Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,446 members, 7,853,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money (30549 Views)

American Pastor,Creflo Dollar Arrested For Stealing Church Funds To Buy Mansion / Where Does The Bible Say "Leave Misbehaving Pastors For God To Judge"? / N300K Church Money Turns To Paper In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by Osujonajokross(m): 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2012
Lacasa a brainwashed psycho nd a virgin hunter opened his cursed lips 2 call xtianity a religion of thieves. He 4got dat his ''pissfull'' religion is d worst believe dat eva happened 2 mankind
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by salykely(m): 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2012
not 1 2 or 3 but 50, this is no longer personality problem, i blame the system.
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by RoselynDavid: 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2012
incredible. 50 pastors in one church. Den were are d members?
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by interguru: 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2012
lacasa: Religion of thieves grin
oponu,ode,stupid dem dey talk a dey imply b. how u dey pass ur exams self?
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2012
kulyie: thank u.dats d only thing dat makes dem keep quiet and go into hiding.filthy things.awon allahuoloriburuku

No not really you see no one has the time for silly insults like you people....except someone who is even stupider than you are
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2012
excondido: this is what happens when prosperity becomes the core message from the pupit.
u mean living faith? undecided
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by Whymee: 11:25pm On Aug 22, 2012
Okija_juju: Rubbish!!

Vengance is mine says the lord..

The money that was stolen belongs to God..

Why fire them?!

Why not let them repent and go back to pastoring!!

Afterall, the bible says he will wash away all our sins!!

Support, na true ooo.

Nna this is unscriptural...

Support, na true oo, if na wishes or wizard they caught for church, na only deliverance and repentance go happen, then they are ask to go back and join the congregation,

The same should be applicable here, why fire them, just for stealing.

Be wise
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by barrybanbi: 11:48pm On Aug 22, 2012
dramatic speak:

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/190192-mountain-of-fire-ministry-fires-50-pastors-for-embezzling-church-funds.html

was it not suppose to be the other way round? from top to bottom but what we see in our nowadays churches is for bottom to up. SHM grin
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by jice(m): 12:10am On Aug 23, 2012
Nothing wrong with those figures, especially when it is not a fixed earners congregation
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by timilehing(m): 2:58am On Aug 23, 2012
Holy Ghost blood!!!
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by skybird: 4:57am On Aug 23, 2012
Lies lies lies why do people always come up with lies and people believe easily.
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by nagoma(m): 6:27am On Aug 23, 2012
Osujona jokross: Lacasa a brainwashed psycho nd a virgin hunter open his cursed lips 2 call xtianity a religion of thieves. He 4got dat his ''pissfull'' religion is d worst believe dat eva happened 2 mankind

With the degree of insults and curses rained on Islam by christians on Nairaland I am surprised they are unable to take this one outburst from lacasa. He has clearly gone too far just like they do and generalize on islam. But 50 in one church is a large percentage of pastor thieves to have among these " men of God" . We have to hope that not all churches have the same kind of statistics.

But if you can't take accusations and indictments why insist on insulting others?
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by floridam(m): 6:43am On Aug 23, 2012
......auto comment loading.....,,
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by Bolinco(m): 8:02am On Aug 23, 2012
studM: Hmmm...how true could ds b..God help us
shurt down ur funking mouth and believ N/L,if is d issue of bokoharam or gej,u wil open ur 64teeth and make an abusing comment.
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by Bolinco(m): 8:06am On Aug 23, 2012
berem: Any pastor caught stealing church money
Die by fire
Die by fire
Die by fire
Die die die die die die
In jesus name I pray amen!
"Sweating profusely"
Die by fire
Die by fire
Die by fire
Die die die die die die
"Sweating profusely"
Die by fire
Die by fire
Die by fire
Die die die die die die
"Sweating profusely"
suspect
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 23, 2012
Am not surprised at all,who is the General overseer accountable to?na only am fit thief money?abeg make the G.O. Sitdown joor...a tif can only begat a tif..
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by Femmymata2(m): 10:17am On Aug 23, 2012
I laugh till water commot 4 my eyes. The responses are to hilarious!!. N/L is the best joor. ''Money is the bicycle on which the Gospel rides upon'' . So don't be alarmed if church takes the issue of money seriously than God or Jesus itself. Without money they're both irrelevant to these churches
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by oluife: 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2012
how come u mentioned 50 pastors and discussed only one pastor. u are a liar nothing like that happened in MFM cos am in headquarter international office.where did you hear that, stop spreading what you dont know. so how many pastors do we have left? how many pastors are in CAASO? can you tell me pls
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by Bebe11: 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2012
Really, judgement will definitely begin in the house of God. (1pet 4:17). The time is near.
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by Flakeey(f): 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2012
the world has entered into the church
the church has entered into the world lipsrsealed
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by God2man(m): 7:20am On Aug 24, 2012
oluife: how come u mentioned 50 pastors and discussed only one pastor. u are a liar nothing like that happened in MFM cos am in headquarter international office.where did you hear that, stop spreading what you dont know. so how many pastors do we have left? how many pastors are in CAASO? can you tell me pls

it appears you don't understand nairaland christianity, this is a normal thing on nairaland, bashing men of God, churches, and so on.

Let's pray that God will forgive them and open their spiritual eyes.Amen.

God2man.
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by Enigma(m): 8:06am On Aug 24, 2012
I have no connections whatsoever to MFM and would not normally defend this kind of organisation, however . . .

This thread is an example of how people rush to very poor judgments and talk endless rubbish ----- without actually looking at the facts.

The report presented in the opening post is completely different from the sensational title of the thread, yet now many are readily spreading false information and rumour. The report itself is disgraceful manipulation of facts and language.

Does it mean people did not read the opening post and just jumped to conclusions on the basis of the headline title? Or, does it mean people did not understand what they read in the opening post?

As for the Christian posters, are you not supposed to investigate the truth? Unless there is a different and more reliable source of information, the opening post is no basis for the conclusion that many have reached!

OK here is the opening post again ----- anyone want to point us to where it says either: (1) that money was stolen or (2) that any pastor was sacked (despite the misleading use of the word "fired" ), let alone 50?

The filth and misdemeanours that permeate the house of God has reared up its head again. This time around it is at the Dr. D. K. Olukoya-led Mountain of Fire and Miracles (MFM) church, where 50 of the church pastors have just been reprimanded over allegations of financial impropriety and embezzlement of church funds. As the story goes, one Dr. Jeremiah Ajibola, who is the Assistant Regional Overseer (ARO) of the CAASO Regional Headquarters was said to have been queried from the headquarters over the decline in revenue coming from the CAASO region to the headquarters. Following this, an accountant was sent from the headquarters to CAASO region to assist in the shoring up of their revenue and maintaining adequate financial propriety.

The figures we scooped from our sources are as follows:

APRIL – An increment of N100,000

MAY – Over N800,000

JULY – Above N650,000

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/190192-mountain-of-fire-ministry-fires-50-pastors-for-embezzling-church-funds.html
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2012
sunbat: . Better kno what yu are sayin with yur mouth

Shut the hell up and open your eyes. Em pastors are nothing than scammers.

nagoma:

You mean they the pastors are stealing from a robber overseer? So who are the real Christians ? Is it the poor church members? But they also give their widows might every Sunday with the hope of a big return - prosperity! So where is the exaltation , the reverence and the glorifying of God? Too old fashioned?

WTF are you talking about? Cuz I have no idea of what you saying
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by gtim4uall: 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2012
50 psts sackd

... Vecancy 4 aspirings pstrs
...anointd ones pls
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by OmoAlata(f): 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2012
gtim4uall: 50 psts sackd

... Vecancy 4 aspirings pstrs
...anointd ones pls

God forgive you grin
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by Herbiodun09: 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2012
Why fire them now! we all know its a business now. lwkmd
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by ayobase(m): 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2012
lacasa: Religion of thieves grin

U are a goat!
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by ayobase(m): 8:26pm On Aug 24, 2012
tunapawizzy: OLE ni gbogbo won jor

And iwo o ki n se ole abi....ODE!
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by ayobase(m): 8:26pm On Aug 24, 2012
Boyolity: I don't believe this. Which branch is CASSO? People sha......

CASSO is along sango, after Meran!
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by nagoma(m): 10:47pm On Aug 24, 2012
REALITY101:

Shut the hell up and open your eyes. Em pastors are nothing than scammers.

WTF are you talking about? Cuz I have no idea of what you saying

I'm saying they are all thieves! Simpleton.
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by nagoma(m): 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2012
Osujona jokross: Lacasa a brainwashed psycho nd a virgin hunter opened his cursed lips 2 call xtianity a religion of thieves. He 4got dat his ''pissfull'' religion is d worst believe dat eva happened 2 mankind

When you have 50 pastors caught stealing in just one church and you multiply that with the thousands of churches we have I can't blame lacasa for indulging in that kind of thought. Besides you thrive on hurling insults at other people's religion. You have to do better than having 50 pastor thieves per church if you want to be taken seriously.
Re: MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money by turl(m): 8:56am On Aug 25, 2012
Die by fire
Die by fire
Die by fire
Die die die die die die
"Sweating profusely"

haha..fall and die indeed..

my mum used to drag me there every sunday back in the day

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Boys Phone Fell In A Sealed Gutter: Happened Yesterday And It Got Me Thinking / I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. / How I Used Sea Salt For Cleansings, Luck & Attraction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.