Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House (54788 Views)

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test / Auchi Poly Computer Based Test For Interview Selection. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by annabee(f): 10:27am On Sep 15, 2012
This forum is very dry unlike NHJ. NHJ blogs are so hilarious.
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by Generalpipe1: 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2012
In that case at annebee and co. Y don't we make the forum fun by starting like this are you at the traing venue at ajar?
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by yimikaa: 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2012
@general pipe roger that... the situation report is that the 1st batch of trainees have been receiving heavy and fleshy turkey using crane to drop it on their jollof rice grin in take-away plate for lunch cos the turkey get weight. cheesy. then the question of how they choose the 1st batch of trainees comes into mind.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by calabaman(m): 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2012
Hope i make second batch oooo! Cos me sef wan chop mtn abi na cnss turkey too oo
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by annabee(f): 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2012
I am yet to be called o. We are hoping we make the 2nd batch by God's Grace.
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by nenergy(m): 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2012
Come september 27th,i'll be invited for 2nd batch training! What about you?
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 15, 2012
That turkey is really huge...couldn't finish mine yesterday. Not to worry guys, your batch will come.
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by biggyflame(m): 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2012
@yimikaa i will sue u for copyright infringement without permission.... Lol, just joking... At all yet to be call,honestly since you r invited for the final chat, ur letter is already waiting at their printer queue vault,it just for the first batch to finish and click print... Dont worry the turkey and tea break is a constant factor with no diminishing returns no matter the batch... And another thing is u all will enjoy the full staff bus package they r cooking now cos we the first batch are just enjoying one quarter of it as at now but soonest everything will normalize... So keep ur legs crossed 4 now not ur fingers cos they will be use to check ur mail invite and come on nairaland for info.... it is well...
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by MissOpe(f): 11:33pm On Sep 15, 2012
biggyflame: @yimikaa i will sue u for copyright infringement without permission.... Lol, just joking... At all yet to be call,honestly since you r invited for the final chat, ur letter is already waiting at their printer queue vault,it just for the first batch to finish and click print... Dont worry the turkey and tea break is a constant factor with no diminishing returns no matter the batch... And another thing is u all will enjoy the full staff bus package they r cooking now cos we the first batch are just enjoying one quarter of it as at now but soonest everything will normalize... So keep ur legs crossed 4 now not ur fingers cos they will be use to check ur mail invite and come on nairaland for info.... it is well...
Biggy .wat about us wey dem no call for final chat..... Any hope....or runs.....*tongues out*.... But am Serious.....oooo
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by yimikaa: 6:33am On Sep 16, 2012
[b]DISCLAIMER[/b]all crane droping turkey tins belongs to biggyflame( all rights reserved) wink
nenergy: Come september 27th,i'll be invited for 2nd batch training! What about you?
getting ready for the 2nd batch too.
sixteen: That turkey is really huge...couldn't finish mine yesterday. Not to worry guys, your batch will come.
confirmento
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by polipompom: 6:54am On Sep 16, 2012
Hapi Sunday all. I learnt pple r still being invited 4 d test/chat. Anyone with useful info on hw I can apply? Tnx
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by calabaman(m): 8:10am On Sep 16, 2012
sixteen: That turkey is really huge...couldn't finish mine yesterday. Not to worry guys, your batch will come.
Amen oo! Keeping my fingers crossed
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by Generalpipe1: 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2012
yimikaa: @general pipe roger that... the situation report is that the 1st batch of trainees have been receiving heavy and fleshy turkey using crane to drop it on their jollof rice grin in take-away plate for lunch cos the turkey get weight. cheesy. then the question of how they choose the 1st batch of trainees comes into mind.
don't wory my dear ur time will come if u ar'nt there yet and u will eat ur turks too. Hay guys dnt forget 2mrws training session wil start as early as posible, so leave home on time. Do enjoy ur sunday.
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by chicc: 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2012
Our turkey na tractor dem go use drop am grin......wats up house....
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by nenergy(m): 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2012
I've come again with my questions o.lol
This is directed at those who are currently undergoing training. Please do you know if your referees have been contacted? How was training today?
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by lizzyomonua: 11:41pm On Sep 17, 2012
i received a call frm 180 informing me 2 come for second interview on d 19th of september by 11am in which i waz told i wld b sent d address of interview center via sms n am yet 2 receive any msg .plz can someone help wt d venue of second interview and wot kind of interview questions i shd be expecting.
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by thormmywa: 3:29am On Sep 18, 2012
no comment for nw....na mke em call me be d koko
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by jade01: 8:37am On Sep 18, 2012
lizzyomonua: i received a call frm 180 informing me 2 come for second interview on d 19th of september by 11am in which i waz told i wld b sent d address of interview center via sms n am yet 2 receive any msg .plz can someone help wt d venue of second interview and wot kind of interview questions i shd be expecting.
it shud be @ Maritime house bergercement apapa
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by onasharon(m): 9:53am On Sep 18, 2012
IDENTITY CARD PRINTING SOFTWARE CARDSTUDIO BY ZEBRA

Card Studio Software Versions:

Classic
The Classic edition is an entry-level software version that lets you create and print professional-looking photo IDs and other card designs with an easy-to-use card design template and template designer. Features magnetic encoding capabilities! : N25,000

Standard
Card design with simple database capabilities, additional print functionality and
2D bar codes. Additional features such as an internal database, more card design templates, magnetic encoding support, and ability to import text files are included in the Standard edition: N50,000

Professional
Designed for enterprise applications, the Professional edition provides advanced features that include advanced printing data management, security, encoding capabilities for different smart card technologies (e.g. MIFARE) and Gen 2 RFID (UHF), security panel, biometric management and more: N120,000

Minimum System Requirements

IBM compatible PC with a Pentium microprocessor with at least 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 operating system
Disk space: 250 MB with partial clipart or 400 MB with full clipart installed
Mouse or other Windows-compatible pointing device
CD-ROM 8X or greater drive
Internet access required for software license key activation
Printer support via CardStudio Direct-to-Printer (D2P) technology or Zebra card printer Microsoft Windows certified drivers
SALES CALL BY ON 08135586674.email.idprintersales@gmail.com

Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by chicc: 10:51am On Sep 18, 2012
lizzyomonua: i received a call frm 180 informing me 2 come for second interview on d 19th of september by 11am in which i waz told i wld b sent d address of interview center via sms n am yet 2 receive any msg .plz can someone help wt d venue of second interview and wot kind of interview questions i shd be expecting.
D address shld b at deir office in Ajah.....Berger busstop...ask 4 Mtn office dere..
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by nenergy(m): 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2012
jade01: it shud be @ Maritime house bergercement apapa

2nd interview is at Ajah. Enter Ajah bus and alight at berger bus stop. Cross to the other side and ask for mtn office. Its just a walking distance.
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by jade01: 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2012
nenergy:

2nd interview is at Ajah. Enter Ajah bus and alight at berger bus stop. Cross to the other side and ask for mtn office. Its just a walking distance.
yup 2nd interview is @ ajah sorry didn't c d 2nd
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by lizzyomonua: 10:11pm On Sep 18, 2012
thanks so much 4 d address
nenergy:

Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by calabaman(m): 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2012
Ours brothers n sisters undergoing training so the size of ur turkey has made u guys so full that u cant comment anymore huh? Lets keep this thread alive guys! I did my final interview today and its as u guys said on NHJ. . . . . . . . Swung by their office in mayfair gardens to see if they have started operations and to get a feel of the place, to my utter shock the building seems to be a month or two from completion! Lets pray its completed soonest.
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by spykid014(f): 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2012
calabaman: Ours brothers n sisters undergoing training so the size of ur turkey has made u guys so full that u cant comment anymore huh? Lets keep this thread alive guys! I did my final interview today and its as u guys said on NHJ. . . . . . . . Swung by their office in mayfair gardens to see if they have started operations and to get a feel of the place, to my utter shock the building seems to be a month a two from completion! Lets pray its completed soonest.

Yea, I was shocked too when I saw it over a week ago. That's why they are taking their time to call for training cz dey know work space aint even ready. Bt def b4 dey finish training all d thousands, it wuud b ready. And its not a month or 2 away jor. Mayb a mnth or less.

A photo of the chicken/turkey. A friend @ ajah sent it in. Lol. Its not even as huge as dey say...

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by jewel2911(f): 5:35pm On Sep 19, 2012
@ calabaman plz when did you do your first interview?Ours brothers n sisters undergoing training so the size of ur turkey has made u guys so full that u cant comment anymore huh? Lets keep this thread alive guys! I did my final interview today and its as u guys said on NHJ. . . . . . . . Swung by their office in mayfair gardens to see if they have started operations and to get a feel of the place, to my utter shock the building seems to be a month a two from completion! Lets pray its completed soonest. [/quote]
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by jewel2911(f): 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2012
@ calabaman plz when did you do your first interview?and were you guys much 2day?
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by calabaman(m): 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2012
@Spykid: see as the chicken get kwashiokor! Mtcheeew lol ours would be better hopefully cos after all the noise about this turkey bizness my spirit don dey ginger. About the mayfair garden office, i guess u are ryt! I tend to exagerate a bit wen am shocked lol... The guard said its just d ground floor remaining that other floors are good to go. Just tot dey wud have done all that by now. But hey, if the MTN leadership say they want to take all the tym in d world to complete dt office, who am i to complain 4 now. When i bcom CEO of MTN nigeria let me see who wud have the guts to delay any project unda my watch. Oops i just remembered am not even gonna be a full MTN staff
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by calabaman(m): 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2012
jewel2911: @ calabaman plz when did you do your first interview?and were you guys much 2day?
I did the cbt test and first chat two wks ago! We were about 300 today.
Re: Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House by Lawalbola(f): 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2012
Hi every one, am just new in the house. Pls i just want to kno hw u guys applied for the computer base test. Pls i need urgent reply. Pllsssss

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Vacancies: FG Announces Job Recruitment Into Ministries / FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] / KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.