Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) (17920 Views)

T B Joshua Predicts Winners Of Epl,la Liga And Champions League 2011/2012 / T B Joshua Predicts Winners Of Epl,la Liga And Champions League 2011/2012 / Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by fredoooooo: 1:36am On Feb 03, 2011
The two spanish giants to meet in the final of the coppa del rey , after realmadrid defeated sevilla (ozil and Adebyor ) while barcelona won againt Almeira 3-0 (adriano , alcantra and affelay) ,  the big question now is can barcelona beat real madrid 3 more time in a season ? cant wait to see how this will unfold
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by Lakeside247(m): 2:35am On Feb 03, 2011
Madrid is definately in trouble. Surely Barcelona will beat them black and blue again.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by leoebhos(m): 10:13am On Feb 03, 2011
I dont see the future, but am positive that barcelona owns that game. We rule spain football.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by agenta999(f): 2:49pm On Feb 03, 2011
when is the match going to be?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by ogbo17: 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2011
grin grin grin Barca 24/7
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by boomii(f): 3:03pm On Feb 03, 2011
I'm sure Barca will win,when is the match?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by tunyus(m): 3:04pm On Feb 03, 2011
Although barcelona are a tough customer dis days.all madridista neva pray to meet barca dis days.but i still so much believe in mourinho wizardry.JM will always luk for a way out.(forget the 5-0).but my mind tell me it is high time barca will be disgrace.HALAMADRID.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by calddon(m): 3:12pm On Feb 03, 2011
tunyus:

Although barcelona are a tough customer dis days.all madridista neva pray to meet barca dis days.but i still so much believe in mourinho wizardry.JM will always luk for a way out.(forget the 5-0).but my mind tell me it is high time barca will be disgrace.HALAMADRID.
better remember the 5-0 cos that may be the scoreline Jose should go back to Chelsea, Spanish football is not for him.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by 1money: 3:13pm On Feb 03, 2011
The special one will carry the day.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by sweetguy10(m): 3:17pm On Feb 03, 2011
Forza barca
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by usbcable(m): 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2011
agenta999:

when is the match going to be?
april 20th three days after the second leg of the el-classico in Bernebau.
venue : likely the mestela in valencia.

barcelona may be awesome presently but not infallible.

In REAL MADRID I believe.
viva los merengues.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by JimmyBoy1: 3:24pm On Feb 03, 2011
I think the crop of players and Madrid's football philosphy do not fit Mourinho's style, he plays direct football which requires players with physical advantage of their opponents and tactical discipline(not much creativity),  he had this kind of players at Chelsea and Inter-milan.

The same can not be said about the crop of players he has at Madrid, an Arsene Wenger can use the same set of players in madrid to beat barcelona silly.

In conclusion I expect another whitewash maybe 3:0 in favour of barca. Since madrid is also known for sleek footbal then it advisable for Mourinho to look for a club that allows him to play dirty and win trophies for them.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by UyiIredia(m): 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2011
trouble
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by fredoooooo: 3:43pm On Feb 03, 2011
i doubt if mourinho will want to loose all the games to barca , mou will do everything possible to win atleast one , omo that barca team can make you tremble ,
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by Mcleo007(m): 3:47pm On Feb 03, 2011
Real Barca fans don't brag or predict scorelines. The pitch does the telling. With the humblest pack of players in world history; the players just want to do their job- play to win games.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by saintneo(m): 3:49pm On Feb 03, 2011
Barca players are DWARFS. So are their supporters.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by delegiwa(m): 4:08pm On Feb 03, 2011
saintneo:

Some people just open any orifice on their body to blow hot air. What has this got to do with playing Real? Was it not the same dwarves that nearly sacked JMouth? In football, a good team is a good team and no amount of mouthing can change anything. In the Premiership, Man U is ruling at the moment and I must say really look good to take the title. The much we can do is to make noise and shout but while some other teams were busy losing, they were either winning or drawing and now u just want them to fall abi? Wishful thinking.

I no be Man U fan oh but I respect that team,
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by NONNYG: 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2011
saintneo:

Saintneo, if u don't know wat 2 say, beta keep ur DIRTY mouth shut. U hater! but Messi scored in Champions League final against Man U wit his head See, eeh! Height doesn't matter, BARCA 4 LIFE *mes que en club* MORE THAN A CLUB
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by McCoy91(m): 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2011
Mcleo007:

Real Barca fans don't brag or predict scorelines. The pitch does the telling. With the humblest pack of players in world history; the players just want to do their job- play to win games.
Pray, explain. Humblest pack of players in world history?! How?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 03, 2011
the 5-0 white wash of Madrid will not replay itself in the final. Jose Morihno is a football strategist who still has new tricks at his sleeve and will leverage on this against Barca. He 'll play 4-5-1, play Adebayo as frontman. Play Ronaldo on the left and Dimaria or Ozil on the right and ensure the that the mid field is choked whilelooking for counters and fast attacking football.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by Meldrick(m): 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2011
calddon:

better remember the 5-0 cos that may be the scoreline Jose should go back to Chelsea, Spanish football is not for him.

haha!!! Mourinho will fit in anywhere. As you remember the 5-0, also remember Jose Mourinho disgraced Barcelona and destroyed Spanish football while he was coach at Inter. He won the Champions league
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by usbcable(m): 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2011
Mcleo007:

seems you dont read quotes from barcelona supporeters on their fanpage and on real madrids page.
or maybe you(if you are a fan) and your friends dont do it(brag).
but come my area/work/school na sooosoo yabbing full all dem mouth.
if you haven't heard ask whats the meaning of ''hi-5''.

and about the humblest set of players, puhleaase, spare me that.
we recall the fabregas saga, the valdes attack, the alves insulting remarks and many more.
humility is the making of the press-world and I see all of them in the football world as business entities and nothing else.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by scopusng(m): 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2011
Evano:

the 5-0 white wash of Madrid will not replay itself in the final. Jose Morihno is a football strategist who still has new tricks at his sleeve and will leverage on this against Barca. He 'll play 4-5-1, play Adebayo as frontman. Play Ronaldo on the left and Dimaria or Ozil on the right and ensure the that the mid field is choked whilelooking for counters and fast attacking football.

So he forgot his tricks at home the last time they met. Oboy leave dat one jo.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by delegiwa(m): 5:03pm On Feb 03, 2011
Evano:

We all said the above just before the match only that instead of Adebayo, it was Hugain and still it ended 5-0.  You may be right as per 5-0 not repeating itelf but which ever way it goes, the dwarves will still carry the day.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by Affalatus: 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2011
Call Faith on 0806405227 for a Sub-let one room accommodation at Ikoyi going for N35,000 per month ( Initial Payment till September 2011) Contract will be reviewed in October, 2011.

Agent: Emeka 08166685095 (Call me. Facilitation will carry no charge)
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by dipzon009: 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2011
Barca will definitely carry the day cuz real madrid are no match for them.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by Ugba1(m): 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2011
I think for the first time in Murinho's career, he is has been kept quiet. I really pity him. Barca will whitewash them again. grin
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by morena27(f): 5:49pm On Feb 03, 2011
GOD will help barca to carry d day,
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by sicily4u: 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2011
Barca all the way, we can play and win without a coach
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by PurestBoy(m): 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2011
Meldrick:

haha!!! Mourinho will fit in anywhere. As you remember the 5-0, also remember Jose Mourinho [b]disgraced [/b]Barcelona and [b]destroyed [/b]Spanish football while he was coach at Inter. He won the Champions league

Are you alright??, Using 10 men to defend against Barcelona an won was an escape and not grandstyle. Did you watch the Second leg at Nou Camp?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by precy1718: 7:08pm On Feb 03, 2011
kai malam who jose go spain?
suffer dey him hed ooooo cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea Ar Set 2 Complete D Signing Of Hulk / AFC Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 7th February 2016 / Manchester City Vs Wigan : FA Cup (0 - 1) On 11th May 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.