Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,459 members, 7,850,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

Nigerian Nees A Room In London (paid) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Nees A Room In London (paid) (713 Views)

Most Expensive Hotel Room In Nigeria, Intercontinental Lagos Hotel / The Scariest Hotel Room In The World Hangs Off The Side Of A Mountain (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Nees A Room In London (paid) by ogonokim: 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2012
hi everyone my name is micheal
recently i have aquired a visa for the uk, my only problem now is that i dont have a place to stay, if any one who reads this post is living in london or knows some one who lives in london who can room it would be much appreciated
sincerly. micheal ogon grin
Re: Nigerian Nees A Room In London (paid) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2012
Are you serious,you will suffer ,you must be joking
Re: Nigerian Nees A Room In London (paid) by worry359(m): 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2012
You have opened yourself to all the worst criminals who will promise you the world the rob rob rob you
Re: Nigerian Nees A Room In London (paid) by Lexusgs430: 3:36am On Aug 24, 2012
Depending on how long you are staying for, if it is a short term holiday premier Inn hotel charges £29.99 a night if booked in advance, but if it is long term, would be advisable to secure an accommodation prior to your trip.
You need to decide what areas you want to stay (London is a bit expensive, but the outskirts is cheaper ). If you decide what areas, drop me a message and I will see if I can get you something decent.
Re: Nigerian Nees A Room In London (paid) by chelseabmw(m): 1:23am On Aug 25, 2012
olas2u: Are you serious,you will suffer ,you must be joking

lolxx grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Naija Picture Revoluton; By Yusuf Adebowale, / Highly Skilled Visa In Germany / Traveling To Equitorial Guinea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.