Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde To Premiere Her Own Reality TV Show "The Real Omotola" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde To Premiere Her Own Reality TV Show "The Real Omotola" (1465 Views)

Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde to Celebrate 20years In Entertainment / T.i And Tiny Get Their Own Reality Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde To Premiere Her Own Reality TV Show "The Real Omotola" by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2012
Prolific and multiple award-winning actress, Omotola Ekeinde Jalade is set to debut her own reality TV show soon. The silver screen goddess, who jetted out of Nigeria to London soon after a movie premiere this month, has commenced the shooting of the show.

We gathered that the reality TV show is based on her everyday life and it is expected to hit the Nigerian and United Kingdom silver screens in a matter of weeks.

So the sexy, figure 8 nollywood star is deciding to start a reality TV show; "The Real Omotola", where cameras will just follow her around filming what she does everyday and packaged as a TV show, expect to see how Omotola baths, how she breastfeed her children and do other things in this TV show.

I am not angry because she is doing this, I am angry because we have such a dysfunctional society! thanks to those Arabmicans, the Kardashians who created the new definition of a wasted set of TV-addicted youths! The TV show premieres on all National TV very soon and I wish her goodluck.

I am just mad because of what has happened to having busy bees and all those educational programs!!! All these celebrities have ruined it!

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headlines/190364-omotola-jalade-ekeinde-to-premiere-her-own-reality-tv-show-quotthe-real-omotolaquot.html
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde To Premiere Her Own Reality TV Show "The Real Omotola" by Chanchit: 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2012
I'm not sure i would want to see Omosexy bathing, cos cloths cover alot, she's not been gyming, cos i saw her wearing a short on stage, one time like that, and it looks as if she has two balls between her legs, so i no wan go blind...
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde To Premiere Her Own Reality TV Show "The Real Omotola" by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2012
Chanchit: I'm not sure i would want to see Omosexy bathing, cos cloths cover alot, she's not been gyming, cos i saw her wearing a short on stage, one time like that, and it looks as if she has two balls between her legs, so i no wan go blind...

grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde To Premiere Her Own Reality TV Show "The Real Omotola" by tjskii(f): 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2012
D show go boring die,so not interested

(1) (Reply)

Singer Goldie Harvey Confirmed Dead / …. Mercy Johnson To Dedicate Daughter On April 28, 2013… / Photo: Davido Posing With A Pump Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.