Matthew 13:24 - 30.
oh God, build your church and frustrate the gates of hell
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by crackhouse(m): 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2012
Some pastors don't believe in what they preach. They just preach for the sake of preaching and to make money too.
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by nagoma(m): 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2012
Money worship - and those annointed pastors have found the Lord - Money!!!
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by Mosimosco(m): 7:11pm On Aug 22, 2012
Intresting
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by manosteel(m): 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2012
It's not new, even in the Bible, Jesus called one of his disciples a thief because he was misappropriating fund meant for Ministerial works. John. 12: 6.

1 Like

Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by Emylexray(m): 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2012
This is a shame! Pastors that are suppose to be light to show their members the way are now the one embezzling church funds. "i keep saying it, if you know your God, hold him tight". Only God knows the true worshippers.
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2012
Then God need to fire their general overseer for stealing from the poor church members.
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by nagoma(m): 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2012
REALITY101: Then God need to fire their general overseer for stealing from the poor church members.

You mean they the pastors are stealing from a robber overseer? So who are the real Christians ? Is it the poor church members? But they also give their widows might every Sunday with the hope of a big return - prosperity! So where is the exaltation , the reverence and the glorifying of God? Too old fashioned?
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by sunbat(m): 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2012
Eyi wa pada eniyan see rere OPIN AYE
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by sunbat(m): 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2012
REALITY101: Then God need to fire their general overseer for stealing from the poor church members.
. Better kno what yu are sayin with yur mouth
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by ochallo: 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2012
The last time i checked there was no position known as assitant regional overseer, ajibola is a regional overseer and how come 50 people were sacked and only one was mentioned. fake story.
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by Necsy: 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2012
2 steal nd 2 kill innocent souls whch 1 bad pass? U bi illeterate o
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by azezola(m): 8:04pm On Aug 22, 2012
D chomos
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by kpozite(m): 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2012
jamil!:
They should go and open new ministries and continue their business as usual since nobody can take away the knowledge from them.

which knowledge are you talking about? Knowledge of stealing money or that of the ''word of God'' which if it I'd the latter the would steal.
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by nagoma(m): 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2012
The 50 pastors are now qualified for the National Honours Award. Their names may appear in this years list. They will join Tafa Balogun and Cecilia Ibru and other similar characters.
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by Nwogbe: 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2012
Praise.............the Lord. Politicians are not alone in the act atleast.
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by fortune1968: 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2012
most traditionalists and aitheists are far better than nigerian christians. they are evils.
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by prettyboi1(m): 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2012
If this is true, it isn't new na. We've sold our souls so cheaply for money in Nigeria that stealing is only considered stealing when you do it openly. When you do it secretly,we all believe it's "God's doing"...."na God o" etc. We have a population of over 160million people, & I can confindenly tell you that at least 98% of that population are thieves either outrightly or discretely. God help us. Amen.
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by Osujonajokross(m): 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2012
Lacasa a brainwashed psycho nd a virgin hunter open his cursed lips 2 call xtianity a religion of thieves. He 4got dat his ''pissfull'' religion is d worst believe dat eva happened 2 mankind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos / I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound / GODWIN; Gospel Or Secular???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.