Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

M.I In Trouble - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / M.I In Trouble (604 Views)

Music: P-square - Double Trouble Full Album Download / Double Trouble By Psquare Download Mp3 / Fela’s Music Lands Man In Trouble With Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

M.I In Trouble by jaeo(m): 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2012
M.I NOT SO INCREDIBLE
Once again yemi and friends sits on the round table to put products from the nigerian industry under the microscope and guess who falls short again M.I abaga yes the very african rapper number one how did he fall short? where did he go wrong? find answers here...

SARKODIE DROPS NEW VIDEO

Sarkodie is a well-rounded rapper. I’ve been saying it for quite some time that he’s Africa’s best indigenous rapper (you’re allowed to disagree) and “Sherifa Gunu”, off the Rapperholic album, is another evidence to buttress my claim. When he wants you to dance, he hits you with an Azonto smash and when we...

RUBY'S NEW SPANKIN HOT VIDEO
Ruby yeah you know her that sweet singing R'n'B singer signed under m.i's loopy records Ruby follows up her debut single “OKAY” with a beautifully directed video. Thumbs up to Clarence Peters who delivers

THESE AND MANY MORE GIST HERE www.juukebox..com

(1) (Reply)

Praise The Lord By Slam / Top 10 Awful Findings Of The Nigeria ''radio'' Awards 2012 / Baby oku-- who did it better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.