Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

The Berom People In Jos? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Berom People In Jos? (3983 Views)

Photo: Vehicle Overload In Jos / Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos / Crazy Things People Do During Harmattan Season In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Berom People In Jos? by niceuzor: 2:41am On Dec 29, 2007
Hey!
This is surprising to me and, guess i have to do more research about Tribes in NIGERIA,
Come to think of it now i'm getting to know the "The BEROM people in Jos,Nigeria"

HOw many of you know about them ?
I read about them a little @ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berom
But i want to know more about them??

Thanks.
Re: The Berom People In Jos? by iice(f): 7:20am On Dec 29, 2007
I know of them. . .after all i lived there
Re: The Berom People In Jos? by babasin(m): 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2007
they are very nice people. I lived among them for a year in FEDERE.
Re: The Berom People In Jos? by niceuzor: 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2007
this is interesting smiley
Re: The Berom People In Jos? by oldie(m): 8:50pm On Jan 01, 2008
Did my service year in Rayfield/Bukuru many years ago
Really friendly people.
You can get more info at http://www.plateaustategov.org/history/people_cul.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The New US Visa Application Fee Higher Than Official Currency Rates In Nigeria? / I Was Given Appeal At The Finnish Immigration Coz Of My Weac / Which Country Can I Travel To With 2 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.