Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

El Classico/ Mou Press Conference. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / El Classico/ Mou Press Conference. (650 Views)

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2015 / Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

El Classico/ Mou Press Conference. by Umartins1(m): 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2012
Prior to tomorrow's classico game, Real Madrid boss, Jose Mourinho held a press conference few hours ago.
Below are the little points I was able to gather.....

SUMMARY: Pepe won't play tomorrow, Albiol will - Offers for Şahin but not for Kaká - Barça are Barça - Doubt Carvalho would leave for QPR.

Prior to tomorrow's Spanish Derby, Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho was asked about the speculation surrounding his side's transfer saga. Here was is reply: 'If QPR want to sign a defender, I doubt Carvalho would go now. We have an offer for Şahin and we're analyzing it. Kaká has no official offers.
I don't care if Şahin leaves for Liverpool, Arsenal or Tottenham. I just want him to play.'

when he was dragged to comparism with the two teams and if Barcelona are still the same under the new coach, the controversial coach hinted that 'Barcelona are Barcelona, with Guradiola or Tito. They are Barcelona. We won last year at Camp Nou because we played well. Games there are usually close between us and Barça. We can't talk about hegemony when Barça haven't won two consecutive Champions League.'

when questioned about the health of the injured central back and the chance of him able to play, the Blancos coach said, 'It's not good to risk a player no matter what a game is. If it was up to Pepe, he would play tomorrow but we don't want to risk his health'. 'Albiol will play tomorrow but I will not announce the rest of the team.'

the last question the boss had to answer was if he priorise the super cup over the league. He said, 'The Super Cup is the least important compared to La Liga, The CL and CdR. Nonetheless, we want to win it.
I'd rather lose the Super Cup and win La Liga. If you lose the Super Cup you'll get motivated to win the league'. 'If I had to choose, I'll choose winning the league over the Spanish Super Cup.
The Super Cup will not have any influence on the rest of the season.'

Real Madrid lock horns with Catalan giants tomorrow at 10:30Pm

(1) (Reply)

Theo Walcott "Sign The Thing" Music Video! / Video- Highlights And Full Match: Liverpool 3 – 0 Manchester City (EPL) / Debate: Who Will Win The League Cup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.